Regards from seville, city of betis! - Returns the eurobetis!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby realbetis1907 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:44 pm

First of all to greet yourselves, and it(he,she) fills with pride me that the equipment(team) of the city of Seville, the Real Betis, plays with two europa's big ones, between(among) them the big mas of all, the Liverpool and besides it(he) is the one that mas nice falls(falls due) me and the historical one as the Anderlecht come to less.

To say to you that I have well-considered to go to Liverpool, to seeing my Betis, because besides it is the city of The Beetles. :bowdown

Also to say to you that we have many things jointly, as that we are the equipment(team) of the cities of Liverpool and Seville, because so much as Everton and Sevilla Fc(zerdiya bicht club) they are a s.h.i.t, hahahahahaha. :buttrock

And also to become aware that the Betis is not going to go of rositas, that we have big players as the doorman Toni Doblas, goalkeeper,defenders;Juanito and Rivas, Joaquin, Edu, Assunçao, Rivera and G-Oliveira. :bowdown

Here teneis a few videos of the Betis in order that to do yourselves an idea------->
http://rapidshare.de/files/4384021/betis_champions.WMV.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22W0E6JF
If you want more speak me about this :;):

Ado regards and to say to you that sereis welcome in the Hell GreenWhite.

PD:Sorry about my English, it's from a traductor of the web hahahahahahahah.  :laugh:
realbetis1907

Postby Anfield rapper » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:57 pm

realbetis1907 wrote:PD:Sorry about my English, it's from a traductor of the web hahahahahahahah.  :laugh:

Your Kidding aren't you, i couldn't tell :D

Anyway welcome to the site and we look forward to playing your team.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:00 pm

does Denislon still play for Betis?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:04 pm

no
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:08 pm

denilson has gone to bordeux on loan for a year,he should  have been one of the greatest players in the world but he was a big underachiever and a waste of talent
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:11 pm

Recepción a nuestro foro, espero que tengamos dos games.Liverpool muy emocionantes estemos una gran ciudad y bien digno de una visita para un par de días antes de que el match.I seguro usted goce de Anfield también y de su gran amigo de la atmósfera gracias.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:17 pm

denilson has gone to bordeux on loan for a year,he should  have been one of the greatest players in the world but he was a big underachiever and a waste of talent

shame...just like Rivaldo and Edmundo, get their money and lose interest in playing
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:31 pm

drummerphil wrote:Recepción a nuestro foro, espero que tengamos dos games.Liverpool muy emocionantes estemos una gran ciudad y bien digno de una visita para un par de días antes de que el match.I seguro usted goce de Anfield también y de su gran amigo de la atmósfera gracias.

:laugh: which translator did ya use drummer :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:35 pm

What makes you think that eh eh :laugh: :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:35 pm

is not going to go of rositas

LOL going to get little roses is a Spanish expression to say that they're not going to Liverpool on holliday, in other words, they'll try to give us a good match.

Betis is quite a difficult team to foresee, I find the group quite tough. Betis is a team that actually can make quite a good football, but they are bloody irregular, 2 good matches, 3 matches thinking on hollidays. Just hope they haven't their day against Liverpool.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion