Rafa is a god - New song for mr benitez

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Billy_5_Times » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:17 am

Rush Job wrote:Leave him alone FFS, he could be just a young  lad, some of the posters above should take a look at themselves this is a LFC forum you know. :no

Thanks for your concern mate, and I'm 18 if it makes a blind bit of difference. But even at this age, I know more about Liverpool Football Club than most on here so I don't let it bother me, they're all glory hunters anyway.

I thing I know is that we have to support the manager and the players, and it sickens me to see these fans so negative. We have to believe. Who thought we'd win the Champions League in 2005 at half time? Nobody but we did. We keep the faith at this club, and you lot should be ashamed for believing anything else.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby maguskwt » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:21 am

Billy_5_Times wrote:
Rush Job wrote:Leave him alone FFS, he could be just a young  lad, some of the posters above should take a look at themselves this is a LFC forum you know. :no

Thanks for your concern mate, and I'm 18 if it makes a blind bit of difference. But even at this age, I know more about Liverpool Football Club than most on here so I don't let it bother me, they're all glory hunters anyway.

I thing I know is that we have to support the manager and the players, and it sickens me to see these fans so negative. We have to believe. Who thought we'd win the Champions League in 2005 at half time? Nobody but we did. We keep the faith at this club, and you lot should be ashamed for believing anything else.

well said mate... 18 year olds these days can be wiser than 60 year olds...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:34 am

maguskwt wrote:well said mate... 18 year olds these days can be wiser than 60 year olds...

No, they just think they are.  :D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:47 pm

It ain't been behavin like one !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:

oh good lord I was going to leave you alone until you opened your mouth you arrogant little pr1ck. Please explain to me why being anti Rafa makes you a glory hunter?? I really am confused by that. All I, and I assume everyone else who want rid of Rafa, including Jamie Redknapp now apparently, want is a successful team that might challenge for the PL. Actually you know what, you're right I am hunting for glory whereas you're obviously content with mediocrity!!
heimdall

Postby nobybob » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:02 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:

well said kid
to many fair weather supporters here I'm afraid.
nobybob

Postby heimdall » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:04 pm

nobybob wrote:
Billy_5_Times wrote:

well said kid
to many fair weather supporters here I'm afraid.

Too many people happy with mediocrity as well, because that's what being a Liverpool fan is all about isn't it???
heimdall

Postby nobybob » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:07 pm

I call it loyalty -- you know that word ? its sort of the opposite of fickle glory hunters
nobybob

Postby heimdall » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:13 pm

nobybob wrote:I call it loyalty -- you know that word ? its sort of the opposite of fickle glory hunters

Call it what you want, I call it a looser attitude which you would normally find in a mid to bottom team not Liverpool FFS!!

Explain why I'm a glory hunter please. I have supported Liverpool since the early 90's so haven't really seen too much glory, not in the league anyway, wouldn't it have made more sense for me to support Man Utd, Arsenal or lately Chelsea. The fact that I don't means that I do know what loyalty is but I also have my own mind and my own opinions and I think that Rafa isn't good enough to win us the Prem League and it seems that more and more people are coming round to that opinion, but I'm sure Jamie Redknapp is just another fickle glory hunter isn't he!!
heimdall

Postby nobybob » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Simple question why has rafa finished above wenger in 2 of the last 3 years ?
nobybob

Postby heimdall » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:18 pm

nobybob wrote:Simple question why has rafa finished above wenger in 2 of the last 3 years ?

smooth way to avoid answering my question, you answer my question, I'll answer yours, that's the way it works and btw I can answer your point very easily!
heimdall

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Oi - stop it u tooo - bring in BIG SAMMM YEHHHH problemo resolvedo !

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:23 pm

you see that is part of my answer - did the gunners fans scream "wenger out" liverpool has finished above yet again therefore wenger will never win the premier for us again?we are only fighting for fourth its not good enough NO they didn't they showed a little loyalty and faith now they are being rewarded for this. I think LIVERPOOL supporters are better than the gunners so how about giving rafa the respect that wenger was given ?

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION?
nobybob

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:28 pm

nobybob wrote:you see that is part of my answer - did the gunners fans scream "wenger out" liverpool has finished above yet again therefore wenger will never win the premier for us again? NO they didn't they showed a little loyalty and faith now they are being rewarded for this. I think LIVERPOOL supporters are better than the gunners so how about giving rafa the respect that wenger was given ?

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION?

Better then Ar.se fans.. now that's askin a lot - why should we expect patience part way through 4 years ay.. I mean palease 2 CL finals (one won - get it  :D ) one Fa cup final, one league cup final etc .. ain't good enuff OK .. now get a grip and accept it there it ain't no third way - its the highway now !

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:32 pm

zarababe wrote:
nobybob wrote:you see that is part of my answer - did the gunners fans scream "wenger out" liverpool has finished above yet again therefore wenger will never win the premier for us again? NO they didn't they showed a little loyalty and faith now they are being rewarded for this. I think LIVERPOOL supporters are better than the gunners so how about giving rafa the respect that wenger was given ?

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION?

Better then Ar.se fans.. now that's askin a lot - why should we expect patience part way through 4 years ay.. I mean palease 2 CL finals (one won - get it  :D ) one Fa cup final, one league cup final etc .. ain't good enuff OK .. now get a grip and accept it there it ain't no third way - its the highway now !

:D pmsl
nobybob

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion