Rafa support poll

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sir Roger » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 am

The only support I can see is "who would you replace him with?"
A damning indictment of the job Rafa is doing at the moment...
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 am

So it seems that most people want rid now, good to see sanity returning to the forum.  :D
heimdall

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 am

Sir Roger wrote:The only support I can see is "who would you replace him with?"
A damning indictment of the job Rafa is doing at the moment...

Very good point.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Rush Job » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Maybe they are not excuses ,but merely an attempt to stop the swell of expectation that was so prominent before the Season started ,surely its time to realize a Season in football is short lived soon we will be on the cusp of a new one ,maybe fans need to take heed of the caution Liverpool are now reflecting with their formations and tactics on the pitch ,fourth place is reachable but it  will not be achieved without the unity of the fans and not adopting a gung ho style of playing because there is little room for error,  Rafa is here until the end of this season that's an indefinable  truth ,so lets put this into perspective no-one and I do mean nobody could be happy with what has materialized this Season ,but a couple of fickle weeks back fans where complaining about our profligacy  in defence and the amount of goals we were conceding.... me included ,but that has now been rectified entirely and albeit from Arsenal our defence is once again miserly ,and I am sure that in the next few weeks our tactics will promote a more attacking ideal in keeping with the Reds playing style last Season

I expect us to achieve 4th place comfortably but that in no way demeans or dilutes my expectations for eventually having a team capable of winning everything once more ,so we can indeed  talk about Table lamps because right now our potency in  the procuring of such useful furniture is non existent ,and don't be surprised if you hear the fateful knock of the bailiffs anytime soon ,the simple fact we our challenging for 4th place is a veritable miracle given the season we our presently  enduring

I agree with that red.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Reg wrote:This seasons squad... stronger or weaker than 12 months ago?

The squad is stronger, but the team isnt.
Last edited by Rush Job on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:13 pm

heimdall wrote:So it seems that most people want rid now, good to see sanity returning to the forum.  :D

I must be off me rocker then
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:15 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:So it seems that most people want rid now, good to see sanity returning to the forum.  :D

too easy

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 pm

dawson99 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

too easy

That is a young picture of nanny when was that taken?

:D
roberto green

Postby Rush Job » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Not that it matters but not everyone has been included in the stay list.

The gaffa is going no where like it or not, he`s already signed a player who should give us a bit more bite for next season, a couple more of the same ilk and we`ll not have another season like this.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Rush Job wrote:

The gaffa is going no where like it or not, he`s already signed a player who should give us a bit more bite for next season, a couple more of the same ilk and we`ll not have another season like this.

He should have signed a striker.

Typical Rafa
Ben Patrick

Postby Rush Job » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

Typical Rafa

Sorry mate,when? Jovanovich is an attacking player, comfortable on the left or upfront.
Last edited by Rush Job on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Rush Job wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

Typical Rafa

Sorry mate,when? Jovanovich is an attacking player, comfortable on the left or upfront.

Only a year too late  :no

Why wasnt an attacking player signed preseason or in jan ?
Ben Patrick

Postby heimdall » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Rush Job wrote:

Feck, if Rafa stays for next season then I'll probably take a break from watching football, it's just too depressing watching how he is destroying the team at the moment.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

Typical Rafa

So is Jovanovitch going to be a the saviour in the same way as Aquaman has been?  :no
heimdall

Postby Rush Job » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

Typical Rafa

You asking me?
I dont have all the answers, wish I did but I would say the main reason was money, its hard to bring in quality players who will improve us on a shoe string so instead we are having to wait for players to become free.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion