Rafa , did he lose the plot today

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:25 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:lakes, did you actually see the game?

you're going on about the negatives, but there was positives, we played pretty well today imo, we were abit unlucky, chances just over the bar and just the ball didnt run in the box near the end, so i think we were very unlucky not to get a draw out of the match

stop complaining when we lose and cheer when we win, we played well today, just abit harshly done by not to get a draw, thats the postitive thing, plus baros, cissie and gracia weren't playing and we weren't far away, so shows you how good we are playing

Baros,Cisse and Garcia didn't play against Arsenal either but we won.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:27 pm

yeah but u're forgetting we were home, everton away will be a tough game for anyone who plays them, so in that respect we did well considering we only lost 1-0 and could of drawn the game
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:29 pm

What his plan is , win the champions league then sell Gerrard To real madrid and then leave Liverpool to take up his new job as manager of  real madrid where he will have Owen and Gerrard .

by the way this is tongue in cheek
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:30 pm

we'll be ok lads have faith win,lose or draw LFC still have us and in the end that count's for alot.

Come Jan when the Gaffa has some pennies only then can we see what he can do, Remember even if he took over at Barca Or Madrid he would still need his own team not the one that's given to him.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:31 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Not one of them would get into a Liverpool side.

especially graveson & carsley. They look like doctor evil's offsprings.

To think about it, graveson & carsley look dead alike. They remind me of the bushwackers  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:32 pm

its just annoying and too predictable on this forum, if we win its we were fantastic and all that, if we lose ppl go on here like its end of the world and we were useless etc, i think you need to stop jumping so quick to criticise the team if we lose and praise when we win, supporters look at the postitives and we really didnt play that bad today despite the result, i dont care what everton does, the fact is we should concentrate on our own team and position and its not even christmas so to write us off when january is just around the corner would be naive, wait til the end of the season
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:32 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:lakes, did you actually see the game?

you're going on about the negatives, but there was positives, we played pretty well today imo, we were abit unlucky, chances just over the bar and just the ball didnt run in the box near the end, so i think we were very unlucky not to get a draw out of the match

stop complaining when we lose and cheer when we win, we played well today, just abit harshly done by not to get a draw, thats the postitive thing, plus baros, cissie and gracia weren't playing and we weren't far away, so shows you how good we are playing

yes i did see the game and spent most of it with my head in my hands as we missed pass after pass and shoot after shot, yes we should of had one pen but we can take some postitive things out of the game and that is that we did not go down by 3-0
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:35 pm

well we didnt and a draw was a fair reflection on the match imo, we were unlucky today not to get a draw today, you're being far too negative about today, you're not looking at the big picture
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:36 pm

the good thing about everton is, if any of those players get injured they have little or no cover, so cheer up, gravesen and carsley are the engine of that everton team, thats y they're doing so well, they wont last up there trust me
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:37 pm

rafa can only do so much. i actually reckon if biscan was fit and had played instead of diao, we would have won the game in the 1st half.

So without baros, cisse, garcia, biscan, smicer we lost to a phucking lucky blue ******team........
Last edited by The_Rock on Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:38 pm

It's better to loose when you know you lost because of missed chances and sometimes that's just something to work on once Raffa's OWN team is assembled.

I remember what it was like to loose under the previous regieme when it was backs against the wall for the whole bloody game 10 or 11 in a row was it?.

I'm happy we have Raffa as he will make us take the right road just takes abit is all.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:41 pm

at least you's 2 talk sense and are thinking positively about the whole thing, benitez has yet to get the playres in he wants, we're left with the aftermath of houlliers rein, give the guy a chance to build his own team
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:41 pm

yeah..no baros. That was the biggest mistake rafa did. If baros was on the bench, traore would not have come in & baros would have scored the header from the last minute corner.

Against portsmouth we should win. but we are meeting another of our bogy keeper hislop. He has made as impossible saves against us for both portsmouth & newcastle.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:43 pm

I refuse to let this ruin my day. I'll pick my bloody head up, buy myself a Red shirt, wait till Tuesday cheer the damn lads on and celebrate for the rest of the week.

We have some not so difficult fixtures. vs. Portsmouth and vs. Newcastle both at home. Then we play West Brom away and that shouldn't be too difficult. After that we play the damn Blues on January 1st at home.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:43 pm

lakes10 wrote:dropping 5 good players and then not knowing what  to do with the subs. he told Mellor to come off then to stay on then told him to come off , in the end someone stepped in and Rafa gave up and let mellor stay on.
i dont think he knows how much this game ment to the club and the fans.

Oi.. he knows better than u or I .. Sinama got injured at that point , thats the reason for the indecision by the boss... OK

... bad goal to concede.. kirkland is not playing well.. i think Dudek should come bak..

...perspective ppl... we coud have scored.. and the boss is utilising a squad of players...

.. chins-up January is approaching...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion