Real to block morientes from leaving the club - What is this man?!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Alanay » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:01 am

I just read in the SkySports website the new coach will try to block Morientes from leaving for Liverpool. What is this man ??? This is really unprofessional.. U cannot gaurantee a place for the man and yet you are trying to block the team who is really in need of his service. If the coach is really good why he's worry too much about 1 or 2 players? ???

Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:09 am

I wouldn`t pay too much attention to this. It`s probably bullsh1t anyway. If he was interviewed in English he probably didn`t understand either the question or his own answer, and if the reporter was spanish the story probebly ends up 75 % fiction. I think that we all learned a bit or two about Real executives, rumours and politics during the last transfer window  :angry:
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:11 am

No wonder they are in big mess!!!! B*****D
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:14 am

I think we will know a little more in the next few days as I'm sure Liverpool will want to know what going on :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:19 am

he'll still be coming to anfield
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:21 am

Its a ploy to get more money... 

"He is not leaving.. unless you pay 10 million!!!" kind of thing going on I think
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Paul C » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:28 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:he'll still be coming to anfield

I hope you are right mate, but all we can do is hope as it's not a deffo that he'll be staying or going.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:38 am

Paul C wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:he'll still be coming to anfield

I hope you are right mate, but all we can do is hope as it's not a deffo that he'll be staying or going.

i have confidence in rafa's ability to influence. i think any high profile signing there is bound to be conflicting stories, thats what sells papers and gets folk to watch telly etc, know what i mean!
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:46 am

blocking? what for? keeping him rotting in reserves? the only logical ground is money, like OLa said. They should remember we gave them Owen in a 'discount' price, or else, they're big fcukin scum

:angry:
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:48 am

I guess that they have to load off some when signing new players. They`ve signed Robinho, and there are rumours in Spanish papers that they are interested in a midfielder from Bordaux (I can`t remember his name but it was Rio something) and even another rumour saying that they were interested in Samuel Eto`o and willing to offer Owen as part of the transfer fee. There will be players leaving Beranbeu, and I agree with those suggesting that they are playing a game to raise transfer fees.

Raul, Ronaldo, Owen, Robinho and Morientes.. Can`t imagine that Morientes expects to pass Raul (who is the closest one can get to God in Madrid), Ronaldo and Robinho (who has been brought to Bernabeu by the new manager in the pecking order. This means that he at best will be 4th in the pecking order (the same as this autumn) or even relegated to 5th choice. I guess there will come to a point were one gets tired of the bench even at Bernabeu  ???   
I think Morientes will leave Real
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:51 am

Apparently the new manager isn't too keen on the English players which might mean he tells Morientes that he is in front of Owen in the pecking order.

Morientes has been 3rd choice for a few years since Ronaldo joined and even got loaned out FFS so why doesn't he see this and just give Real the finger *Paul shakes his head* :(
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:00 am

Paul C wrote:Apparently the new manager isn't too keen on the English players which might mean he tells Morientes that he is in front of Owen in the pecking order.

Morientes has been 3rd choice for a few years since Ronaldo joined and even got loaned out FFS so why doesn't he see this and just give Real the finger *Paul shakes his head* :(

Even in front of Owen he will still be 4th choice.

I`m confident that he sees this and leaves, and if he doesn`t see this we should probably add on an intelligence test to allow him to pass the medical, if he should be tempted by Liverpool at a later stage ???
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:05 am

Real are playing games with us . Go for plan B . Look for other striker, don't waste anymore time . The earlier the better, hopefully he can play the FA Cup and League Cup . By the match we are going to play Man U and that player will understand better how we play .
LiverpoolMadman

Postby laza » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:11 am

Well from reading the latest on LFC TV  the Real Madrid coach view is he doesnt want to strengthen his CL rivals. Its a fair enough view, just a ****** pity our own club didnt take the same line
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:11 am

Norwegian, I do not think that they have signed Robinho, I could not find it on any sites.

However, this may be breaking news for you here guys and gals.....

A friend of mine lives in Madrid, and he took up the opportunity to go and watch Real play against Real sociedad last night. He got in for free, with just under 15,000 fans who attended the replay of the end of the game that was abandoned two weeks ago. He got in for free, and the 6 minutes that had to be played ended in Zidane scoring a penalty and Madrid winning the game 2-1 in the end.

The intresting part however was that Fernando Morientes did what my pal called "a lap of honour" round the whole stadium, applauding all the fans. Then he took off his shirt and flung it into the crowd, and then he did the same with his boots.

A leaving present for the Madrid fans?

A final goodbye ?

Here's hoping people......

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion