Rafa has accused valencia

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:57 am

I can't believe they can be so harsh :angry:

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has accused Valencia directors of trying to write him out of their history books in a scathing attack on his former club.

Commenting on the two titles he won as Valencia coach, Benitez said: "Why am I not in any photos celebrating these victories? Why have I been taken out of the official history
books of the club? And why are people frightened of mentioning my name in public?"

Benitez accused the Valencia board of a scare campaign, adding: "Why am I called privately by players and officials, who tell me they are fearful that someone will find out they have spoken to me?

"Although they (the Valencia board) are still trying, they will never erase the great memories I have of the club. The joy and pride I had in leading the team during an exceptional time for the club."
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:15 am

no wonder he left, sour grapes I think.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:56 am

mmmmmmm................ maybe it will prove a few problems tryin to sign some of there players now :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:00 am

it always has been, he said he didn't want to sign Valencia players when he came as he didn't want to further incite the situation, he only got Pelle cos it was on a free.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion