RYAN BABEL to join Hoffenheim

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby aCe' » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 pm

:D

im telling you folks... this guy has no keyboard....

aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 pm

LFC4allseasons wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
LFC4allseasons wrote:
Toffeehater wrote::p :laugh: , thats stmike for you ! :D

Well StMike shouldn't still be moderating this forum then. If he doesn't have his own views and doesn't have the decency to credit the people he's nicking the views of, he shouldn't be moderating this forum.

Personally I find it a disgrace that people are allowed to get away with such actions. How can people believe anything he posts?

Mate its harmless , and he's not a moderator anymore

So you'd be happy for me to just use everything you say on other forums and pass them off as my own opinion? Because I wouldn't and most people wouldn't.

And if he's not a moderator why does it say "forum moderator" under the Liverbird by his avatar. Why does it say forum led by StMichael?

Mate its just a forum on the internet , FFS you're not gonna get a noble prize or anything for your opinions , maybe a good post here and there. As for the moderator part i guess i was wrong
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
LFC4allseasons wrote:

Well StMike shouldn't still be moderating this forum then. If he doesn't have his own views and doesn't have the decency to credit the people he's nicking the views of, he shouldn't be moderating this forum.

Personally I find it a disgrace that people are allowed to get away with such actions. How can people believe anything he posts?

and he's not a moderator anymore

Yes he is.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
LFC4allseasons wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
LFC4allseasons wrote:

Mate its harmless , and he's not a moderator anymore

So you'd be happy for me to just use everything you say on other forums and pass them off as my own opinion? Because I wouldn't and most people wouldn't.

And if he's not a moderator why does it say "forum moderator" under the Liverbird by his avatar. Why does it say forum led by StMichael?

Mate its just a forum on the internet , FFS you're not gonna get a noble prize or anything for your opinions , maybe a good post here and there. As for the moderator part i guess i was wrong

Well it's not just the internet lad. It's people's opinions that StMichael is trying to pass off as his own. It's wrong, simple as that. He should have the decency, human decency that is, to credit the people he is using the posts of.

Maybe you're too :censored: scared to admit that moderators can be wrong, but I'm not. This goes further than internet forums, this is down to human decency.
LFC4allseasons

Postby GOAT » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 pm

This lfcallseasons guy is well an alter ego, who comes onto a new forum an starts talkin about something like that honestly
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 pm

GOAT wrote:This lfcallseasons guy is well an alter ego, who comes onto a new forum an starts talkin about something like that honestly

Who is lfcallseasons lad? It's close to my name as my name is lfc4allseasons. Maybe a few reading lessons wouldn't go a miss for you eh marshmallow?
Last edited by LFC4allseasons on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC4allseasons

Postby GOAT » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Aw no man please stop picking on me I'm gonna cry

F.ucking fastest reply I've ever seen, let's see if you can do that again
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby GOAT » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:31 pm

eh welsh wizzard is prowling about an all, ain't see you in a while, post some sh.ite in the rumours forum
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok you two stop flirting. Babel is :censored: and we are stuck with him end of story. :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 pm

GOAT wrote:Aw no man please stop picking on me I'm gonna cry

No need to cry marshmallow. If you did StMichael may nick your post and put it on RAWK looking for sympathy.
LFC4allseasons

Postby GOAT » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 pm

GOAT wrote:Aw no man please stop picking on me I'm gonna cry

Ah mate you failed, gone down in my estimation you have
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:35 pm

bavlondon wrote:Ok you two stop flirting. Babel is :censored: and we are stuck with him end of story. :D

:laugh:

You're far too generous on Ryan Babel there mate.

:censored: worthless piece of :censored: who couldn't score in a :censored: brothel full of desperate sex starved :censored:.

That would be slightly more accurate, but still too generous.
LFC4allseasons

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 pm

I just hope he improves next season but that is really down to desperation more than anything. If we cannot sell him this season then god knows how much we will get for him next season. I am hoping with the world cup looming this could be his chance. It's a shame he missed the Euros as I think that could have helped him but hey.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:42 pm

At least he can rap

Oh wait...

hmm
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:I just hope he improves next season but that is really down to desperation more than anything. If we cannot sell him this season then god knows how much we will get for him next season. I am hoping with the world cup looming this could be his chance. It's a shame he missed the Euros as I think that could have helped him but hey.

Wouldn't you rather have me and marshmallow flirting with one another rather than discuss a very poor player?  :laugh:
LFC4allseasons

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion