Rafa rejects new contract offer - BREAKING NEWS

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:49 pm

He is still a bit sore on Barry isn't he.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:52 pm

bavlondon wrote:He is still a bit sore on Barry isn't he.

Yep :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Do you think if given the funds he will try for Barry again in the Summer?

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:02 pm

bavlondon wrote:Do you think if given the funds he will try for Barry again in the Summer?

not sure, for one i feel the owners dont feel Rafa is the best person you play with their money (thats why the hold up in the contract) and i also feel that Barry has not had a good year so far and might not be the best player to buy right now.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh what a mess we are in. You wouldn't think that we were fighting for the league with all this :censored: going on. :laugh: It's as if we are used to it by now.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Richj » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Why we would want to go for Barry now is stupid, Alonso has been awesome this season so far and if we would want to get anyone from Villa it should be Ashley Young.
Richj

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:41 pm

I dunno I was just speculating as it sounds like Rafa is still quite sore over not getting him. He could also have been wanting to just vent to show everyone he was :censored: off.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Why is benitez keeping yapping to the press about barry ? I mean....give me a break FFS. That is sooooo 6 months ago. Why does he wanna bring that up at every opportunity ?

what had happen to handling stuff behind closed doors ?  (you know the liverpool way).

Benitez argues this is a decision he alone should have taken. On the day the Keane deal went through, the manager even made a last-ditch effort to block it until after Barry was signed.

And if this is the reason why he doesn't play keane, then hope he just f@cks back to spain..... A manager who puts his personal "biasness" over the club doesn't deserve any respect....
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Yeah too right. Although I doubt Rafa would not use Robbie due to 'not wanting him'. As funny as Rafa has been acting that would be just crazy. If thats the case then he doesnt care about the job altogether as it will only cost him his job.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby justyna » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Rafa's just playing games with them.

He doesn't want to leave...that's sure!
As Montse said if he ever decides to leave then he'll have to go without her  :D
justyna

Postby Madmax » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 pm

I think benny likes the heat of the moment. :D  He loves it when his in the middle of shyte.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:50 pm

The_Rock wrote:Why is benitez keeping yapping to the press about barry ? I mean....give me a break FFS. That is sooooo 6 months ago. Why does he wanna bring that up at every opportunity ?

what had happen to handling stuff behind closed doors ?  (you know the liverpool way).

Benitez argues this is a decision he alone should have taken. On the day the Keane deal went through, the manager even made a last-ditch effort to block it until after Barry was signed.

And if this is the reason why he doesn't play keane, then hope he just f@cks back to spain..... A manager who puts his personal "biasness" over the club doesn't deserve any respect....

it seems strange that he would try to block geting a player that that on paper was :censored: hot at the time.

yes i do now feel this is why Keane dont get many games, Rafa did not pick him to come to the club..........same reson why some of our top players were sold(he did not buy them).
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:22 pm

whats mad me mad is yet again the day before a big game Rafa has come out and said something that take the players mind off the game, i wonder how hean feels now he knows Rafa tried to block him coming to the club, or that we all know now.

Rafa needs to shut up before games and should be told never talk to the NOW............saying that SG done it.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DanAn » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 pm

bavlondon wrote:Do you think if given the funds he will try for Barry again in the Summer?

He will need about 2m to pick Barry up in summer. At this stage you would surely get Barry as either a left midfielder or left back. He's not going to replace Alonso.
DanAn

Postby bigmick » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:47 pm

All this stuff about trying to block the Keane transfer will be doing wonders for the Irishmans state of mind no doubt, as will the bit about playing Alonso every week and "Gareth".

So ridiculous is all this, I simply cannot believe the manager has come out with it so I don't. I think the article is tripe. All the "he tried to block the transfer" stuff, I wonder if that would have come out if Keane was going like a rocket :D :laugh: . Maybe I was wrong, maybe Rick Parry did buy him after all :laugh:

The only bit of the article that rings true is the bit about the "mass exodus". That's always been b0ll0cks.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion