Rafa slated - So called pundits a disgrace

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:16 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Thats it i wanna be a Superfan. What do you have to do to become a Superfan.

First you have to change your name to something like - Supernan.

Then you need to get a really super looking outfit.

like this.

Then you have to get a degree in talking bullsh*t then you are a superfan nan.  :D

Last edited by LegBarnes on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:14 pm

:laugh:  at superfan
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:28 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Thats it i wanna be a Superfan. What do you have to do to become a Superfan.

Dunno about Superfan but I am Superman!
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:36 pm

How has he not been carded yet?!  I get carded for saying :censored: like a year ago and he has stirred more fights in a few days then some of the :censored: stirrers on here have in the past month +!!!!!!
SupitsJonF

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:06 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:How has he not been carded yet?!  I get carded for saying :censored: like a year ago and he has stirred more fights in a few days then some of the :censored: stirrers on here have in the past month +!!!!!!

guess what I become SUPERFAN
Petar

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:07 pm

Petar wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:How has he not been carded yet?!  I get carded for saying :censored: like a year ago and he has stirred more fights in a few days then some of the :censored: stirrers on here have in the past month +!!!!!!

guess what I become SUPERFAN

You are right!

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Petar wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Petar wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
bavlondon wrote:You reckon? Maybe Lakes he used to work for the club didnt he?

Did he what as ? The sh.it stirrer in the toilet is my guess :laugh:

You seem to be superfan. Just tell me CAN I HAVE FECKIN OPINION? I support our team during 90 minutes,I jump when we score,I curse all the time. But after the game,I am not fan of MR Benitez. I respect him. He did great things for us,but he is not good manager for me. I will say you that even if we win the league! Am I :censored: fan,because I have different opinion?

Are you off you :censored: trolley. What is my quoting Bav got anything to do with you being a fan or is your name Lakes.

Behave youself lad . SUPERFAN  dont make me laugh . And do you know what every time i post it seems your right behind me watching, Just give it a miss eh

I don`t like superfans,cause it is theor only argument in discussions,they are loyalty and all that crapp. We are all loyalty,but some are just thinking about some decisions,players and all that footie things. Others are... gues what... superfans :buttrock

Shutup yer big fat tart.

discussing or insulting? just say what you prefer! and I am not fat,I am swimmer,I :censored: girls whenever I want :kungfu:
Petar

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Petar wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Petar wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Petar wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

You seem to be superfan. Just tell me CAN I HAVE FECKIN OPINION? I support our team during 90 minutes,I jump when we score,I curse all the time. But after the game,I am not fan of MR Benitez. I respect him. He did great things for us,but he is not good manager for me. I will say you that even if we win the league! Am I :censored: fan,because I have different opinion?

Are you off you :censored: trolley. What is my quoting Bav got anything to do with you being a fan or is your name Lakes.

Behave youself lad . SUPERFAN  dont make me laugh . And do you know what every time i post it seems your right behind me watching, Just give it a miss eh

I don`t like superfans,cause it is theor only argument in discussions,they are loyalty and all that crapp. We are all loyalty,but some are just thinking about some decisions,players and all that footie things. Others are... gues what... superfans :buttrock

Shutup yer big fat tart.

discussing or insulting? just say what you prefer! and I am not fat,I am swimmer,I :censored: girls whenever I want :kungfu:

Trannys dont count mate.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:41 pm

You quote the oddest things, and then post something completely unrelated.  I'm confused.
SupitsJonF

Postby Sabre » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

The respectable members of the forum have asked less cards and a more physical discussion.

:D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:48 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Petar wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Petar wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Petar wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Shutup yer big fat tart.

Trannys dont count mate.

Since when don't they count   :veryangry  :(  :angry:  :veryangry
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:51 pm

:laugh: Ok they count.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Awesome!

Last edited by dawson99 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Sabre wrote:

The respectable members of the forum have asked less cards and a more physical discussion.

SupitsJonF

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Petar wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Petar wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Petar wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Shutup yer big fat tart.

HA HA DO you really
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion