RAFA FAITH-O-METER Mark 2 - Lets see how every one feels now.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Rafa faith-o-meter mark 2 - Lets see how every one feels now.

10. he is god
15%
9. he is hercules
13%
8. he is great
27%
7. he done ya wife but you would forgive him
4%
6. he won't win prem but we love him any ways
3%
5. he is good
4%
4. he almost there
18%
3. he is frank spencer
7%
2. he ate all the pie's
6%
1. he's lost the plot
3%

Total votes : 71

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Scottbot wrote:
s@int wrote:Hmmm I would rather avoid Barca as well mate, I would take Bayern though even if they did win 9-1

Maybe we could play INTER after they beat the mancs  :D

No shi.....t! Me an all, but you get what i'm saying. Villareal wouldn't be a bad shout would it!

:D  Yeah I know what your saying mate.  I would love to save Barca for the final in Rome. That would be some match. I just dont want to play an English side in the final. It would really spoil it for me. Not that I am planning too far ahead like   :D
account deleted by request

Postby Greavesie » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 pm

its nights like this we know he has to stay. The league is the bread and butter but he will learn
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:44 pm

s@int wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
bigmick wrote:we need a bit of help with the draw now. None of this, you've to beat Arsenal, then Chelsea, then Man U sh!t that we got last year. Avoid the English teams for as long as possible has to be the go. Obviously before anybody gets all silly I'm not saying we can't/won't beat them, I'm just saying it would be nice to have the draw that for instance the Mancs got last season.

Agree with that, was a total stch for us and the gooners last year and was always gonna be a BIG ask to beat three English rivals to win the tournament. I'd take Barca over any of the English clubs.

Hmmm I would rather avoid Barca as well mate, I would take Bayern though even if they did win 9-1

Maybe we could play INTER after they beat the mancs  :D

Oh i would be like some one on crack if they Inter knocked the Mancs out an we got them . Just so we could send that smug ba,stard Mourino out of Anfield cryin again.

Are yeh listening god :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Come on all of you know nothings. Let me have it now.

Rafa has 40 % of Fergies spending power. And who do you worship?....

Fergie.

You sad bunch.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:58 pm

banana wrote:Come on all of you know nothings. Let me have it now.

Fergie.

You sad bunch.

Whos :censored: worshipin the drunk im not
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:07 am

What a pity the Faith-o-meter haven't an option to "change my vote", as other modern forums have.

It would be fun to see the fluctuations :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:10 am

Sabre wrote:What a pity the Faith-o-meter haven't an option to "change my vote", as other modern forums have.

You should have voted 8 like i did  :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:10 am

Fergie.

You sad bunch.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I distinctly remember you sucking Fergie and Mourinho's balls in a few match threads, and completely panning our own team and manager.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Sabre wrote:What a pity the Faith-o-meter haven't an option to "change my vote", as other modern forums have.

You should have voted 8 like i did  :nod

I couldn't vote Nanny, I was the topic starter.

And I don't have 3 alter egos to vote for me  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:15 am

The names are all in here and if anyone wants to change they still can
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:17 am

Dundalk wrote:

I am not changing my opinion, but if we had had a few more displays like today, especially in the league this season I doubt if anyone would be questioning him.  The fact that we haven't see anything near to this , leaves the questions still as valid as ever. 

Fantastic performance and wonderful to watch, I just wish we could play like this more often.
account deleted by request

Postby Owzat » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:19 am

s@int wrote:
Dundalk wrote:

I am not changing my opinion, but if we had had a few more displays like today, especially in the league this season I doubt if anyone would be questioning him.  The fact that we haven't see anything near to this , leaves the questions still as valid as ever. 

Fantastic performance and wonderful to watch, I just wish we could play like this more often.

The reason I think his time is nearly up is we expect that performance in Europe, it surprises us if and when we do it in the league.

Who's the better side of this lot - Real Madrid, Stoke, Fulham, West Ham, Hull, Wigan, Tottenham or Everton?

Which did we beat 4-0 at home and 1-0 away?

Ok the scoreline flattered us in one way, the first two goals could just as easily not been given (no penalty, foul on defender), and didn't in another (we played well) But we've drawn or lost to those sides in the league, I wonder if Real Madrid had played us in the Premiership how different the scores would have been
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:41 am

Owzat wrote:
s@int wrote:
Dundalk wrote:

The reason I think his time is nearly up is we expect that performance in Europe, it surprises us if and when we do it in the league.

Who's the better side of this lot - Real Madrid, Stoke, Fulham, West Ham, Hull, Wigan, Tottenham or Everton?

Which did we beat 4-0 at home and 1-0 away?

Ok the scoreline flattered us in one way, the first two goals could just as easily not been given (no penalty, foul on defender), and didn't in another (we played well) But we've drawn or lost to those sides in the league, I wonder if Real Madrid had played us in the Premiership how different the scores would have been

I dont think theres any argument that (Athens aside) Rafa is a great european manager. That is, he manages the games in europe well.
This does not however transfer to the EPL as we have seen.

I remember when fergie started at united and when he was asked what he wanted to do he said "knock liverpool off their fuc.king perch" or words to that effect.
He did this by watching videos of LFC and studying their methods, their style, their 'way'. And he copied. This brought him success. I believe this has to happen with Rafa. He needs to look at fergie in exactly the same way he looked at us 20 odd years ago. Otherwise its painfully clear that he will not learn what he desperately needs to know:
How to win the Premier league.
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby banana » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

Fergie.

You sad bunch.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I distinctly remember you sucking Fergie and Mourinho's balls in a few match threads, and completely panning our own team and manager.

Show me some proof man.

I think you are horribly mistaken.

I have always thought Rafa have been doing an exellent job. Having no money at all compared to Fergie and Mourihno.

The difference between Man U and Liverpool is equal to the difference between Liverpool and Middelsborough.

His job is almost impossible. But he is close to puling it off. That is almost a miracle.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:11 pm

banana wrote:The difference between Man U and Liverpool is equal to the difference between Liverpool and Middelsborough.

Great, let's hope we win 2-0 on Saturday
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion