RYAN BABEL to join Hoffenheim

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:06 pm

I want Babel to make it, certain times he comes on and i shout "Come on Babel lad" like against
Arsenal.

I don't care what people say i think he has it, but putting it all together is something entirely different,
he has lighting pace is big and strong and has a vicious shot.

I remember at Anfield seeing him skin Manu's full back alive, to be honest he is nowhere as
bad as he is made out to be.

Sometimes he looks like he needs a rocket up his ars£ and he's run at players trying
to go through them rather than round them, but he has one season to show
what he can do so let's hope he takes advantage of it.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Babel needs to do yoga, he has raw ability but plays like a kid in a Nike under 17s tournament trying to impress the hot bird in the miniskirt sitting front row....

Rafa needs to do better with him if im honest and if they cant figure it out then best for all parties involved if we sell him... Ronaldo at Manutd when he first arrived was pretty much the same except with more quality and better dribbling...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:16 pm

aCe' wrote:Ronaldo at Manutd when he first arrived was pretty much the same except with more quality and better dribbling... stepovers

:D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:44 pm

aCe' wrote:Babel needs to do yoga, he has raw ability but plays like a kid in a Nike under 17s tournament trying to impress the hot bird in the miniskirt sitting front row....

Hard to blame him, really...

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:34 pm

:laugh: , i think misty has got it spot on . Rafa has come out and said that he needs to improve tatically if he wants a starting place next season which means he's here to stay . Time for babel to show he's the next ronaldo :laugh:
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:12 am

Bad Bob wrote:
aCe' wrote:Babel needs to do yoga, he has raw ability but plays like a kid in a Nike under 17s tournament trying to impress the hot bird in the miniskirt sitting front row....

Hard to blame him, really...

What is the one in the green skirt doing with her hand? That and the look on her face.........................
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 pm

I got the 08/09 season review DVD the other day. And looking at it, Babel featured very heavily at the start of the season and was important in some games for us. Then in November he just disappeared.

He has undoubted talent and I think if he applies that talent correctly he could walk into our starting XI! It just frustrates me that such a promising player could put up such a weak fight for a place in the team.

His whole "I'm the one to fill in for Torres" speech was wrong. He should have shut his mouth and done his talking on the pitch.

I've given him alot of abuse over the last season, but I genuinely want to see him do well and achieve his potential for the team!
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Babel should be sold. He's had his chances, and he's not taken them. Poor technique, lazy work rate and awful attitude. Get rid…I’ll drive him to the airport myself.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Rafa has already said he considers him important to the future so he will stay.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm

stmichael wrote:I got the 08/09 season review DVD the other day. And looking at it, Babel featured very heavily at the start of the season and was important in some games for us. Then in November he just disappeared.

He has undoubted talent and I think if he applies that talent correctly he could walk into our starting XI! It just frustrates me that such a promising player could put up such a weak fight for a place in the team.

His whole "I'm the one to fill in for Torres" speech was wrong. He should have shut his mouth and done his talking on the pitch.

I've given him alot of abuse over the last season, but I genuinely want to see him do well and achieve his potential for the team!

[quote author=The Kopite91 link=topic=3576.msg373487#msg373487 date=1246537446]
I got the 08/09 season review DVD the other day. And looking at it, Babel featured very heavily at the start of the season and was important in some games for us. Then in November he just disappeared?

[/quote]

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=3576.860#quickreply

I've just seen somebody sign up for LFCReds with the name stmichael which I'll presume is you, so why are you using other people's quotes and not even giving them the credit?
Last edited by LFC4allseasons on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC4allseasons

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 pm

:p :laugh: , thats stmike for you ! :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Toffeehater wrote::p :laugh: , thats stmike for you ! :D

Well StMike shouldn't still be moderating this forum then. If he doesn't have his own views and doesn't have the decency to credit the people he's nicking the views of, he shouldn't be moderating this forum.

Personally I find it a disgrace that people are allowed to get away with such actions. How can people believe anything he posts?
Last edited by LFC4allseasons on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC4allseasons

Postby Madmax » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:13 pm

All he needs is to sit and a classroom and learn football.. How and when to pass the ball and not to run like forrest gump.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:15 pm

LFC4allseasons wrote:

Well StMike shouldn't still be moderating this forum then. If he doesn't have his own views and doesn't have the decency to credit the people he's nicking the views of, he shouldn't be moderating this forum.

Personally I find it a disgrace that people are allowed to get away with such actions. How can people believe anything he posts?

Mate its harmless , and he's not a moderator anymore
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
LFC4allseasons wrote:

Mate its harmless , and he's not a moderator anymore

So you'd be happy for me to just use everything you say on other forums and pass them off as my own opinion? Because I wouldn't and most people wouldn't.

And if he's not a moderator why does it say "forum moderator" under the Liverbird by his avatar. Why does it say forum led by StMichael?
LFC4allseasons

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion