Sack rafa part deaux - Yeh good one

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Reg wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
phil_cool wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Rafa is our manager and he isn't going anywhere.

Mods can you set up a seperate sub forum for all the anti Rafa people? Maybe rename one of the other areas that don't get used much.

Segregationalist

Segregationist

Be nice to get it in scrabble.  :buttrock

You´ll get even more scrabble points from the 'MiserableTw@tsForum'.

Meanwhile this forum is becoming so negative its not fun, and we wonder why we lose so many good posters?

Might be because any one who comes to the forum with a view other then yours about the manager you go on witch hunt to discredit/tarnish thier word.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm

No Dazzer its called Reg backing our manager in the way we have done for many years now and Reg getting a little bit fed up with the constant calls from some people to have that manager sacked.
Benny The Noon

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Reg wrote:1. Rafa is displaying the skills we all knew he had, only weak wristed, over excited homos thought he should be sacked in the first place.

2. The mere fact that folks called for his head in October when we know there is no money to improve the squad, that our owners are near bankrupt and that we have a ticking timebomb called a new stadium shows just how out of touch those people are.

3. Over excited schoolboys blocking forums calling for Rafa to be sacked should be banned.

Well and truely nailed your colours to the mast there, Reg. Fair play.

If only I kept track of the amount of posters on here who openly declaired capitulation that we'd easily be beaten on Sunday by them due to us having a cack squad of players bar Torres and Gerrard. I think Lucas and Mascherano in particular, as well as the rest of the team out there shut them up.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:No Dazzer its called Reg backing our manager in the way we have done for many years now and Reg getting a little bit fed up with the constant calls from some people to have that manager sacked.

I think you best let reg speak his own mind benny I think thats only fair.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 pm

The go back and read what Reg has posted over the last week ever since that sack Rafa thread started and have a look for yourself and then look at the posts you posted in reply to him and you will see for yourself who is trying to tarnish who .
Benny The Noon

Postby Zidane » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I just don't understand why people are so hard on him right now we've been missing key players all season long, one was down to Rafa choosing him over others even though he was hurt but other than that he has had no control over injuries.  You take all of these injuries and put them on any of the top four teams and see how they would have done.  Maybe they have better luck and don't lose three games but they would not be where they are now.  We've missed very important players all season long at one point or another.

I'm not saying he's been right all along either.  He's had his Rafa moments but you always knew the beginning of the season was going to be tough, maybe not as bad as it has been, but it was not going to be easy to come out guns blazing and start off where we left off last season.  It isn't JUST about Aquilani either. We've missed Riera in quite a few games this season and imo he is as important as anyone other than Torres and Gerrard.  As well as Agger and Aurelio who have made their impact since being back.  I imagine Rafa has been unhappy with Skrtel for some time now seeing as how Agger was immediately placed in the starting eleven as soon as he was fit.

The point is you KNEW that until we were healthy we just would not be playing up to our standards yet you attack Rafa because we haven't been playing well?  It's fine to be disappointed but stop whinging so much about it we will be fine in the long run. Hopefully we can win something before it's all said and done but I believe Rafa is the man for the job for the time being and he deserves a little more respect after last season.  Stop listening to the media so much and all this negativity surrounding us.
Zidane

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Zidane wrote:I just don't understand why people are so hard on him right now we've been missing key players all season long, one was down to Rafa choosing him over others even though he was hurt but other than that he has had no control over injuries.  You take all of these injuries and put them on any of the top four teams and see how they would have done.  Maybe they have better luck and don't lose three games but they would not be where they are now.  We've missed very important players all season long at one point or another.

I'm not saying he's been right all along either.  He's had his Rafa moments but you always knew the beginning of the season was going to be tough, maybe not as bad as it has been, but it was not going to be easy to come out guns blazing and start off where we left off last season.  It isn't JUST about Aquilani either. We've missed Riera in quite a few games this season and imo he is as important as anyone other than Torres and Gerrard.  As well as Agger and Aurelio who have made their impact since being back.  I imagine Rafa has been unhappy with Skrtel for some time now seeing as how Agger was immediately placed in the starting eleven as soon as he was fit.

The point is you KNEW that until we were healthy we just would not be playing up to our standards yet you attack Rafa because we haven't been playing well?  It's fine to be disappointed but stop whinging so much about it we will be fine in the long run. Hopefully we can win something before it's all said and done but I believe Rafa is the man for the job for the time being and he deserves a little more respect after last season.  Stop listening to the media so much and all this negativity surrounding us.

:bowdown

Spot on Mate - great post
Benny The Noon

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:The go back and read what Reg has posted over the last week ever since that sack Rafa thread started and have a look for yourself and then look at the posts you posted in reply to him and you will see for yourself who is trying to tarnish who .

Look benny I know this is a 2nd account for you who ever you are but I personaly enjoy posting on this forum and having a debate about our football club liverpool FC.I don't wish to get into a bickering contest with you so hense forth I will not be responding to your comments unless you have a football topic to debate as I feel not only will this do the forum harm it was also put me and you in bad light with our peers.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby phil_cool » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Reg wrote:1. Rafa is displaying the skills we all knew he had, only weak wristed, over excited homos thought he should be sacked in the first place.

2. The mere fact that folks called for his head in October when we know there is no money to improve the squad, that our owners are near bankrupt and that we have a ticking timebomb called a new stadium shows just how out of touch those people are.

3. Over excited schoolboys blocking forums calling for Rafa to be sacked should be banned.

If only I kept track of the amount of posters on here who openly declaired capitulation that we'd easily be beaten on Sunday by them due to us having a cack squad of players bar Torres and Gerrard. I think Lucas and Mascherano in particular, as well as the rest of the team out there shut them up.

If you look back you will see that Ace, BigMick and Dazzer the so called anti's, all thought we would win, while Reg said he would be happy with 1-0 either way!
phil_cool

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 pm

phil_cool wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

If you look back you will see that Ace, BigMick and Dazzer the so called anti's, all thought we would win, while Reg said he would be happy with 1-0 either way!

It was always the kinda game I could see us winning lke I said before the big games the manager don't have to get the players in the mood its the 6th spot down we have to worrie about as it seems our players need a kick up the ar.se to get them in mood.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Let me see - Ok you want to know how Rafa will get them up against mid table and bottom half teams and im showing that we have already stuffed hull,burnley and stoke as well as beating both bolton and west ham so there is a little bit of proof about rafa and the players against those teams.

Will refer you once again to this post which you failed to respond to Dazzer  :;):
Benny The Noon

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Let me see - Ok you want to know how Rafa will get them up against mid table and bottom half teams and im showing that we have already stuffed hull,burnley and stoke as well as beating both bolton and west ham so there is a little bit of proof about rafa and the players against those teams.

Will refer you once again to this post which you failed to respond to Dazzer  :;):

Those teams you put thier are poor and will most likely be in bottom 3 come end of season it is no +++ for a top 4 manager to beat them and beat them easy.

My point is when we have up to yesterday come up vs a team with any level fo play in them we have found it very hard.I hope today we put it behind us and go on good run but I really doubt it.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Reg wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
phil_cool wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Rafa is our manager and he isn't going anywhere.

Mods can you set up a seperate sub forum for all the anti Rafa people? Maybe rename one of the other areas that don't get used much.

Segregationalist

Segregationist

Be nice to get it in scrabble.  :buttrock

You´ll get even more scrabble points from the 'MiserableTw@tsForum'.

Meanwhile this forum is becoming so negative its not fun, and we wonder why we lose so many good posters?

Might be because any one who comes to the forum with a view other then yours about the manager you go on witch hunt to discredit/tarnish thier word.

Hello Dazzer, welcome to the forum

Dazzer wrote:I personaly think fans that protect managers can do more harm then good most of time so reg think about that

Care to explain how those fans make more harm than good?

And what do you mean by tarnish and discredit, sentences like the one you wrote in the first page?

Thank you Dazzer.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

phil_cool wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

that doesnt mean that Reg is against Rafa tho, in all honesty that was just being realistic in the circumstances which we were dealt so I completely fail to see your point there altogether
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Those teams you put thier are poor and will most likely be in bottom 3 come end of season it is no +++ for a top 4 manager to beat them and beat them easy.

My point is when we have up to yesterday come up vs a team with any level fo play in them we have found it very hard.I hope today we put it behind us and go on good run but I really doubt it.

yet results against those teams last year were a big reason we failed to win the league . Bolton Stoke etc were top half teams last season and this season - Burnley already beaten Man Utd .
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion