Real liverpool - Worries over the identity of liverpool f

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ian_gow » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:54 am

unfortunately celtic is also becoming less celtic. it's a legion of e-european "stars" who can't even win the league in scotland.
ian_gow

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:02 am

sorry ian ... I have the bad day ... sorry again:(

Come back to your post .... As for me .. I don't care who lead the club but who can bring success to the club.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:05 am

Peter Crouch signing tomorrow :down:  :Oo:  ???  :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:07 am

That make you happy CGGY another English player on the books   smile big smile  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:08 am

ian_gow wrote:no offense lads. i am neither a racist nor an MU fan. i supoprt LFC and celtic fc. celtic first but i ve always had a soft spot for LFC.:;):

fair enough
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ian_gow » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:08 am

right but i still can't forget the good days ... when owen was in the squad .. LFC was different ... and good. i love the old days .. it's hard to switch over .. i just cant get used to the new situation when we have all kinds of imports ... the world is crazy nowadays ..
ian_gow

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:10 am

laza wrote:That make you happy CGGY another English player on the books   smile big smile  :D

Noway Laza Noway, I wanted Kuijt not Crouch and I like scouse players not english there is a difference :D
Could'nt give a sh.it about England mate Ill be supporting Spain in the next world cup  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:13 am

ian_gow wrote:right but i still can't forget the good days ... when owen was in the squad .. LFC was different ... and good. i love the old days .. it's hard to switch over .. i just cant get used to the new situation when we have all kinds of imports ... the world is crazy nowadays ..

Good old days,  you mean like when we won double in 1986 with all those "local" lads in starting X1
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ian_gow » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:46 am

kinda, but let's stop here. it is not as bad as i think but they are out to get you! :) will anyone travel to kaunas for the second round? it's clear by 99%. kaunas will definitely beat HB and LFC the welsh side. :blues:
ian_gow

Postby tubby » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:58 am

Its all ver well to say use home grown talent but this comes down to 2 issues as far as LFC are concerned.

1) Home grown talent is more expensive than abroad
2) Liverpool posess the funds but to home grown players are ofetn boosted up a 10 mil simply becasue they know home talent is hard to find.
3) You also have to face the facts that not many world class playes come out of our own back yard. Weve actually been lucky to have had a world class player in defence/mid/and up front , all products of the youth academy system.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:26 pm

Unfortunately success is harder to come by with more English players and success means money.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:42 pm

ian_gow wrote:i've been a liverpol fan for years but now i am at a loss. liver has always been a strong english side in the same time being "english". of course it should have been "irish" but i am not dreaming any more.

what we are gonna have now is REAL LIVERPOOL with 2/3 of all first squad players representing spanish speaking countries. it worries me because it is important (at least for fans like me) to have english/irish players in the squad in the first place.

benitez has led liver to glory but he has also messed up the team. what should come first? glory or the true identity of liver? i belive the spaniards are good but dont we have good english players (like stevie) to invite? i hate to see import coaches invite players who speak their language ...  :no

What about the english players that dont actually want to play for LFC Whats your opinion on Owen, Mcmanaman and gerrard.

English players are the worst in Europe when it comes to technique  in direct comparison to value and loyalty.

you know nothing id you think the spanish players are ruining liverpool.  go an support everton or Shelborne
109-1093441336

Postby ian_gow » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:58 pm

theres nuffin wrong with shelbourne ... i nice irish team. for me it's hard to see liver become spanish. they should rename it ... to like liverpool hispanic or REAL Liverpool. :D :;):
ian_gow

Postby antz » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:05 pm

Its hard for me errrrr WHY ? Was it hard for you to see a black man pull on an England shirt ?? Life is about change did you know that there is an outside chance that England may dump the pound and join the Euro !!!
antz

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:19 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
laza wrote:That make you happy CGGY another English player on the books   smile big smile  :D

Noway Laza Noway, I wanted Kuijt not Crouch and I like scouse players not english there is a difference :D
Could'nt give a sh.it about England mate Ill be supporting Spain in the next world cup  :buttrock

So why is that then ?
66-1112520797

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion