Ricardo quaresma - Absolutely not bad

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dimshen » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:58 pm

This is a name people have been mentioning in this forum and as he is one of the hottest properties in europe I think we should be in the chase.

I have heard rumours of our interest but nothing solid, and in light of manure's early signings I think this is exactly the kind of player we need out wide making things happen.

IMO he would be up there as one of the two most important signings of the summer for us (with Eto'o or teves)

He's a bit of a cocky b*stard as well, but i dont think thats such a bad thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLRsGwv0jJo

Do you think he would make the grade and do the business for us??
Dimshen

Postby puroresu » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:12 pm

His very very talented.  Cannot see Porto selling Anderson and Queresema is the same season.  Think he will stay at least for another season.
puroresu

Postby grayghost » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:15 pm

That guy is class will be a super star next season if we ur some outher big team snaps him up.
grayghost

Postby Paul C » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:42 pm

I'd just like Rafa to buy an entertainer, someone who has a bit or energy and spark cos at the moment were very two dimentional :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite187 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:43 pm

ooh his not bad indeed, lol yeh he looks a bit cocky...reminds me of that #7 that plays for the manc scum :D
Kopite187

Postby puroresu » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:44 pm

I am not sure if that sort of player is a player Rafa would like.  His a flair player someone who must not be restricted in what he likes to do. You cant put the chains on players like this.
puroresu

Postby club_Levis » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:04 pm

puroresu wrote:I am not sure if that sort of player is a player Rafa would like.  His a flair player someone who must not be restricted in what he likes to do. You cant put the chains on players like this.

A Christiano kind of player...Loved by his fans and hated by most opponents.. He is a very talented player and would make that left wing his.For us to challenge for more titles, he is the kind of player we need.Wins a lot of Penos I have learnt. :nod
club_Levis

Postby kobashi » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:13 pm

puroresu wrote:I am not sure if that sort of player is a player Rafa would like.  His a flair player someone who must not be restricted in what he likes to do. You cant put the chains on players like this.

Thats what I worried about.  I not totally Rafa would sign a player like this.  you gotta give players like this creative freedom!
kobashi

Postby kunilson » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:37 pm

got nothin but time for quaresma, have liked the idea of him playing for us a while now....but i dont think it will happen.

unless its one of those under-cover deals and some of the other publicised deals are just a distraction
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:59 pm

Overrated IMO. Nani is a better player than quaresma.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:50 pm

He looks very one footed, seems to favour his right for most if not all the goals on that clip, bends it like a Brazilian though, inside or outside of the foot, some great finishes. :)
destro

Postby mungi » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:22 am

very good player, a guy with his talent will always be qelcome in a liverpool shirt
mungi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:33 am

as much as i'd like a signing like Eto'o - i think i'd much prefer Tevez and then put the extra towards a winger like this guy as otherwise i'm concerned we're going to have to go bargain basement buying on the winger position. He seems to be able to play both wings and has an excellent shot (although i have only seen these clips so have not seen him over a whole season) so would bring a bit of flare to our team which we've lacked since Luis' been injured.

It'd be nice to have had a few players signed up by now (as Man U have) but i do think that we'll get there as i don't think Hicks/Gillett would have promised so much if they weren't going to back it up! it's one thing pi.ssing Benitez off but they wouldn't want to get the fans on their backs already!! As hard as it is, i think patience is required and soon we'll have something good to talk about!!  :;):

Fingers crossed ???
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Dimshen » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:02 pm

I agree, its still very early on in the off season, and there is plenty of time, this isnt to say we should relax and watch some of the best available players signed up by our competitors, but i do think our main targets are very much up for grabs.

The nani and anderson deals have been in the works for a long time and manure didnt have much competition so the deals went through quick, where as our targets are being courted by several teams so its gonna be harder work for us.

I also agree that Tevez would be my preferred option taking into consideration the money involved, but only if we sign a inventive, creative player like quaresma with him, otherwise spend the lot on eto'o and stick him up front on his own and let our world class midfield give him the oppertunity to prove he is one of the best. (and pray he doesnt get injured)
Dimshen

Postby RedBlood » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:18 pm

ive mentioned him b4 hes pure class and would be a great signing

im a little frustrated of the lack of transfer activity so far
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion