Red card alert - Support the team

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:40 am

Sir Roger wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Idiots like lakes don't deserve any rights.

Hows your collection coming along...?
:laugh:

My philosophy is this:

Stand up for what is right - even if you're standing alone.

It's a pity some of you empty-headed Molluscs aren't up to the job.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 am

s@int wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:3. Loan agreement reached. Lakes is tranferred to his forum of choice (RAWK) until the end of season.

:(  What will we do for accurate insider information if Lakes goes  :(

Exactly what he does - sh*t in a cup and read the "tea leaves"...
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:45 am

Boocity wrote:I have seen some posters on here metering some vicious personal abuse and seem to get away with it.

All thoroughly deserved, too...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 am

Emerald Red wrote:Bit harsh on Lakes IMO, as he isn't really the worst on here.

It's got to start somewhere - one down, the rest of the miserable b*stards to go!

(I'll beat them to it:

"You should go, Lando. You do nothing but abuse people without ever offering any footballing opinions whatsoever. I hate you, my ladyboy-lover hates you, his knock-off hates you, my blow-up sex doll hates you, my part-time lover Henry the Cat hates you and my 2-headed sibling-enabled offspring 'Herman' hates you...")
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:51 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
s@int wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:3. Loan agreement reached. Lakes is tranferred to his forum of choice (RAWK) until the end of season.

Exactly what he does - sh*t in the pan and read the "tea" leaves...

you would think that just by chance he would have got the odd thing right  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 am

woof woof ! wrote:
Lakes

A spell on the sidelines

despite a general warning, still thinks

1, "I hope we lose" posts are ok

2, attempted to post a pm from a mod

3, hopes to see us all over on another forum.

Any of you guys that are missing him already can no doubt join up and hug over on Rawk.

RAWK!?!

He'll be banned in 3 seconds flat.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 am

s@int wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
s@int wrote:

Exactly what he does - sh*t in the pan and read the "tea" leaves...

you would think that just by chance he would have got the odd thing right  :D

He's obviously not getting enough fibre in his diet...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:37 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:RAWK!?!

They already have him sussed over there, if he starts I hope we get beat so Rafa gets the sack and the news hub sh!te, he will get a lifetime ban from that place :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:46 am

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 am

Ciggy wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:RAWK!?!

They already have him sussed over there, if he starts I hope we get beat so Rafa gets the sack and the news hub sh!te, he will get a lifetime ban from that place :D

Cigs has said she hopes we get beat... surely thats what woof has been talking about the entire thread?

:D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:27 pm

dawson99 wrote:Cigs has said she hopes we get beat... surely thats what woof has been talking about the entire thread?

:D

Yep hes started with Rafa out already over on RAWK :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:48 am

I agree totally with the principle. Hoping Liverpool lose purely to put pressure on an already under pressure manager isnt supporting the team at all. However, the question I ask is this:

Why is it ok to hope for lack of success (ie. this season) in the hope it gets rid of our owners and yet when the same argument is raised to get rid of the manager ? well, see for yourself. I think it should be a rule across the board. Hoping this team loses, to spite a player, the manager or the owners is petty right across the board. But a fairness has to be put in place. Wishing this club fails on any level should be frowned upon.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:04 am

s@int wrote:
lakes10 wrote:i mean some of the sh1t i have posted before and i get it for this.................f,ucking joke :laugh:

:laugh:  Thats just how I felt when I got my first card Lakes  :D

Does seem rather OTT, a red card for saying what a few people probably think. I'm getting p'ed off with runs of defeats, then a win or two to break it up and then back to poor results. I don't wish we'd lose, but I've got to say I wasn't that gutted when Stoke equalised or when Reading won because it was inevitable and should speed the decision that someone seems to be putting off.

But I agree with those saying this is ridiculous, a red card for expressing an opinion. I know it doesn't sit well with most LFC fans, but the fact remains you can understand why someone might want the team to lose - pretty much for the reason I said, that win, lose, draw, win, lose, draw, win, lose, draw gets us nowhere. I'd expect anyone committing this "crime" would get widely abused anyway, I'm half expecting anyone carrying a banner to matches saying "Rafa out" or booing at matches to get a lifetime ban (from the ground) Freedom of speech is actually a myth, as is 'freedom' in general. You can say what you want as long as it doesn't *insert long list of terms and conditions*. Are you 'free' not to pay taxes to the sponging 'royal' family?!?!? Or to not sponsor stupid wars overseas? Or to support someone else who can't control their sexual urges and has to have umpteen kids and gets benefits that make the average salary look below average?

I'm surprised full stop that I haven't been carded, not because I abuse people because I'll leave that to the d[i]ckheads on here, but simply because it seems you don't have to do much to get a card.

So the warning should be, watch out the LFC Gestapo are about. This ranks alongside the House of Commons rule that you can't call a liar a liar
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 am

Owzat wrote:
s@int wrote:
lakes10 wrote:i mean some of the sh1t i have posted before and i get it for this.................f,ucking joke :laugh:

Does seem rather OTT, a red card for saying what a few people probably think. I'm getting p'ed off with runs of defeats, then a win or two to break it up and then back to poor results. I don't wish we'd lose, but I've got to say I wasn't that gutted when Stoke equalised or when Reading won because it was inevitable and should speed the decision that someone seems to be putting off.

But I agree with those saying this is ridiculous, a red card for expressing an opinion. I know it doesn't sit well with most LFC fans, but the fact remains you can understand why someone might want the team to lose - pretty much for the reason I said, that win, lose, draw, win, lose, draw, win, lose, draw gets us nowhere. I'd expect anyone committing this "crime" would get widely abused anyway, I'm half expecting anyone carrying a banner to matches saying "Rafa out" or booing at matches to get a lifetime ban (from the ground) Freedom of speech is actually a myth, as is 'freedom' in general. You can say what you want as long as it doesn't *insert long list of terms and conditions*. Are you 'free' not to pay taxes to the sponging 'royal' family?!?!? Or to not sponsor stupid wars overseas? Or to support someone else who can't control their sexual urges and has to have umpteen kids and gets benefits that make the average salary look below average?

I'm surprised full stop that I haven't been carded, not because I abuse people because I'll leave that to the d[i]ckheads on here, but simply because it seems you don't have to do much to get a card.

So the warning should be, watch out the LFC Gestapo are about. This ranks alongside the House of Commons rule that you can't call a liar a liar

Wether you like it or not this is an LFC forum first and foremost .It's just simply not on wanting or hopeing that the team loses .

As for Khahaz's point about people not wanting the team to win anything to get the owners out .I don't think anyone has said that . People like myself have predicted that this might happen with the lack of investement and with our owners track record with previous FRANCHISES/clubs (see corinthians ). Fouth spot is all there after ,and the fans will keep paying there money .

So with the season we are having at the moment fourth spot might not even materialise ,so this might precipitate a sale of the club .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 am

Owzat wrote:
s@int wrote:

We are only free until our oppressors say we are not
:eyebrow
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion