Rafa slates diao

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:48 pm

http://home.skysports.com/list.as....+switch

Oh Thank You!

Finally Diao could be out of Anfield after a disasterous 4 years at the club. Good bye and good riddance.

http://home.skysports.com/list.as....mission

Hahahahaha. Typical Diouf. Waste of talent. Waste of money. Waste of space. He just never learns does he?
  Real Madrid or Barcelona?!?  LMAO
Try Lyon mate.
Last edited by Rafa D on Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:13 pm

just in case anyone has forgotten what this prodigious talent looks like..

the unloved Salif Diao  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:23 pm

Don't get your hopes up ,cos i reckon he'll be back after Stoke see how poo he is .

He's not even good enough for Stoke i'm afraid.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:26 pm

In Gerrard's book, he says that when he first saw Diao, he knew he wouldn't cut the mustard, what was Houllier thinking?!?
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:01 pm

red37 wrote:just in case anyone has forgotten what this prodigious talent looks like..

the unloved Salif Diao  :D

What a coc k-a-la-roach. :angry:
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby clik » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:07 pm

winston Bogarde all over again most of Houlliers buys we're on long contracts with extortionate wages, most with French passports and he never once admitted his mistake  which ultimately cost him his job,HOULLIER should have sold Diao after 1 season but his failure to recognise what all us knew from the start was his downfall, i will be glad to see the parasite fuk off back to Sedan [if they'll have him] :angry:
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby PabloAimar » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpdwoNasvaA

haha - peep out salif leaving training
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:59 pm

You guys are just crazy! Man Salif Diao is maybe the best player in Liverpool shirt! He is a gifted footballer with wonderful talent! His dribbling, acceleration, stamina and strength are fantastic! remember his back pass against Fulham I think, like 2 years ago? WONDERFUL! He is also intelligent and has great vision! Again the back pass, intelligent piece of play!  His passes are unbelievable and he scored his first goal in style against Leeds, if I can remember a tap in! WOW what a finish! He isn't the original type of player, he is more like a Ronaldinho type of player!

The reason he isn't playing right now because Gerrard called him a tit and Rafa Benitez doesn't want to tell the truth behind his 2 year injury! b*stards! what a waste of talent

:bump

:laugh:  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:09 pm

metalhead wrote:You guys are just crazy! Man Salif Diao is maybe the best player in Liverpool shirt! He is a gifted footballer with wonderful talent! His dribbling, acceleration, stamina and strength are fantastic! remember his back pass against Fulham I think, like 2 years ago? WONDERFUL! He is also intelligent and has great vision! Again the back pass, intelligent piece of play!  His passes are unbelievable and he scored his first goal in style against Leeds, if I can remember a tap in! WOW what a finish! He isn't the original type of player, he is more like a Ronaldinho type of player!

The reason he isn't playing right now because Gerrard called him a tit and Rafa Benitez doesn't want to tell the truth behind his 2 year injury! b*stards! what a waste of talent

:laugh: You forgot to mention how adaptable Diao is and how he saved Liverpool against Valencia (probably why Rafa has never forgiven him) by playing at CB, before being unfortunately taken off because of one or two minor errors.

What a player  :D

On second thoughts maybe hes just cr@p and no-one wants him?
account deleted by request

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:15 pm

s@int wrote:
metalhead wrote:You guys are just crazy! Man Salif Diao is maybe the best player in Liverpool shirt! He is a gifted footballer with wonderful talent! His dribbling, acceleration, stamina and strength are fantastic! remember his back pass against Fulham I think, like 2 years ago? WONDERFUL! He is also intelligent and has great vision! Again the back pass, intelligent piece of play!  His passes are unbelievable and he scored his first goal in style against Leeds, if I can remember a tap in! WOW what a finish! He isn't the original type of player, he is more like a Ronaldinho type of player!

:laugh: You forgot to mention how adaptable Diao is and how he saved Liverpool against Valencia (probably why Rafa has never forgiven him) by playing at CB, before being unfortunately taken off because of one or two minor errors.

What a player  :D

On second thoughts maybe hes just cr@p and no-one wants him?

lol! man i forgot he also plays in multiple positions! CB, RB, CM..etc..!

yeh i know he is cr@p and no one wants him  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:49 am

Salif Diao should have been shot the moment he uttered the words, "I want to be a footballer dad!"

:veryangry
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:41 am

Houllier signed Diao after someone told him that he was George Weah's nephew.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:05 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:Houllier signed Diao after someone told him that he was George Weah's nephew.

I thought that was Souness at Southampton?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:08 pm

I have just been reading that Liverpool charge a fee for every game that their loaned players dont play in whilst on loan. This is to try to ensure loan players get the opportunity to play games, and arnt just sat on the bench.

If Stoke do take Diao on loan, it might finish up costing them more than they bargained for, once they realise how bad he is! :D
account deleted by request

Postby bigxchris » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:30 pm

Goon News...

Stoke City have completed the loan signing of Liverpool midfielder Salif Diao.

The Senegal international has agreed to a three-month spell at The Britannia Stadium after struggling to establish himself at Anfield since Rafa Benitez took over at the helm.

Injuries and new arrivals have hampered his progress, and as a result he has had loans with Premiership clubs Birmingham City and Portsmouth over the course of the last two seasons.

With the 29-year-old's contract set to expire this summer, Potters boss Tony Pulis has revealed that he has long been keen to add to his squad's experience at the top level.

"We've been monitoring Salif for a while now and have had very good reports about the kid," Pulis told the club's website.

"He played 40 games in his first season at Liverpool, he's still only 29 and he's desperate to play football."

The Britannia Stadium outfit have had too many draws in The Championship so far this season and currently hover perilously above the drop zone.

Potters fans will be hoping Diao can improve the side's killer instinct ahead of the tough trip to Leeds United on Saturday.
"Holy crip, he's a crapple"
bigxchris

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion