Rafa  ! - Whats wrong

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:57 pm

GYBS wrote:yes gotta agree Mods please do us all a favour .

I ain't seen a tag team as good as you and igor since I watched WWF when i was 6 go you 2 woohooo !
Last edited by LegBarnes on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Gotta feeling they will be like trains - :D  none around at the moment but all four will arrive shortly :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thewaykokid » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:57 pm

I see a lot of cards being issued......time to act cool...........:blues:
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, try confusing them with your :censored: :)
Thewaykokid

Postby GYBS » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:58 pm

LegBarnes wrote:

I ain't seen a tag team as good as you and igor since I watchs WWF when i was 6 go you 2 woohooo !

what the hell is WWF ? is that the fake wrestling shi te where they make everything up ? sounds about right for your level .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 pm

LegBarnes wrote:

I ain't seen a tag team as good as you and igor since I watched WWF when i was 6 go you 2 woohooo !

Right i'll be Mick Macmanus and GYBS can be Kendo Nagazaki . Ok .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 am

Thewaykokid wrote:I see a lot of cards being issued......time to act cool...........:blues:

I am talking in a civil manor , these 2 should be carded for railroading a fair thread from a fan who loves his club but questions his managers style.

If these people don't like it they sure as hell don't have to read it and sure as hell don't have to try and destroy it just because they don't believe in it.

You wonder GYBS why you was called a dictator other day Hmm I wonder why.

Let others have there views yours is only as important as mine.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

Now thats proper wrestling on ITV saturday afternoons -
what was the sports show called again   :buttrock
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:01 am

GYBS wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

Now thats proper wrestling on ITV saturday afternoons -
what was the sports show called again   :buttrock

Some mothers do ave em ?
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:01 am

How many more threads though Barnsey do we want to see Rafa bashing its :censored: disgusting tbh. Your carrying on like a two year old,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 am

NANNY RED wrote:How many more threads though Barnsey do we want to see Rafa bashing its :censored: disgusting tbh. Your carrying on like a two year old,

then don't read it but its my views so.
Last edited by LegBarnes on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 am

LegBarnes wrote:
Thewaykokid wrote:I see a lot of cards being issued......time to act cool...........:blues:

I am talking in a civil manor , these 2 should be carded for railroading a fair thread from a fan who loves his club but questions his managers style.

If these people don't like it they sure as hell don't have to read it and sure as hell don't have to try and destroy it just because they don't believe in it.

I will gladly take a card if it stops the sh!te your spouting .Your a friggen baffoon lad , now stop starting stupid repetative threads that we've had a zillion times .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 am

LegBarnes wrote:

cause its boring - cause you are mentioning it on every other bloody thread and this is just another thread to be used to rafa bash and cause there is other threads on here that are debating our manager .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 am

GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

cause its boring - cause you are mentioning it on every other bloody thread and this is just another thread to be used to rafa bash and cause there is other threads on here that are debating our manager .

but you don't have to be in this thread do you  ? mr forum police man do me a favor and if you can't act nice in here lad just leave and do us both a favor.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:05 am

LegBarnes wrote:
GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

but you don't have to be in this thread do you  ? mr forum police man do me a favor and if you can't act nice in here lad just leave and do us both a favor.

everyone is saying the same bloody thing to you - take the hint ffs . and Lad ?? when do you leave school ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:05 am

GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

everyone is saying the same bloody thing to you - take the hint ffs . and Lad ?? when do you leave school ?

Its when did you leave school and it seems you left way to earlyer.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion