Sack rafa part deaux - Yeh good one

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Greavesie wrote:
Dazzer wrote:Have given him credit but just not in topic not like he see's this any ways so falls on deaf ears tbph.Maybe if the topic was headed lets all cheer for rafa's 1 good win all season then I might have typed a thank you.

But it was a good win none the less.

:laugh:  1 good win, dear god kid sort it out. Hes done a hell of a lot for us down the years cant you see the bigger picture?

what I'm saying is when we lose its Rafa's failt and when we win its in spite of...

It really is getting tiresome

No I think credit goes to rafa and backroom staff but tbh its not a hard game to get the players up for.Its the midtable games I be watching with keen instrest those will be the games we will be benchmarking our season on come april time and you know that is true.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby phil_cool » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm

bavlondon wrote:Rafa is our manager and he isn't going anywhere.

Mods can you set up a seperate sub forum for all the anti Rafa people? Maybe rename one of the other areas that don't get used much.

Segregationist
Last edited by phil_cool on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phil_cool

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 pm

phil_cool wrote:

Mods can you set up a seperate sub forum for all the anti Rafa people? Maybe rename one of the other areas that don't get used much.

Segregationalist

Segregationist

Be nice to get it in scrabble.  :buttrock
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby phil_cool » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Dazzer wrote:
phil_cool wrote:

Segregationalist

Segregationist

Just beat me to it Dazzer lol
phil_cool

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 pm

phil_cool wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
phil_cool wrote:

Segregationalist

Segregationist

you was damn close tho I had to google it.  :D

I have to look out for it if u use regation then later add other letters for nice score on scrabble.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby phil_cool » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Dazzer wrote:
phil_cool wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
phil_cool wrote:

Segregationalist

Segregationist

you was damn close tho I had to google it.  :D

So did I Dazzer :)
phil_cool

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
Dazzer wrote:Have given him credit but just not in topic not like he see's this any ways so falls on deaf ears tbph.Maybe if the topic was headed lets all cheer for rafa's 1 good win all season then I might have typed a thank you.

:laugh:  1 good win, dear god kid sort it out. Hes done a hell of a lot for us down the years cant you see the bigger picture?

what I'm saying is when we lose its Rafa's failt and when we win its in spite of...

No I think credit goes to rafa and backroom staff but tbh its not a hard game to get the players up for.Its the midtable games I be watching with keen instrest those will be the games we will be benchmarking our season on come april time and you know that is true.

games like wigan ,stoke,burnley and hull etc
Benny The Noon

Postby Greavesie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

course it is mate I agree. We will look to games where we struggled as the talking point come April, but that applies to any games mate. We could happily go on beating the top 3 and lose the rest and those are the ones that we'll look back on. but it also works the other way and then you'll be worse for b!tching because it would be the so-called 'easy' games hes losing
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Greavesie wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

course it is mate I agree. We will look to games where we struggled as the talking point come April, but that applies to any games mate. We could happily go on beating the top 3 and lose the rest and those are the ones that we'll look back on. but it also works the other way and then you'll be worse for b!tching because it would be the so-called 'easy' games hes losing

Why mate we are all wrong from time to time its what makes us human.I like to be wrong it keeps me feet on the ground.If I am wrong about Rafa I be first to stick my neck out and admit it.Hell in fact I implore him to prove me wrong that make me happiest man alive.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby f9Torres » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

heimdall wrote:God, I'm so sick to death of all these positive back Rafa threads, weird how they only spring up after a great victory.   :)

In all seriousness one game doesn't change my opinion and why oh why can't Rafa ever show any fecking emotion, Torres scores a fantastic goal against Manure and Rafa must be the only fan not jumping around, the fecking owners showed more passion than Rafa does, it really annoys me.

Anyway fantastic and critical win but we still have to beat Lyon and Fiorentina, oh and there's the small matter of Arsenal but maybe just maybe this is the end of the bliiiiiiiiiiippp

WTF!
f9Torres

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Also Bolton and West Ham - Rafa got them up for that game and the players won the game - we had a blip for two prem games - Sunderland -we were poor but should of been a draw and Chelsea we played well in most parts but undone by a individual mistake and good work from drogba but once again deserved a draw - the games when we have been shocking have been the games against fiorentina and Lyon in the CL when we dserved nothing - against spuds we were poor but could of got away with a draw and against villa shocking defending .
Benny The Noon

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Also Bolton and West Ham - Rafa got them up for that game and the players won the game - we had a blip for two prem games - Sunderland -we were poor but should of been a draw and Chelsea we played well in most parts but undone by a individual mistake and good work from drogba but once again deserved a draw - the games when we have been shocking have been the games against fiorentina and Lyon in the CL when we dserved nothing - against spuds we were poor but could of got away with a draw and against villa shocking defending .

Thanks for the season recap but whats your point ?
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Let me see - Ok you want to know how Rafa will get them up against mid table and bottom half teams and im showing that we have already stuffed hull,burnley and stoke as well as beating both bolton and west ham so there is a little bit of proof about rafa and the players against those teams.
Benny The Noon

Postby Reg » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Dazzer wrote:
phil_cool wrote:

Segregationalist

Segregationist

You´ll get even more scrabble points from the 'MiserableTw@tsForum'.

Meanwhile this forum is becoming so negative its not fun, and we wonder why we lose so many good posters?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Some only happy when negative mate - its the way of forums . Like been said if we are winning lots they there is only so much pat on bak posts can be done but once there is a blip the hoardes appear.
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion