Robinson

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DAV » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:04 pm

dont no if im right on this but didnt Diouf, Diao come from the french league. arnt they both duel national.so they may as well be french.
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:09 pm

.....brave try Dav but I can't see it washin' with these boys..... :p
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:52 pm

Houllier doesn't buy French players only - that's not a fair statement as he has bought other nationalities...he just buys expensive French planks!
Seroulsly, Robinson can become an adequate alternative for Dudek as it won't change things so much. We need quicker central defenders, perhaps another defensive midfiled player who can tackle and pass equally as well and a striker who can score on a regular basis. Otherwise, it will be curtains Champions' League.
I read in a thread somewhere Stu said that "we struggle to win with 11 players, let alone 10" in reference to buying Alan Smith from Leeds and I agree with the first part - we do really struggle to score in every game, so we have to address that.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:43 pm

I would imagine king mickey was making a joke.But it is true that houllier has bought a large amount of  players from the french league or who are french ,surely no one would argue with that .rigobert song,ferri,traore,camara,smicer,arphexad,
diomede,vignal,riise,cheyrou,diouf,diao,diarra,luzi ,
le tallec ,pongolle,medjani.
Dont tell me houllier doesnt have an obsession with france after reading that list.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DAV » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:44 pm

no arguments from me
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion