Rafa slates diao

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:46 am

they get paid in the close season but obvioulsy no win bonuses etc during this time
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:00 am

There is a traditional Spanish insult "sinvergüenza" that applies perfectly to this player. It means  shameless. A decent person should feel SHAME of doing what Diao is doing. :angry:

I agree Rafa, it's outrageous
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:31 am

Ciggy wrote:
Mannyk wrote:Does any one know what he is earning? ?????

Around 45 thousand pound a week.  :down:

:bump

Did you hear that ?

That was me falling off me chair !!!!  :veryangry

Now I'm even more annoyed as I've had a few beers and cant get back up.  :D
66-1112520797

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:28 pm

you sure he's on 45k a week?  I thought he was on 25k?  ???

I haven't read Gerrard's book...did he really call Diao a tit?  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:29 pm

7_Kewell wrote:I haven't read Gerrard's book...did he really call Diao a tit?  :D

no he called biscan a tit.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:34 pm

stmichael wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:I haven't read Gerrard's book...did he really call Diao a tit?  :D

no he called biscan a tit.

really?  why?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:He is actually from a very wealthy family in Africa that own a chain of hotels, but he fell out with them by not working for them, he choose football instead, its a pity for us that he masquerades as a footballer, when really he is a total waster, he is wasting our time and his own.

I notice Houllier didnt come in for him to bring him to Lyon hey.

Well that explains everything; he looks nothing like a footballer and is obviously only just good enough to be a bellend (sorry typo, I mean't bellboy  :D  ). I suspect Houllier paid so much for him to get free room service or something when he has to travel to Africa.  :p

This guy is an absolute fooking joke. You have to wonder how any 'Professional' footballer can be happy to just sit on his ar.se collecting his wages without performing. Obviously when you're on 25-45k a week it ain't so hard. Maybe we should ask Winston Bogarde what it's like.
Anyone know what happened to him by the way??
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:55 pm

Wages... they're on a way different level of thinking when it comes to money.  Do they even think about money?  Their agents do and Ashley Cole obviously thinks that £55k a week is gonna be a fu.ckin struggle but £60k a week is gonna pay his mortgage and car loans easily with a few pennies left over.... C.UUUUNT.

What is wrong with Salif?  The guy is supposed to be a professional footballer but he'd rather sit on his a.rse and get no respect from his colleagues.

How comes that we (normal workers) can get sacked for being sh.it at work but footballers and managers alike are paid millions for being cr.ap and even paid off to the end of their contracts just to get them out of the way?
PhiLFC

Postby stmichael » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:02 pm

It's the clubs fault, Diao didn't hold them at gun point to get them to draw up the contract. Whether you agree with it or not, unfortunately he is well within his rights to stay and honour that contract. Just like everyone else, I find it suprising he still hasn't moved but we should be directing our anger at the club and Houllier rather than Diao himself. The contract which we gave him originally was nothing short of ludicrous and is the main reason we can't shift him now.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby PhiLFC » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:19 pm

stmichael wrote:It's the clubs fault, Diao didn't hold them at gun point to get them to draw up the contract. Whether you agree with it or not, unfortunately he is well within his rights to stay and honour that contract. Just like everyone else, I find it suprising he still hasn't moved but we should be directing our anger at the club and Houllier rather than Diao himself. The contract which we gave him originally was nothing short of ludicrous and is the main reason we can't shift him now.

Exactly...
PhiLFC

Postby craig da Toxteth iron » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:23 pm

If he likes it in liverpool. he should play for Tranmere Rovers:O
Image Image

craig da Toxteth iron

Postby ConnO'var » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:04 pm

stmichael wrote:It's the clubs fault, Diao didn't hold them at gun point to get them to draw up the contract. Whether you agree with it or not, unfortunately he is well within his rights to stay and honour that contract. Just like everyone else, I find it suprising he still hasn't moved but we should be directing our anger at the club and Houllier rather than Diao himself. The contract which we gave him originally was nothing short of ludicrous and is the main reason we can't shift him now.

Bang on the head...  :veryangry
ConnO'var

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:34 pm

Biggest waste of space to ever set foot at the club for a long time, perhaps ever.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:50 am

Having Diao still on the books at Liverpool is kinda like NASA having a horse in their astronaut corps.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:56 am

PhiLFC wrote:Wages... they're on a way different level of thinking when it comes to money.  Do they even think about money?  Their agents do and Ashley Cole obviously thinks that £55k a week is gonna be a fu.ckin struggle but £60k a week is gonna pay his mortgage and car loans easily with a few pennies left over.... C.UUUUNT.

What is wrong with Salif?  The guy is supposed to be a professional footballer but he'd rather sit on his a.rse and get no respect from his colleagues.

How comes that we (normal workers) can get sacked for being sh.it at work but footballers and managers alike are paid millions for being cr.ap and even paid off to the end of their contracts just to get them out of the way?

Cause thats just the way football is baldy!! :laugh:  :nod
66-1120597113

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion