REAL MADRID VS LIVERPOOL - Champions league 1st k/o round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sir Roger » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Did anyone hear Dunphy last night? Comedy gold, that cunt! :laugh:

I seriously had to turn him over. He's just a gobshyte. In fact, the whole RTE panel are a shower of w@nkers.

We get to listen to Andy Gray
Proper commentator mate
Full of facts and impartiality
:cool:
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Not long been back but what a :censored: win im still on cloud nine, we went to the famous Bernabeau an beat them in there own back yard. Rafa tactics spot on . Alonso an Masherano un :censored:ing believable its a while sice ive seen Masherano tackle better. They completly desroyed there midfield/ Skrtel cant remember how much we signed him for but what everit was hes a bargain, ouutstanding along side Carra who was just being Carra heart on his sleeve,

Aurelio ha eat your :censored: heart out you diving cheat Robben. Actualy Robben was there best player so it just shows you what a good job Fabio done,

Many of you know i have slated Yossi in the past but i take my hat off to the lad these last few games hes played he has been imense. His little runs off the ball , were outstanding. Keep it up yossi lad.

ILL have mr rose tinted specs on for awhile now im afraid.
Historic win for us
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:49 pm

welcome back to the warzone nanny - glad you had a good trip . what was the atmosphere like and the real fans ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:52 pm

GYBS wrote:welcome back to the warzone nanny - glad you had a good trip . what was the atmosphere like and the real fans ?

and another dig, you just can't stop can you.  :no
heimdall

Postby Effes » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Scatman and Robin again :no - GYBS meant Real fans, not real fans

Nanny - was there an area the fans all met? There usually is.

I remember for Benfica away it was in some square in the middle of the city.
Normally gets everyone together and in the mood.

How were Real fans with you?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:58 pm

feck this shi te - this place getting pathetic - had enough . no wonder people stop posting and leave .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 pm

GYBS wrote:welcome back to the warzone nanny - glad you had a good trip . what was the atmosphere like and the real fans ?

:laugh: War zone i bet you it was worse on here last night that it was in the Madrid end. Iwas behind there goal when it all kicked off some rival factions of there fans someone was called that Raul a puta an feck knows what else then it all kicked off . The police were the worst though wading in with them battons at anything that moved . it ended up madid fans fighting against the police.  :laugh: Ive got a little war wound though a grazed elbow i scrapped it on there seats as everyone was tryin to get away from them batons :laugh:

Actualy i had no probs with there fans i jumped up when we scored , was shouting me mouth off all through the game, They most prob didnt understand a word i was saying. even when i called Robben a dirty cheating :censored: :laugh: But i was with 2 good lads who looked after me an knew everyone so i was ok.

Our fans were amazing though ive not heard the Rafa song sung for so long for ages it went on an on it was brilliant. Great rendition of youll never walk alone an all. Liverpool fans seemed to be every where  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Effes wrote:Scatman and Robin again :no - GYBS meant Real fans, not real fans

Nanny - was there an area the fans all met? There usually is.

I remember for Benfica away it was in some square in the middle of the city.
Normally gets everyone together and in the mood.

How were Real fans with you?

They were all in the Plaza Mayor. Effes

There fans were ok with me maybe its because who i was with , in the ground but no probs
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Did anyone hear Dunphy last night? Comedy gold, that cunt! :laugh:

I seriously had to turn him over. He's just a gobshyte. In fact, the whole RTE panel are a shower of w@nkers.

What was he saying?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:12 pm

s@int wrote:One thing I didn't understand last night was the Madrid fans fighting with each other. Maybe Newkitters have more in common with them than we thought :D

Seriously, does anyone know what it was about?

Stu was in amongst them calling them all retards.   :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:40 am

NANNY RED wrote:

:laugh: War zone i bet you it was worse on here last night that it was in the Madrid end. Iwas behind there goal when it all kicked off some rival factions of there fans someone was called that Raul a puta an feck knows what else then it all kicked off . The police were the worst though wading in with them battons at anything that moved . it ended up madid fans fighting against the police.  :laugh: Ive got a little war wound though a grazed elbow i scrapped it on there seats as everyone was tryin to get away from them batons :laugh:

Actualy i had no probs with there fans i jumped up when we scored , was shouting me mouth off all through the game, They most prob didnt understand a word i was saying. even when i called Robben a dirty cheating :censored: :laugh: But i was with 2 good lads who looked after me an knew everyone so i was ok.

Our fans were amazing though ive not heard the Rafa song sung for so long for ages it went on an on it was brilliant. Great rendition of youll never walk alone an all. Liverpool fans seemed to be every where  :laugh:

Nice report. The insult was probably "Hijo Puta", which is like your "cúnt" perhaps the most insulting of the lot of insults. I guess that some cúnt told "joputa" quickly (that's why you only got the puta), and after 9 wins in a row and insulting the captain, someone started a fight, a bit like in newkit.

We are talking about the Ultras Sur end. Most of them fascists, most of then under 25, except a couple of thirty somethings unadapted to life, most of them have a Pitbull-ish dog, and most of them fancy a fight. The victories of those groups are related to fights they win in away games. They boast about their victories in their magazine, and they compare their deeds with other groups in Spain. For instance coming to San Sebastian is quite of a great deed for them, if they manage to come 24 of them (heavily scorted by the police or they'll be killed) and show a Franco flag, they consider it like winning a great war.

They recruit 15.-16 year lads, and normally they leave the group when they find their true girl friend when 27, except for a few older guys that make money with the group (shirts, tickets given by the board) etc.

This kind of nazi-fascist groups are the responsible of 100% of racist chants and violence in my country. They're difficult to control because they're organised, but clubs and authorities haven't combatted them with enough violence.

As for the police, Nanny got it right, we often say here that the "Remedy is worse than the illness" when it comes to them. They do hit whatever they encounter in their way.

Glad you enjoyed it Nanny, I guess it had to be a pleasure to watch your Madrid friends' faces :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:26 am

heimdall wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:30 am

Bad Bob wrote:
heimdall wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:D  :laugh: I must confess I read it the same way as Heimdall first time up. Just shows how easy it is to get the wrong end of the stick.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:23 am

GYBS wrote:feck this shi te - this place getting pathetic - had enough . no wonder people stop posting and leave .

see ya
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion