Rafa , did he lose the plot today

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:15 pm

Do you know him personally? Did he tell you this?
What makes you think this?
Do you know what my head is bursting after today, but your comments on Rafa after his bad managering skills today does leave little to the imagination :Oo: .
Hes here for the long haul, get used to it.
Hes the man and I wouldnt want anyone else managing our fantastic Reds :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Steph Gleave » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:35 pm

Boy's we got beat by a sh#te side today there's no point in having a go at Rafa he's the man for the job yes it's hard too think 12 point's behind the sh#te but we'll just have too grit are teeth and get some good result's over chrimbo and look forard too the new year i don't no about anybody else i think Kirkland is going too be a great keeper but the last three game's he's looked very slow and edgy although he was a bit unsighted for the goal today i still think he should have done better YNWA
Steph Gleave

Postby lakes10 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:59 pm

After joining Segunda B side Linares, Benitez endured a lengthy spell on the sidelines which saw to the end of his playing days. He hung up his boots in 1986 and returned to Real Madrid, this time as a coach.

'Rafa' worked his way up through the Real junior teams, and soon had control of the under-19s. The early highlight of his managerial apprenticeship came in 1994 when he led Real Madrid's B side to seventh in Spain's second division.

he has always stated that he would love to be the manager of the main team and that it is his goal in his managing life.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:51 pm

Some of Rafa's team selections and substitutions, remind me a bit of Tinkerman Rannieri. Sometimes they come off aka. Olympicos, but other times like the Monaco and Everton games you are left wondering, what was that all about ?
I know he has a weak squad just now, which is further messed around with injuries and suspensions. This is not the group of players he would have chosen himself, some are weaker than he would like.
He bought Alonso to replace Gerrard, Gerrard didn't go, but Owen did, then Cisse arrived and broke his leg, Kewell suffered a slump in form etc.
He probably dosn't know which way is up at the moment and is trying all kinds of combinations to see which patterns best suit the players he has available. ???
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby 5th_Hokage » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:21 pm

I wonder how Diao fit in any kind of combination he wants to try out? It looks at though both Diao and Josemi are trying very hard to get a red card in every games they played.
5th_Hokage

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion