Rafa signs new contact - Exclusive!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thingy » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:44 am

Parry gone, Rafa signing a new contract, things are hopefully starting to look up for Liverpool, add to the great wins of the past week its not been a bad few weeks for the club to say the least, barring the defeat to Boro of course. Hopefully somethings going on with the owners prompting him to sign. Glad he's ours and glad he's staying.
Thingy

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 am

ConnO'var wrote:What's done is done.

Heres hoping it pans out well for us and not become a decision we will come to regret.
Last I'll say about it. We've made our beds and now it's time to push on.

Take us home Rafa.... it's been a long time coming and we hunger.

Thats about right. Ive put in my order for a thousand boxes of "Just for Men".  I'll be damned if im made to look like Philip Schofield !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 am

Kharhaz wrote:

Heres hoping it pans out well for us and not become a decision we will come to regret.

Thats about right. Ive put in my order for a thousand boxes of "Just for Men".  I'll be damned if im made to look like Philip Schofield !  :D

:laugh: you could always just tear it out like the rest of us mate  :D
account deleted by request

Postby egyptian liverpoolian » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:50 am

good news
my real name is mostafa
i am muslim, arab , egyptian
and i adore liverpool
egyptian liverpoolian

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:52 am

s@int wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

:laugh: you could always just tear it out like the rest of us mate  :D

:laugh:  If theres sod all else, I still have my hair !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:47 am

Good news. Now we just need to get the players contract's sorted out and get rid of those two cunts. Things could be on the up at last.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jono » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 am

apathy
You got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
jono

Postby Madmax » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:35 am

Cool good stuff lets just hope we progress even more next season. Now we need new owners!!!!!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 am

fivecups wrote:
heimdall wrote:Oh and there was me trying to be respectful but even that seems to annoy. I guess you guys just really hate me but guess what:

:sleep

If you mean me Heimdall, I was trying to say that you were right to bring me up on what I posted. It didn't make sense. It wasn't the point I was trying to make and I sort of realised it when I wrote it but I posted it anyway. I might not have conveyed it very well either but wasn't trying to criticise you at all.

No it wasn't you.
heimdall

Postby metalhead » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:38 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again, in these conditions (off-field matters and the global crisis) it will be a mistake to let Rafa go because this is not the right time to go back to the rebuilding process and its better to keep continuing what we have at our disposal.

I think its good news that Rafa is staying. I know most of you are worried, but whats done is done and its time to back this up, PLEASE NO MORE RAFA BASHING THREAD FFS! HE SIGNED A NEW CONTRACT NOW DEAL WITH IT!

oh..and :censored: OFF REAL MADRID  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 am

sorry i am still in shock that they gave Rafa a new contract when he has blown the Prem this year.

I think it tells us that this club is only going to be a big game team for the next 4 years.

in truth nothing changes, if he :censored: up next year he can still be sacked.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:23 am

He has blown the prem ?!? maybe some of the players should also take some blame as well and not just Rafa ?!?

Still over the moon about a new contract :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DAV » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:24 am

Not a RAFA fan but what is done is done.
So I now intend to back the manager 100%.
I am still going to criticise things i am not happy with. But not go on about RB and wanting a new manager. Lets just see what happens.
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:25 am

lakes10 wrote:sorry i am still in shock that they gave Rafa a new contract when he has blown the Prem this year.

I think it tells us that this club is only going to be a big game team for the next 4 years.

in truth nothing changes, if he :censored: up next year he can still be sacked.

Things HAVE changed mate. With a new contract, we should not even be thinking of sacking the man..... We're skint enuff as it is.... apparently....... we can go out and blow squillions of quid in compensation for breaking a contract...... Sheer lunacy.

I for one am gonna wipe the slate clean mentally and treat him as though he was a new manager..... I'll go out of my mind if I live in fear of our future performances based on his track record.
ConnO'var

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 am

heimdall wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Whatever the final postioon Saint our performance in the league has been better than any previous years under him.

In what way, is it in terms of being able to draw games at home? Or perhaps it's in the way he managed to manoeuvre himself into the position of only having one striker, progress indeed.

Anyway I don't want to sh1t on the happy clappy rafalite parade so I'll bow out of this thread.

No mate, he means in the way we managed to do the double over Man U and Chelsea. He means the thrashing of Real, and finishing top of our CL group. He means spanking the Mancs at their gaff.

Absolutely fantastic news, and I am relieved that this saga has finally come to the end I was hoping for.

GET IN THERE, YOU F*CKING BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion