Robbie fowler - Simple question

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby aCe' » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:33 pm

yep...robbie in the starting lineup...def....he'd be great linking up with any other forward we have !
With bellamy...bellamy has the speed and creativity to open up defenses and fowler would cash in / provide some wonderfull assists
With Crouch... crouch would link up with the midfield and fowler can stick to his forward position ... could net 20+ with crouchy up there laying em down for him
With Kuyt.....lets see if he comes !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:34 pm

aCe' wrote:yep...robbie in the starting lineup...def....he'd be great linking up with any other forward we have !
With bellamy...bellamy has the speed and creativity to open up defenses and fowler would cash in / provide some wonderfull assists
With Crouch... crouch would link up with the midfield and fowler can stick to his forward position ... could net 20+ with crouchy up there laying em down for him
With Kuyt.....lets see if he comes !

i think yes what about you

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:36 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:So lets talk just about our strikers and who we need. First off we dont need Kuyt. I dont follow forgien footy so i can only go what i hear and read and make my mind up on that. Maybe he scores goals in Holland but that doesnt seem to hard to me and what i saw of him in the World Cup he looked worse that what we have got.

And there it is!  Well done lad...you've provided the definitive proof we needed (not really, BTW) that you are a numpty who knows fuck all about football.  Most posters of your ilk--and there are many I assure you--prefer to posture endlessly about their football knowledge rather than own up to their own cluelessness.  You, thankfully, have no such inhibitions.  Well in, son!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Billy_5_Times » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:51 pm

BadBob i assure you i know all there is to know about my club and i couldnt care less about foreign footy therefore i dont follow it. So if you think knowing about the rest of the European leagues is important then yes i am not a european football fan but i dont claim to be. i claim to follow Liverpool and the English league and thats is exactly what i do. I only follow English footy, i dont even care about Scotland, Wales or Ireland.
Last edited by Billy_5_Times on Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:21 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:BadBob i assure you i know all there is to know about my club and i couldnt care less about foreign footy therefore i dont follow it. So if you think knowing about the rest of the European leagues is important then yes i am not a european football fan but i dont claim to be. i claim to follow Liverpool and the English league and thats is exactly what i do. I only follow English footy, i dont even care about Scotland, Wales or Ireland.

Classic!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:40 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Billy_5_Times wrote:BadBob i assure you i know all there is to know about my club and i couldnt care less about foreign footy therefore i dont follow it. So if you think knowing about the rest of the European leagues is important then yes i am not a european football fan but i dont claim to be. i claim to follow Liverpool and the English league and thats is exactly what i do. I only follow English footy, i dont even care about Scotland, Wales or Ireland.

Classic!  :D

hehe  :talktothehand
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion