REAL MADRID VS LIVERPOOL - Champions league 1st k/o round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby TheRedsFan » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 am

Man I hope we will make him eat his words! last week it was Van Der Vaart or however his name is spelled, that said that Liverpool are scared of Real Madrid!.....this can only motivate the Reds even more
Last edited by TheRedsFan on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly
TheRedsFan

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:41 am

NANNY RED wrote:Keep your eye out wed behind there goal right center 10 rows up from the front :;):

I expect you to catch one of Mascherano's shots Nan :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:54 am

stmichael wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Keep your eye out wed behind there goal right center 10 rows up from the front :;):

I expect you to catch one of Mascherano's shots Nan :D

Im hopin ill be the only one celebrating behind that goal :laugh: . Me nerves are janglin already an im not flying till a quarter to 7 , i keep walkin up an down the kitchen :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PyroliMadrik » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 pm

X Alonso playing against Real madrid tomorrow?
Personal sports blog:

http://alhilal.blogabet.com/
PyroliMadrik

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:13 pm

TheRedsFan wrote:Man I hope we will make him eat his words! last week it was Van Der Vaart or however his name is spelled, that said that Liverpool are scared of Real Madrid!.....this can only motivate the Reds even more

unless Rafa comes on and blurts something ridiculas out and jinx us a bit - lol  :laugh:

No Agger? gonna be a tough one this is, I would be happy with 0-0 although they're capable of scoring at Anfield since we cant be ar$ed when playing at home (or at least it looks that way). So I would really wish for a 1-0 to the reds or better. Gerrard back might boost us or he might not be up to speed and could have a negative effect, but we won't know until we try him.

yeah, thats my prediction - 0-1 to the Redmen. (Torres).
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:44 pm

aCe' wrote:Real Madrid President Vicente Boluda: We Will Beat Liverpool 3-0

As Los Blancos’ form continue to improve in leaps and bounds, their confidence continues to grow and no one has shown that more than the club’s stand-in president.

24 Feb 2009 02:22:01

As Real Madrid prepare to entertain Liverpool in the Champions League round of 16 first leg clash on Wednesday night, club supremo, Vicente Boluda has fired up his charges by predicting a comprehensive victory for the Men In White.

“It will be a great game against Liverpool and I think we will beat them 3-0 at the Santiago Bernabeu,” he boomed during an interview with Cadena COPE, before going on to add, “In the second leg at Anfield, they will score against us, but we will win 2-1.”

Not for the first time, the former vice-president has also trumpeted his belief that the side will go on to win the double this term.

“I already said it last week and I will say it again. We are going to win La Liga and the Champions League.

“But regardless of whether or not we win the double, I will not remain as the president beyond this season,” he declared.

Boluda, however, was more optimistic regarding Juande Ramos’ future as the Blancos coach.

“He is a great trainer and I support him completely and I would be thrilled if he stays on at Madrid.

“And as I believe that we will win a title, I also believe that his contract will be renewed automatically,” he concluded.

Boluda confirmed that the club’s presidential elections will be held after June 30, although no specific date has been set. But with Juande’s current term with Madrid expiring around that same time, it will be up to the potential candidates to decide if they want to keep him at the Bernabeu.

Oh man I want to borrow his crack pipe
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 pm

GOAT_2.0 wrote:

As Los Blancos’ form continue to improve in leaps and bounds, their confidence continues to grow and no one has shown that more than the club’s stand-in president.

As Real Madrid prepare to entertain Liverpool in the Champions League round of 16 first leg clash on Wednesday night, club supremo, Vicente Boluda has fired up his charges by predicting a comprehensive victory for the Men In White.

“It will be a great game against Liverpool and I think we will beat them 3-0 at the Santiago Bernabeu,” he boomed during an interview with Cadena COPE, before going on to add, “In the second leg at Anfield, they will score against us, but we will win 2-1.”

Not for the first time, the former vice-president has also trumpeted his belief that the side will go on to win the double this term.

“I already said it last week and I will say it again. We are going to win La Liga and the Champions League.

“But regardless of whether or not we win the double, I will not remain as the president beyond this season,” he declared.

Boluda, however, was more optimistic regarding Juande Ramos’ future as the Blancos coach.

“He is a great trainer and I support him completely and I would be thrilled if he stays on at Madrid.

“And as I believe that we will win a title, I also believe that his contract will be renewed automatically,” he concluded.

Boluda confirmed that the club’s presidential elections will be held after June 30, although no specific date has been set. But with Juande’s current term with Madrid expiring around that same time, it will be up to the potential candidates to decide if they want to keep him at the Bernabeu.

Oh man I want to borrow his crack pipe

Think he's got the same one as michael phelps  :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm

look forward to the match also kind of looking forward to watching mannure and inter... hope inter smash the red pimples
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby theanfieldgank » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 pm

note : be careful of higuain, fast move..i think only Insua can catch and stop.
"My message to the fans would be that hopefully I can continue to perform as consistently as I have done this season and lift a trophy for them soon". SG8
theanfieldgank

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 pm

theanfieldgank wrote:note : be careful of higuain, fast move..i think only Insua can catch and stop.

Skrtel should take care of him.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:52 pm

is he up for re-election..  :D

At least 1-0 to us.. Juande no match for our Rafa..  :nod
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:58 pm

zarababe wrote:

is he up for re-election..  :D

At least 1-0 to us.. Juande no match for our Rafa..  :nod

Be careful what you wish for.
heimdall

Postby dawson99 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Robbens being a cheeky little bugger as well. we'll beat 'em!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 pm

I would love at least a goal. 1-1 would be a good result.

Just hate playing at home when we've not scored away.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:38 pm

anyone got any links yets??
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion