4. doing a very poor job
4%
5. sack him now!
7%
6. other please vote first then state reasons in your post
9%

Total votes : 89

Postby Boocity » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:55 am

I voted for an average job as I believed the team would & should have kicked on from last season. I was disappointed at Alonso going and I Rafa has to take some of the blame for that. Hopefully he is going to turn it round, looking forward to Aquillani making his debut.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Octsky » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 pm

devaney wrote:
Octsky wrote:I feel that GH lost his job because that the team massively underachieve and the team massively underachieve bcoz GH placed too much faith in Heskey. This is the same situation with Rafa placing too much faith in Lucas.

Heskey and Lucas are the same breed, players who arent match winners, hack, even a average midfielder like Fletcher can help Macs scored important goals and tackle sometimes.
We need to play our best 11 now and Lucas aint it.

I was disappointed to lose at Stan.bridge as Chelc aint the force they once were, Lamps, Cavalho, Essien, Ballack, Terry, Deco even Drogina are old legs.

Our formation hypothetically without Aquaman clearly isnt working against better teams. I wont dare to dream if Aquaman cant deliver.

I hope Rafa can really wake up, for his sake and his family. We had invested too much time and funds on Rafa for us to start it all over again and wait for 4-5 seasons of "rebuilding".

And the options are?

Heskey's play was massively responsible for a huge number of Owen's goals. He has also been selected by 7 different England managers so please don't use him as the excuse for GH's team deficiencies. There are plenty of others to choose from that really were cr.ap!

I guess u wasn't there when Heskey missed from 2 yards out and indirectly drove Fowler out of the club.
Heskey as a person is great, but at that time, he wasnt good enough.

He might create goals, but every goal he created he missed 3. GH of coz, signed a number of rubbish players but Heskey was the one who featured prominently in the team, I rather he played Titi Camara TBH. We bought Heskey for, at that time, club record of 11 mil and sold him for 3.5 mil a few years later. The price tag reflected his ineffectiveness at that time.

Fast forward a few season and Rafa is showing the same blind faith and favoritism to Lucas. How does it does to team morale?  Granted he showed Crouch the same faith when he did not scored for 17 games, and to Kyut too. But ultimately those players delivered.

Expectation has risen ten fold since then, we are expected to win the league and not just qualified for the champs league. In fact our best players (Torres, Stevie) demanded it.
Alonso did want to play for LFC, but he did not want to play for Rafa. If we lose Mash to Barca next season, do we expect Lucas to fill his shoe too?

I was thinking just right now, Rafa is famous for spending 24/7 planning for games... and this is the best result we got??
Most probably the man talk football during loo and sex! and this is the best result we can achieve? Then I rather have a man-manager like Harry Redknapp who seems to bring the best out of individuals. He signed a condemned Di Canio and turned him into a freaking West Ham legend.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:38 pm

how things move fast in football.

bbc 5 live are saying Rafa job is in danger
ssn are just stopping short from saying he is about to get the sack.

i know even before kickoff at the weekend that the press were looking to give him a hard time.

SSN might run a poll later to see if the liverpool fans think Rafa should go, they are also saying that we are out of the running for the prem, ssn piiss me right off sometimes.......their links with the s*n are too close for me.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:56 pm

lakes10 wrote:how things move fast in football.

bbc 5 live are saying Rafa job is in danger
ssn are just stopping short from saying he is about to get the sack.

i know even before kickoff at the weekend that the press were looking to give him a hard time.

SSN might run a poll later to see if the liverpool fans think Rafa should go, they are also saying that we are out of the running for the prem, ssn piiss me right off sometimes.......their links with the s*n are too close for me.

Why are you even listening to them d*ckheads for? His job's only been in danger for about 2 years now FFS. Bunch of c*cks they are. They love to do nothing but stir the sh*t in the pot. They love it. And you're buying into it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Octsky » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:53 pm

i would really love to see Rafa succeed in LFC. He is the best manager we have got for 2 decades. Hence I believed that Rafa can delivered better.
The fans expected more from him as he was the manager that took "small" club Valencia to 2 La liga and 2 champs league final (if i remember correctly).
There is still 30 games to go. Lets pray that he can deny statistic and help us win the league.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Octsky wrote:i would really love to see Rafa succeed in LFC. He is the best manager we have got for 2 decades. Hence I believed that Rafa can delivered better.
The fans expected more from him as he was the manager that took "small" club Valencia to 2 La liga and 2 champs league final (if i remember correctly).
There is still 30 games to go. Lets pray that he can deny statistic and help us win the league.

..but can he, with his stubborn ways, win the league with us?
If the answer is no, best to get rid. im a massive Rafa fan, but even I'm getting p!ssed off with his bizarre methosd
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:00 pm

GYBS wrote:And what happens when we win the title or come within one point and only loose it on the final day of the season - will that all be down to the players and nothing to do with rafa and we did that well in spite of rafa

That's how fickle some people are here mate. If that happened (and it very nearly did) those same people would be singing Rafas praises.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:14 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Octsky wrote:i would really love to see Rafa succeed in LFC. He is the best manager we have got for 2 decades. Hence I believed that Rafa can delivered better.

If the answer is no, best to get rid. im a massive Rafa fan, but even I'm getting p!ssed off with his bizarre methosd

I am shocked!
Criticising our manager?
Saying we should get rid?
Saying he is :censored: you off?

I could say what someone said to me recently on this very forum:
"oh f*ck off support someone else then"

But I wont because Im too much of a gentleman...
:;):
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I am shocked!
Criticising our manager?

I was asking a question sir roger, not stating my preference... maybe you should read properly next time  :D

what I am saying, is that Rafa sometimes does some f*cked up things, purely to proove he knows better, and sometimes he doesn't. If he can sort that out, then he could win us lots, if not, he can't... so will he?

Now jog on roger, i've explained myself fine
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I am shocked!
Criticising our manager?

I was asking a question sir roger, not stating my preference... maybe you should read properly next time  :D

what I am saying, is that Rafa sometimes does some f*cked up things, purely to proove he knows better, and sometimes he doesn't. If he can sort that out, then he could win us lots, if not, he can't... so will he?

You asked the question then answered it:

"but can he, with his stubborn ways, win the league with us? If the answer is no, best to get rid"

A hypothetical question and answer I grant you, but a preference stated all the same. In other words you would prefer to "get rid" if he wont stop his "stubborn ways"

You backed this up by saying:

"Rafa sometimes does some f*cked up things, purely to proove he knows better, and sometimes he doesn't. If he can sort that out, then he could win us lots, if not, he can't..."

Are you trying to undermine our manager?
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm

No mate, Valencia reached the CL FINAL twice in the two seasons BEFORE Rafa took over.
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I am shocked!
Criticising our manager?

"but can he, with his stubborn ways, win the league with us? If the answer is no, best to get rid"

A hypothetical question and answer I grant you, but a preference stated all the same. In other words you would prefer to "get rid" if he wont stop his "stubborn ways"

"Rafa sometimes does some f*cked up things, purely to proove he knows better, and sometimes he doesn't. If he can sort that out, then he could win us lots, if not, he can't..."

No, I'm making a valid point after a managerial mistake he made in our last game.. I'm not being a complete c*nt and just continualling slagging off a player for absolute no reason
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I am shocked!
Criticising our manager?

No, I'm making a valid point after a managerial mistake he made in our last game.. I'm not being a complete c*nt and just continualling slagging off a player for absolute no reason

So youre talking about getting rid of Rafa Benitez, manager of Liverpool Football Club, winner of the Champions League in 2005 and the FA Cup in 2006 for making a "managerial mistake" in the last game???
One mistake!!!
My God man!!!!!
What kind of a raving lunatic are you???!!!!
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I am shocked!
Criticising our manager?

So youre talking about getting rid of Rafa Benitez, manager of Liverpool Football Club, winner of the Champions League in 2005 and the FA Cup in 2006 for making a "managerial mistake" in the last game???
One mistake!!!
My God man!!!!!

Are you saying he has only made one mistake in his tenure?
What I'm saying, if you weren't so f*cking retarded you'd understand... is that Kuyt, no matter the ability, has done a lot for Liverpool, doing what he's told, and getting on with it. Rafa does not seem to maybe be the man to lead us on in the league unless he sorts it out... we are moving backwards with some of his decisions and the way he treats the youth players.

I'm not saying i want him out as he has a lot of good, but the mistakes he is making in my opinion are costing us...

(see, I made my points clearley, didn't just slag him off like certain twattish member do on some of our players)
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I am shocked!
Criticising our manager?

One mistake!!!
My God man!!!!!

Are you saying he has only made one mistake in his tenure?
What I'm saying, if you weren't so f*cking retarded you'd understand... is that Kuyt, no matter the ability, has done a lot for Liverpool, doing what he's told, and getting on with it. Rafa does not seem to maybe be the man to lead us on in the league unless he sorts it out... we are moving backwards with some of his decisions and the way he treats the youth players.

I'm not saying i want him out as he has a lot of good, but the mistakes he is making in my opinion are costing us...

(see, I made my points clearley, didn't just slag him off like certain twattish member do on some of our players)

Stop trying to drag Kuyt into it. This is about your obsession with Rafa
You have clearly said and keep saying that if Rafa doesnt sort himself out he should go. You were the one who said it was because of the mistake he made on sunday. You're the one whose questioning his ability and saying he does not seem maybe to be the man to lead us. You have clearly stated that you believe he is taking us backwards.

So I ask you.
Why are you trying to undermine our manager?
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion