Reals interest - Alarming

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Santa » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:51 am

We shouldn't contemplate any offer for Milan until Owen actually signed and Benitez have a clear word with Milan on his role with the club (I think Milan is concerned to play 2nd fiddle to MO again and this is his best chance to tilt the balance). Speaking from the club's p.o.v, an offer in the region of £20M+ will be too good to turn down as the money could be used to strengthen the team overall (and there are at least 3 to 4 positions that need to be filled before the start of the season).

Speaking as a fan, I hoped we managed to convince Milan on his future at the club. I agreed with most above...we need 3 top notch strikers (at least) over the course of the season to maintain  a sustain challenge in the Premiership and at CL.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:25 am

I think Milan Baros is sooo pretty :;):
Anybody got his phone number? Image
cheesecrackernuts

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:39 am

Cheesy, you must have been on gay websites or gay mags to get that pic you homo, i think u drop anchor at poo harbour   :D
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:04 am

it's all pre election talk, if Sanz doesn't get elected, then Baros will most probably stay here.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:28 am

Perez is the likely candidate to stay in power at the Bernabeu so fingers crossed Sanz don't get a sniff.

I think Baros has a dodgy part time job, he had too much spare time on his hands so he though 'f*ck it I'll get some extra cash in while I'm not playing'  :D
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:46 am

aaargh, you naughty Paul C,
"he had too much spare time on his hands..." :D

spare me, Milan... :D
cheesecrackernuts

Postby zarababe » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:58 pm

Wow.. Milan glows: :p
Last edited by zarababe on Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:55 pm

Dalglish you said: From experience of watching Baros and Owen play together it's obvious they are not compatible and Owen will ciontinue to get the nod irrespective of form. That leaves a frustrated and more recently "vocal" Baros left out and obviously not happy about it.

Irrespective of form you say. I say this is ******. Foolier has been fired. We have a new guy now. He will play the best players IRRESPECTIVE of passport.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:25 pm

There is now talk (Skysports) of Baros being linked to Barca!!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:25 pm

cheesecrackernuts wrote:aaargh, you naughty Paul C,
"he had too much spare time on his hands..." :D

spare me, Milan... :D

lmao, Cheesey your bonkers!!
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:16 pm

Unfortunately when Lorenzo Sanz says he wants a player, then Lorenzo Sanz usually gets his player.  :(  :(  :(  :(

However, why should Baros go to Real and sit on the bench behind Ronaldo and Raul in the pecking order?

He would have Moirentess, Portillo and Samuel E'to beside him.

Doesn't make sense.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:31 pm

I read on the "L Files" that Mista of Valencia has been linked to LFC as Benitez is now there.
I watch huge amounts of spanish footie and Mista is class he scored 31 goals last campain, But what would Jerry Armstrong rave about??? .
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:45 pm

Listen Baros is the man linked and named by the Real guy just cus he is in the papers thru his Euro exploits.

Milan is far from the finished article, and Madrid can have him for £20m + Zidane.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:37 pm

banana wrote:Dalglish you said: From experience of watching Baros and Owen play together it's obvious they are not compatible and Owen will ciontinue to get the nod irrespective of form. That leaves a frustrated and more recently "vocal" Baros left out and obviously not happy about it.

Irrespective of form you say. I say this is ******. Foolier has been fired. We have a new guy now. He will play the best players IRRESPECTIVE of passport.

We shall see won't we if Baros is still a LFC player come the start of the season but when Heskey gets the nod ahead of Milan as he did so often last season then MB isn't going to accept it anymore............

My point was based on past experience yes and yours is based on events that haven't happened yet.

I suppose we will have to wait and see but ask 100 LFC fans who they would pick for the front line at LFC and you won't get many who will opt for Baros OVER Owen and Cisse will almost ceretainly get the first 10 games.

Owen got 19 goals last season in what was considered a poor season for him.........And that included a few months out and several missed penalties. Baros is potentially a world calss striker, Owen already is one , thats the difference   :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:36 pm

A REDs spokesperson denied this today. ???
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion