Rafa knowing his squad

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby begintoend » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:26 am

Get the players to know him instead!

At least I am sure Benitez usually gets what he thinks is the best for the team to win the match. Beni does not succumb to player power. Beni will talk sense and if the player is not sticking by his plans, the player can f#8k off. This what happen to Kily Gonzalez @ Valencia. From there he brought the best outta Vicente.

So I have absolute faith in Beni managing this lfc team. Its not mainly about the Beni knowing the team, but the team has to know him more. Not like GH, when he actually was so afraid of some leaving the club, puppet! While some of those threats came when they were an injured player.

Beni would have told the player that if you don't wanna adapt to my playing style, the others behind you will and they will do better than you. Or maybe you better get your form back, else you don't play. His organisation for his team is so well thought of that the players are all comfortable at their positions or whichever they are covering for. That's a class manager for you. :)
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begintoend » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:40 am

The players are back. English, Czechs, German and Swiss, all back!

We have a full team to evaluate a first XI. Benitez has choices for the first game against Wrexham.

I really wonder if lfc decides to buy any players. Benitez will have to give physical conditioning for Wednesday's match, as well as prepare for the weekend to USA. Will Benitez have time to think of that?
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:56 am

I think we don't have enough money to buy new quality players
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begintoend » Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:59 am

anfieldadorer wrote:I think we don't have enough money to buy new quality players

NOW,

this really worries me....  :down:
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion