REAL MADRID VS LIVERPOOL - Champions league 1st k/o round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 pm

One thing I didn't understand last night was the Madrid fans fighting with each other. Maybe Newkitters have more in common with them than we thought :D

Seriously, does anyone know what it was about?
account deleted by request

Postby tubby » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:59 pm

One of them ate the last baguette.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 pm

heimdall wrote:
zarababe wrote:
aCe' wrote:Real Madrid President Vicente Boluda: We Will Beat Liverpool 3-0

As Los Blancos’ form continue to improve in leaps and bounds, their confidence continues to grow and no one has shown that more than the club’s stand-in president.

24 Feb 2009 02:22:01

As Real Madrid prepare to entertain Liverpool in the Champions League round of 16 first leg clash on Wednesday night, club supremo, Vicente Boluda has fired up his charges by predicting a comprehensive victory for the Men In White.

“It will be a great game against Liverpool and I think we will beat them 3-0 at the Santiago Bernabeu,” he boomed during an interview with Cadena COPE, before going on to add, “In the second leg at Anfield, they will score against us, but we will win 2-1.”

Not for the first time, the former vice-president has also trumpeted his belief that the side will go on to win the double this term.

“I already said it last week and I will say it again. We are going to win La Liga and the Champions League.

“But regardless of whether or not we win the double, I will not remain as the president beyond this season,” he declared.

Boluda, however, was more optimistic regarding Juande Ramos’ future as the Blancos coach.

“He is a great trainer and I support him completely and I would be thrilled if he stays on at Madrid.

“And as I believe that we will win a title, I also believe that his contract will be renewed automatically,” he concluded.

Boluda confirmed that the club’s presidential elections will be held after June 30, although no specific date has been set. But with Juande’s current term with Madrid expiring around that same time, it will be up to the potential candidates to decide if they want to keep him at the Bernabeu.

is he up for re-election..  :D

At least 1-0 to us.. Juande no match for our Rafa..  :nod

Be careful what you wish for.

You were sayin  ???  Iwish for the right things OK :rasp

What a great performance and result - Rafa is KING  :buttrock
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:08 pm

s@int wrote:One thing I didn't understand last night was the Madrid fans fighting with each other. Maybe Newkitters have more in common with them than we thought :D

someone told them bigmick was there so they just started hitting everyone    :D
112-1077774096

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:12 pm

s@int wrote:One thing I didn't understand last night was the Madrid fans fighting with each other. Maybe Newkitters have more in common with them than we thought :D

One of them probably said, "How can you allow a free header off a set piece so late in the match."

Another said.  "It must have been zonal marking."

A third party said. "If you slag zonal marking, you are slagging the manager."

A fourth party said. "If you slag the manager, you are not a real supporter."

The first party replies, "F@ck you I am a real supporter." And punches the third party in the face.

All in espanyol of course.

Brawl ensues.

It was a bunch of Real Fans that are all posters of a forum called RMnewkit.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:22 pm

zarababe wrote:
heimdall wrote:
zarababe wrote:

As Los Blancos’ form continue to improve in leaps and bounds, their confidence continues to grow and no one has shown that more than the club’s stand-in president.

As Real Madrid prepare to entertain Liverpool in the Champions League round of 16 first leg clash on Wednesday night, club supremo, Vicente Boluda has fired up his charges by predicting a comprehensive victory for the Men In White.

“It will be a great game against Liverpool and I think we will beat them 3-0 at the Santiago Bernabeu,” he boomed during an interview with Cadena COPE, before going on to add, “In the second leg at Anfield, they will score against us, but we will win 2-1.”

Not for the first time, the former vice-president has also trumpeted his belief that the side will go on to win the double this term.

“I already said it last week and I will say it again. We are going to win La Liga and the Champions League.

“But regardless of whether or not we win the double, I will not remain as the president beyond this season,” he declared.

Boluda, however, was more optimistic regarding Juande Ramos’ future as the Blancos coach.

“He is a great trainer and I support him completely and I would be thrilled if he stays on at Madrid.

“And as I believe that we will win a title, I also believe that his contract will be renewed automatically,” he concluded.

Boluda confirmed that the club’s presidential elections will be held after June 30, although no specific date has been set. But with Juande’s current term with Madrid expiring around that same time, it will be up to the potential candidates to decide if they want to keep him at the Bernabeu.

I was just teasing you a bit, sorry it went over your head. What I meant was that with Rafa beating Juande in the tactics the top brass at real Madrid might be even more keen on getting hold of Rafa.

For the last bloody time I was to say that I am VERY HAPPY with the result last night, I really enjoyed the game and Rafa got it spot on. Why I'm getting abuse for applauding Rafa is a complete mystery to me bgut hey ho few things make sense on this forum lately.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:23 pm

The Good Yank wrote:

One of them probably said, "How can you allow a free header off a set piece so late in the match."

Another said.  "It must have been zonal marking."

A third party said. "If you slag zonal marking, you are slagging the manager."

A fourth party said. "If you slag the manager, you are not a real supporter."

The first party replies, "F@ck you I am a real supporter." And punches the third party in the face.

All in espanyol of course.

Brawl ensues.

It was a bunch of Real Fans that are all posters of a forum called RMnewkit.

:D
heimdall

Postby zarababe » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 pm

heimdall wrote:
zarababe wrote:
heimdall wrote:
zarababe wrote:

I was just teasing you a bit, sorry it went over your head. What I meant was that with Rafa beating Juande in the tactics the top brass at real Madrid might be even more keen on getting hold of Rafa.

For the last bloody time I was to say that I am VERY HAPPY with the result last night, I really enjoyed the game and Rafa got it spot on. Why I'm getting abuse for applauding Rafa is a complete mystery to me bgut hey ho few things make sense on this forum lately.

take it easy H.. we're all happy .. bet the Real president is in hiding  :D

I lurve champions league  :buttrock
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Anybody here going to the return leg?
I live in london and my mate (a spurs fan) has got a liverpool mad fan for a dad who has got them a couple of tickets and boy is he rubbing this in my face! lol.

Another question to think about....With Riera being suspended for the return leg and Gerrard coming back, do you think it will be a straight swap gerrard for riera, moving benayoun to the left? Becoz quite honestly i am not fancying the Babster starting wide left...or starting full stop :D
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:56 pm

zarababe wrote:take it easy H.. we're all happy .. bet the Real president is in hiding  :D

I lurve champions league  :buttrock

Sorry that wasn't really aimed at you, it's just that I got a weird amount of abuse last night for celebrating the win  ???
heimdall

Postby GYBS » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:02 pm

we answered that last night mate why you got the abuse as you say it - cause you made a post and it made out as if it was easy to win last night .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Great win yesterday but long way to go yet.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Did anyone hear Dunphy last night? Comedy gold, that cunt! :laugh:

I seriously had to turn him over. He's just a gobshyte. In fact, the whole RTE panel are a shower of w@nkers.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 pm

GYBS wrote:we answered that last night mate why you got the abuse as you say it - cause you made a post and it made out as if it was easy to win last night .

yes I got the answer from you but not from puppydog, that attack was just fecking weird.

You and me, that's just a ying and yang thang.  :wwww
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Did anyone hear Dunphy last night? Comedy gold, that cunt! :laugh:

I seriously had to turn him over. He's just a gobshyte. In fact, the whole RTE panel are a shower of w@nkers.

The Norwegian commentators were pretty good but then they are all Liverpool fans anyway.  :buttrock  :buttrock
Programme leader is Fjørtoft, do you guys remember him, he played for Middelsborough amongst others I think, really good bloke, mega enthusiastic all the time though, quite funny.
heimdall

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion