Rick parry vs peter kenyon - Thank god we have rick

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby barnes-legend » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:47 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first post so hello 2 u all.

Is it me or does everyone hate peter kenyon, what an arrogant peice of work he is, just because his bum chum gives him the role of running the club he acts like he is the best thing eva. He thinks everyone wants to sign for chelsea and its right getting my back up.
Rick Parry`s attitude is all what liverpool football club is about, the way he conducts himself and he seems just a top class bloke with the supporters in mind at all times.

anyway thats my bit said, over to you guys.
barnes-legend

Postby Boocity » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:11 pm

Kenyon's a tw@t, he was an ar5eh0le at Manure but now at Chelski he now thinks he is bigger than the game and can do what ever he wants. look whats happening about Cole, this smacks of Kenyon all over
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:16 pm

I can see where you're coming from but unfortunatley, because of the money, everyone DOES want to play for Chelsea. As for Kenyon vs. Parry, I can't stand either of them anymore. A pair of self-centred, mney grabbing idiots with all the charm of a dead rat. Welcome to the forum.

:)
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:34 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:I can see where you're coming from but unfortunatley, because of the money, everyone DOES want to play for Chelsea. As for Kenyon vs. Parry, I can't stand either of them anymore. A pair of self-centred, mney grabbing idiots with all the charm of a dead rat. Welcome to the forum.

Dont hold back will ye.
84-1106852058

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:11 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
The Ace1983 wrote:I can see where you're coming from but unfortunatley, because of the money, everyone DOES want to play for Chelsea. As for Kenyon vs. Parry, I can't stand either of them anymore. A pair of self-centred, mney grabbing idiots with all the charm of a dead rat. Welcome to the forum.

Dont hold back will ye.

Why should I? Parry's been a good exec. over the years but recently he's p1ssed me off. If it hadn't been for him wanting to ensure the future of his own ******, we'd have had a new investor in the summer. And, he's the one who keeps dragging this whole Stevie G thing into the media. I'm just sick of him. But I guess Kenyon is worse. That faux-cheeky smile of his makes me think of a snake and every time I see him, I get the urge to glue a beard onto his face, throw him in a cave and call the CIA to claim $50m. So I suppose I do prefer Parry.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:25 am

Ive never liked either of them , Parry like Ace has said is looking after his own @rse rather than the good of the club , its rumoured that he hasnt been giving Moores the full story on the L4  interest .
Plus he over saw the debacle of Macca going for bugger all and Owen going for peanuts , oh and paying off Houllier and  Heskey (why ?)  and others 10million  quid !! and to top it all he gets payed for it !!
Kenyon has slime written all over him , kinda reminds me someone in a rain mack going into some seedy dive , fact is tho he helped transform the mancs into a marketing  dream and millions of people over the world have bought into it and spent millions in the process.
As much as i despise the man , he has made millions for the Mancs and is doing the same for Chelsea in regards to marketing . As much as we may all hate it  .
Marketing of the team as a brand has paid off handsomely for the mancs and it shows in their ability to buy players , this is something Parry can only dream of  because  he is totally inept in regards to marketing and as a chief executive for Liverpool , well lets face it he came from the F.A for f.ucks sake  , so that is bound to tell you how bad he is . The F.A is run by a bunch of total incompetents  who dont have a clue ,and for him to leave and for them glad to see the back of him says it all really.
If its all about making the club money to invest , then as much i dislike the man i would pick  Kenyon any day of the week .......???
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:21 am

Kenyon is an unscrupulous slime who's only loyalty is to money (see how many time he screwed his previous employers for the sake of greed) and Perry is simply incompetent. Period!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:02 pm

what i would like to do to peter kenyon
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby XSD » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:17 pm

stmichael wrote:what i would like to do to peter kenyon

haha seconded.
Kenyon is scum, he doesn't just represent what is killing football, he embodys it.
Parry is a good guy, look at what he did in the Summer, saved Steven Gerrard from the evil clutches of Peter the rat Kenyon, and appointed Benitez who is a star.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:34 pm

Parry has my full backing conducts himself well, and didn't except investment in the summer because the thai bid was dodgy to say the least and morgan drastically undervalued the club!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion