Red card alert - Support the team

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 am

warning ...any abuse aimed at mods will be dealt with ...duly warned :angry:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 am

andy_g wrote:Image

:nod
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 am

People can want a change in manager if they feel the manager has taken the club as far as he can.
But what people must not do is call him names and insult him e.g fat spanish waiter, manuel, the fat one, fat tw@t, pr!ck etc etc. Ive heard so called Liverpool fans call our manager these names over the last few weeks and its just not fucking on.

And wanting the team to get beat just so Rafa can be replaced well Liverpool F.C is not the club for you if you hope/want things like that to happen.

The Anfield faithfull decide when the managers times up not message boards or phone ins and our managers future is being decided by that kangaroo court the British media using us as the jury and its not fecking on its terrible.

Anyone seen the advert on Sky for the Spurs game?
Its being advertised like a box office film premier or a CL, WC final with just poor old Rafa on his own, its a crying shame it really is its a midweek league game and they have his head on the block.

No other manager has been as badly treated as he has by the British media I dont care what anyone says.

We need to get our seige mentality back maybe then results will improve.

Seen this posted elsewhere and Its spot on.

Andy Gray, Richard Keys, Collymore, The sun, Notw, Daily Mail, practically every newspaper pundit, Sky sports,ITV, BBC vs ..........................Rafa Benitez.

Hard one that. Wonder what side I'am on?

Do you think any of these want us to do well? to be back up on our perch, Them horrible Scouse B@stards, of course they don't. They smell blood and the're going for jugular, so they can dine on our carcass. The best way of destabilising us is to go for Benitez.

Listen, we decide when we stop supporting the manager. It's got feck all to do with any of these blerts. We're not feckin England. These :censored: have picked the England manager for the past thirty years, with no suscess. I'd be behind a banner supporting Benitez even if I wanted change
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 am

supersub wrote:warning ...any abuse aimed at mods will be dealt with ...duly warned :angry:

:nod
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 am

Ciggy wrote:People can want a change in manager if they feel the manager has taken the club as far as he can.
But what people must not do is call him names and insult him e.g fat spanish waiter, manuel, the fat one, fat tw@t, pr!ck etc etc. Ive heard so called Liverpool fans call our manager these names over the last few weeks and its just not fucking on.

Even the insults don't affect me any more. But wanting the team to lose that's not on.

The most anti Rafa people here must realise, that even with a new manager, we're in serious trouble right now without Gerrard and Torres.

Even with a new manager, Torres' words concerning the need to bring big names (and spend money on players) will remain true.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:24 am

Sabre wrote:Even with a new manager, Torres' words concerning the need to bring big names (and spend money on players) will remain true.

If the yanks pay Rafa off and his backroom staff its going to cost a minimin of 20 million, a new manager will want a hefty contract and his backroom staff 15-20 million.
The deadwood shipped out and the new manager wanting his own players and we go round and round in circles another 5 year plan how many of them have we had? To many for my liking.

The problem is there is no one running the club twit & tw@t dont even speak to each other there is no authority at the top, there is no one making decisions the clubs in turmoil behind the scenes.
The owners are not sitting down with Rafa and finding out what has gone wrong, is the problem sacking the 20 odd backroom staff in the summer?

Are the players disillusioned thinking better players would be arriving to build on last seasons success and they failed to materialise?

Arnt the players listening anymore to the managers tactics?

Is there fractions in the personel?

The owners dont even have to speak to Rafa about some of these issues they could speak to Sammy lee or Kenny to find out what is going wrong and what is wrong.

There is a solution to every problem but no fecker seems to want to find the solution they are just making the problem bigger, its about time they all sat down together and got everything of their chests to clear the air and find out exactly what has gone wrong.

Because this is doing no one any good not the club, the players, the fans, the manager.

The clubs in crisis and someone needs to sort it out !!!!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:02 am

There is no way in the world that i would ever want us to lose a match.
Pre-season defeats are even something that can leave me p!ssed off all day.
But i can see some crazy logic in another persons thoughts if they feel that losing one match might be the straw the breaks the camels back and could mean that the owners decide enough is enough with the manager.

If these people think that the manager staying could spell more defeats in the future - maybe one defeat now which hastens his departure and brings in another manager would be acceptable ?
While i dont agree because any defeat is massively damaging to our chances of getting top 4. And if we dont make the top 4 i worry about the knock on effect.
But i can see other peoples logic on that one to be honest.

I do think it probably isnt wise to post stuff like that when emotions are running high though, but if explained better other fans might understand why they feel this way.

For the record i couldnt give two sh!ts about lakes being banned, he might be a sound enough person but has irritated the hell out of me with blatant lies for about a year now.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 am

I do think it probably isnt wise to post stuff like that when emotions are running high though, but if explained better other fans might understand why they feel this way.

There's no need to explain why they feel this way, as it's obvious and you have already explained it, they think that the new manager would be good for the club and they think that a defeat would provoke that.

It happens in England, in Spain, and everywhere. It's a common thing to hear in continental europe and especially Spain, where we sack managers as if they were livestock.

I don't think that kind of feeling is common in Liverpool or England, not at the same extent.

I just hope that's not the start of a globalization of football, in which not even Liverpool is any different to Real Madrid. First you start wanting to lose in order something happens. Then it happens. Then the footballers start to know that when a team loses, this happens. Then they start losing in order that happens.

That feelings are understandable, but when you enter that dynamics you never know where it will end. So that's why I'm against of that kind of logic. That said, I don't think they're bad people for feeling that way, especially because often you don't choose feelings, you just feel them. But I think they're wrong thinking that way. You don't want really be like Spanish clubs with those sackings. It's not good for Rafa, and it's not good for the next manager.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am

too many wind-ups on here lately for my liking...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby babu » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:Andy Gray, Richard Keys, Collymore, The sun, Notw, Daily Mail, practically every newspaper pundit, Sky sports,ITV, BBC vs ..........................Rafa Benitez.

Hard one that. Wonder what side I'am on?

Do you think any of these want us to do well? to be back up on our perch, Them horrible Scouse B@stards, of course they don't. They smell blood and the're going for jugular, so they can dine on our carcass. The best way of destabilising us is to go for Benitez.

Listen, we decide when we stop supporting the manager. It's got feck all to do with any of these blerts. We're not feckin England. These pri.cks have picked the England manager for the past thirty years, with no suscess. I'd be behind a banner supporting Benitez even if I wanted change

this should be on everyone's sig

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Sir Roger wrote:We are only free until our oppressors say we are not
:eyebrow

I guessed something I said would be picked up by the gestapo
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Zey haf vays off makink you tok...
:(
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:24 pm

supersub wrote:warning ...any abuse aimed at mods will be dealt with ...duly warned :angry:

we love you  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 pm

All mods?
Can I just have a go at Woof and then be extra nice to Bob to even it out?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Judge wrote:

we love you  :p

thank you judge.....

you have great judgement :eyebrow

And on behalf of the moderating gestapo, we would love to love you in return :love:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion