Rafa to get a 16 million pound contract

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
The_Rock wrote:Oh [email=cr@p.................]cr@p.................[/email] :D

Anyway....i think if the useless owners make a pitch to inter for a one to one exchange with beneitz and mourinho....i think inter might accept. Lets face it beneitz tactics is tailor made for the italian league (neutralise the oppositon until everyone falls asleep....hehe..juz joking) and he is an awesome COACH.

He is also very good in champions league. And inter are really interested in champions league this season.

And then we get the special one....mourinho. This guy has all the attributes to become the best d@mn MANAGER in the world.

Mourinho will  makes us the strongest team in the world.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news....cc=3888

Real happy with Ramos amid Benitez speculation

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has effectively ruled out any move for Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez following the appointment of former Tottenham boss Juande Ramos on an initial six-month contract.

Madrid-born Benitez is reportedly on the brink of signing a new four-year contract with Liverpool which is worth an estimated £16million to the Spaniard.

It will keep Benitez at the club until 2013 and Real, one of the clubs linked with an interest in the Reds boss, put an end to further speculation about his future when Calderon insisted they would prefer to keep Ramos.

Ramos has replaced Bernd Schuster until the end of the season and Calderon, speaking on BBC Radio Five Live's Sportsweek programme, said: ''We want to see what happens with Ramos and at the end of the season, if everything is okay, and I hope so as he is a good coach, we will see what happens in May or June.

''We had to take this decision very quickly. I had a meeting with Bernd Schuster and he was very disappointed and not excited about keeping his job, so we got in touch with two or three coaches who could come and one of those was Ramos. That is why we did it so quickly.

''Benitez is a very good coach and he was with us as everyone knows. He was training the youth team at Real Madrid. But he is the coach of Liverpool and I am sure he is going to be there for a long time and so he is not an alternative for us.

''We know him very well, he is Spanish and worked with Real Madrid a long time ago. He is a very good coach but I would like to have Juande for longer than six months. So let's hope everything is going to be okay and if it is like that, he will continue with us.

''Ramos won the Carling Cup with Spurs and the UEFA Cup two years in a row with Sevilla. In England, with the problem of the language and different habits, maybe it affected him. But we trust him very much.''

Meanwhile, Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic remains optimistic the two-time reigning Primera Liga champions can still haul themselves back into the title race.

"It seems difficult to pull back 12 points but there are many games left and we are going to recover players," he said.

"In January and February, playing once a week, we will have time to let the players rest and prepare themselves for the league. We cannot, and will never, give up on anything."

Madrid, who have suffered badly with injuries since the start of the season, were without Ruud van Nistelrooy, Mahamadou Diarra, Ruben de la Red, Gabriel Heinze, Miguel Torres, Pepe, Arjen Robben and Marcelo for last night's game due to fitness problems and suspension.

"This team can improve a lot when the injured players return. We have to have more luck than we've had since the start of the season," he added on his club's website.

"I remain optimistic and I know the players can make us proud. They gave everything (against Barca), and losing really hurts. Now we need to prepare for the game against Valencia."

What a cock you are, son.

Is that what your old man tells you everynight ?  :D

Tell you what ....(and to the other hippies (especially to the dinosaur above your post)....if you don't like it...then don't read it....its that simple.

Don't have to stalk my every post....i am flattered but hey i am not interested. I don't drive on that lane....

I am sure someone else will take you as their b1tch.   :eyebrow
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Is that dinosaur your refering to moi

An if it is :censored: OFF you cheeky little scumbag. Stalking you i nearly fell over laughing at that. Who are you lad . Some no mark. Go an get your :censored: head down for a bit.

I can call myself a bitch but no other gobshi.te can you little meth.

Stick to watching wrestling lad , cause you know :censored: all about this club, Or the people who support it.

I answerd you politlly . An your come back just proved my point not a clue.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 pm

Anyway....i think if the useless owners make a pitch to inter for a one to one exchange with beneitz and mourinho....i think inter might accept. Lets face it beneitz tactics is tailor made for the italian league (neutralise the oppositon until everyone falls asleep....hehe..juz joking) and he is an awesome COACH.

He is also very good in champions league. And inter are really interested in champions league this season.

And then we get the special one....mourinho. This guy has all the attributes to become the best d@mn MANAGER in the world.

oh Rock - what are you on babe  ???

Mourinhio's the biggest skunk around - look at how he damaged Chelsea with his sulking outbursts - they got rid of him cos chelsea were fast becoming even more hated if that was possible); and can u really tell me that his ridiculing of Rafa and our CL success etc was not short of disgraceful.

Selling out to the devil - managerially as well as in terms of ownership of the club will be too much.

Lets see where Rafa takes us ay... don't tell me you don't believe fella.. after all those predictions  :;):
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:09 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Is that dinosaur your refering to moi

An if it is :censored: OFF you cheeky little scumbag. Stalking you i nearly fell over laughing at that. Who are you lad . Some no mark. Go an get your :censored: head down for a bit.

I can call myself a bitch but no other gobshi.te can you little meth.

Stick to watching wrestling lad , cause you know :censored: all about this club, Or the people who support it.

I answerd you politlly . An your come back just proved my point not a clue.

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Koptite » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm

about :censored: time!!! has it been signed yet??
Koptite

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 am

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news....cc=3888

Real happy with Ramos amid Benitez speculation

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has effectively ruled out any move for Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez following the appointment of former Tottenham boss Juande Ramos on an initial six-month contract.

Madrid-born Benitez is reportedly on the brink of signing a new four-year contract with Liverpool which is worth an estimated £16million to the Spaniard.

It will keep Benitez at the club until 2013 and Real, one of the clubs linked with an interest in the Reds boss, put an end to further speculation about his future when Calderon insisted they would prefer to keep Ramos.

Ramos has replaced Bernd Schuster until the end of the season and Calderon, speaking on BBC Radio Five Live's Sportsweek programme, said: ''We want to see what happens with Ramos and at the end of the season, if everything is okay, and I hope so as he is a good coach, we will see what happens in May or June.

''We had to take this decision very quickly. I had a meeting with Bernd Schuster and he was very disappointed and not excited about keeping his job, so we got in touch with two or three coaches who could come and one of those was Ramos. That is why we did it so quickly.

''Benitez is a very good coach and he was with us as everyone knows. He was training the youth team at Real Madrid. But he is the coach of Liverpool and I am sure he is going to be there for a long time and so he is not an alternative for us.

''We know him very well, he is Spanish and worked with Real Madrid a long time ago. He is a very good coach but I would like to have Juande for longer than six months. So let's hope everything is going to be okay and if it is like that, he will continue with us.

''Ramos won the Carling Cup with Spurs and the UEFA Cup two years in a row with Sevilla. In England, with the problem of the language and different habits, maybe it affected him. But we trust him very much.''

Meanwhile, Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic remains optimistic the two-time reigning Primera Liga champions can still haul themselves back into the title race.

"It seems difficult to pull back 12 points but there are many games left and we are going to recover players," he said.

"In January and February, playing once a week, we will have time to let the players rest and prepare themselves for the league. We cannot, and will never, give up on anything."

Madrid, who have suffered badly with injuries since the start of the season, were without Ruud van Nistelrooy, Mahamadou Diarra, Ruben de la Red, Gabriel Heinze, Miguel Torres, Pepe, Arjen Robben and Marcelo for last night's game due to fitness problems and suspension.

"This team can improve a lot when the injured players return. We have to have more luck than we've had since the start of the season," he added on his club's website.

"I remain optimistic and I know the players can make us proud. They gave everything (against Barca), and losing really hurts. Now we need to prepare for the game against Valencia."

Plus, if he becomes manager of Liverpool, you'll have a chance to get close-up pictures for your W*nk bank, eh?

You sad joke of a man.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:15 am

Alex G. wrote:I can´t understand how any people want Mourinho as manager. He insulted and offended our club several times. His manners are incompatible with the "Liverpool way". He´s an arrogant, provocative and a portuguese clown. Eternal enemy, like Ferguson.

It's obviously because they're equal, nay, BETTER fans. You know the sort - those who would set their own Granny's on fire to speed up their inheritance...

Anyone (and I mean ANYONE, without reservation, exception or otherwise) who wants Mourinho to be manager of this club is not a fan of Liverpool Football Club. They are simply not made of the right stuff.

Hopefully, their a*ses will be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels by way of reckoning.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:58 am

It is quite shameful really. benitez is still in charge. we are top of the league. And ppl are asking to swap benitez with mourninho 1 for 1. If the yanks talking to klinsmann is ill-advised, this is really shameful coming from LFC fans. if benitez is sacked, then you can talk about wanting mourinho as manager. But to do so while your manager is in charge, an LFC manager, it is really really disrespectful. Like someone has already mentioned, if a chelsea fan reads this they will think we got no class at all. I wonder why you people are bending over for so much for that :censored: mourinho to come over and do you one.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion