Rafa to resign on monday

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Thu May 31, 2007 9:05 am

I ain't rafa's biggest fan.... but it would be a blow to this club if he resigned. He has made many changes to this club. He has bought players who are suited to his unique tactics.... etc,

If he left now, whomever takes over is gonna have a real tough time as he most likely won't be using rafa's tactics and his players.....

Then it goes back to rafa's 1st season when he got rid of most of houllier's signings...... The club will deffo back a few steps....

Hope it ain't true
Last edited by The_Rock on Thu May 31, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRIMM599 » Thu May 31, 2007 9:12 am

this is the biggest load of rubbish ive ever read, i know 80% of you think its b.*ll*c*ks! but i cant believe some of you are even entertaining this to be a possibility

Its prob a typo and was ment to read "Rafa sign's...........Eto'o"

I know you cant rule out anything in football but this is just taking the :censored:
GRIMM599

Postby tubby » Thu May 31, 2007 9:16 am

what the f.uck is going on
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu May 31, 2007 9:22 am

Even though I get frustrated with Rafa - if he resigned it would set us back a long way.

Its more close-season bollox
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Thu May 31, 2007 9:23 am

the silly season is well and trully under way :laugh: :p :D
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu May 31, 2007 9:24 am

"a season of disappointment brings out the critics while a promised summer of big spending brings out the w.ankers" I read this in another site :D . It's true!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Thu May 31, 2007 9:34 am

Actually the 1st time i heard this rumour was on the football focus show with john dykes..when the guest in the show mentioned that rafa wanted out of liverpool so he blasted the club publicly (a non-liverpool tradtion..as the club always does things behind closed doors).

At 1st i thought they were just morons.....but now this news is spreading all over the net....makes me kinda worried if u ask me.

I have already said...rafa has made too many changes.....if he just left like that (with all the players he has brought here)....it would be a massive set-back.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 31, 2007 9:37 am

Sabre wrote:"a season of disappointment brings out the critics while a promised summer of big spending brings out the w.ankers" I read this in another site :D . It's true!

certainly brought you out  :D
account deleted by request

Postby tommycockles » Thu May 31, 2007 9:44 am

The_Rock wrote:Actually the 1st time i heard this rumour was on the football focus show with john dykes..when the guest in the show mentioned that rafa wanted out of liverpool so he blasted the club publicly (a non-liverpool tradtion..as the club always does things behind closed doors).

The Liverpool tradition is to do things behind closed doors but rafa has proved even more secretive than this- if anything this is exactly the thing that rafa insists on- do you ever hear him shouting about who we want to buy? if anything i expect he wants Parry out- or at least for Foorsster to get here quicker!!

I'd be amazed if this happened as if he was going to go he wouldn't say "I won't do it now but i'll tell everyone that i'm going to do it on Monday!" Maybe he's trying to lick :censored:- but more likely it's boll.ocks.
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby BOODIDDY » Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 am

here we go again!

Where is Welsh Wizzard?

Can't believe Ciggy wants rid!
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 31, 2007 9:54 am

BOODIDDY wrote:Can't believe Ciggy wants rid!

Did you answer Leons pms that time :D

I dont want rid atall but I wouldnt be to bothered if he did go.

LFC will still be the greatest club on this earth no matter what manager is here.
The club does not revolve around individuals players and manager included in that.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lio » Thu May 31, 2007 9:56 am

ok ppl .. fresh from oven:

"Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has held clear-the-air talks with club owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks".

"Rick Parry (chief executive) and I had a good meeting when we spoke to the owners and we all agreed what is important is for everyone to work together to do the right things for the club," Benitez told the Mirror.

"That means changing the structure of the club and spending money on players, both young players and players who will go straight into the team.

"We have not talked about budgets, but I know the owners are backing me. That's what is important now, and it is time for us to be positive.

"It's not just about buying players who might be more expensive, but getting players for the right price."

Raf a Re-assured After Talks

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :D
lio

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Thu May 31, 2007 10:14 am

anybody know how long he has left on his current deal, like someone has already pointed out its more likely he`ll sign another contract than resign.

saying that there`s no harm calling in the bookies later. :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 31, 2007 10:16 am

Rafa signed a new deal last year, but I am not sure how long it was for. (meaning 4 years or five not 1 year   :D  )
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu May 31, 2007 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby redtrader74 » Thu May 31, 2007 10:22 am

This has got to be the the biggest load of bollox on this forum. New owners, New stadium, More backing than the last 3 years, total control over the playing side of the club and he's going to resign?!
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion