Rafa benitez - My thoughts

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 am

Rush Job, I know you never said that, and I never said you did. I was quoting Bigmick, the problem is I only quoted two lines because I only wanted to comment about the theory that Keane might not be a Rafa's option.

I know you didn't say that, in fact, you exactly clarified what you meant already, and bigmick in his post also made clear you didn't mean that. I commented this two lines for two reasons:

a) Because I had read something similar somewhere else, several times in other threads (that's what I mean't by I've read here and there)
b) Because if I didn't  clarify that some posters  will  soon bark that some of us are unable to critizise Rafa, as  they're always flying around like vultures and make such comments at the slighest chance :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 am

Petar wrote:keane is flop because Liverpool plays shitt footie.

Fuckinell  :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:43 am

andy_g wrote:even if you have a striker that cost 20 milion quid that you're not really that keen on (no pun intended) you wouldn't really just leave him sitting on the bench in a game you need to win. would you?

No, but its looking like some serious sh!t has gone on behind the scenes keane had a great game against PSV and was dropped the next game its just really baffeling.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:51 am

Number 9 wrote:But at the end of the day Rafa chose him because he has been fantastic at Spurs and felt he would fit right in..to say Parry brought him in is a joke!

Some of the other rumours flying around are that the yanks bought him because of the new club shop that has opened in Dublin and to get the irish Americans to become fans  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:16 am

metalhead wrote:This reminds me of the Anelka saga when Chelsea bought him back in January. He struggled to make an impact, to score goals and there were talks about him leaving. Then the season starts, he stays and he has found his goal scoring touch again with Chelsea. Keane can do the same! Rafa knows it, he shelled 20m for him, I do think he wanted him not anyone else. Its all about giving the lad some confidence and he can recuperate his Spurs form. Its up to the manager to do that.

you're clueless lad. Anelka is a world class player and Keane is not. how you can compare them is beyond me. you numpty. Anelka's form is so much better then Keane's at spurs. you go back to bed!  :angry:   :rasp
maypaxvobiscum

Postby hercules » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:36 am

"places a bit to much emphasis on control of the game "

are you takin the psis? are you a fcukin moron? would you rather we didn't control the game at all and let the other team play however they want and walk all over us? is this how you would win games and be top of the league, in a better position than us now? please explain how the :censored: YOU would win the league without controlling any game of football?

" Bringing on Lucas for Gerrard"

i assume you are referring to the derby, when we were drawing, in severe danger of losing, then actually WON the game when lucas won the penalty that kuyt converted in added time (had goofy neville not handballed on the line lucas would have got the goal, a derby winner in the 92nd minute - would this change your negative view of lucas, or maybe everyones, therfore giving the player loads of confidence rather than the barracking that idiots like you give, destroying any hope?)

"taking off players when you're losing who shouldn't be taken off, woeful team selections and refusing to sub players just because the hole ground is calling for it and his undying love for the rubbish that is "Dirky boy".

all your opinion, which stands for, about, shiv all. can i remind that these 'woeful team selections' see us above chelski and manure.
also i respect a man for sticking to his beliefs even tho half a stadium may be calling for someone to be taken off. are you the kind of weak minded tawt who would cave in to popular opinion? i think so. and don't say the 'hole ground' ((sic) moron), don't tar us all with your idiot brush.
and dirk boy, our joint top scorer FROM THE WING - i've said this many times - you try and play a team of only ronaldos or robinhos,they would get kicked off the park and win :censored: all. you need a balance of flair and workers

"I'm not sure I'd take Riera over a fit Kewell"

when did you EVER see a fit kewell?

on keane: "(shame he's not being used). "

he's played 19 TIMES and we're not half way through the season

"we've seen him defend the indefensible"

as opposed to cut players down, destroy their confidence so they play like timid little kittens, as it seems, is your tactic.

"we've seen him make decisions just to prove he's the boss"

if know-nowt morons like you weren't standin their yellin is his face he wouldn't have to. and yes, he is the boss - how many successful football teams have you managed to La Liga, european cup and FA cup glory?

you are a cnut.(sic)
hercules

Postby bigmick » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Bit of a fan of the manager then are we? :D You'll go well on here bud.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:03 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
metalhead wrote:This reminds me of the Anelka saga when Chelsea bought him back in January. He struggled to make an impact, to score goals and there were talks about him leaving. Then the season starts, he stays and he has found his goal scoring touch again with Chelsea. Keane can do the same! Rafa knows it, he shelled 20m for him, I do think he wanted him not anyone else. Its all about giving the lad some confidence and he can recuperate his Spurs form. Its up to the manager to do that.

you're clueless lad. Anelka is a world class player and Keane is not. how you can compare them is beyond me. you numpty. Anelka's form is so much better then Keane's at spurs. you go back to bed!  :angry:   :rasp

:laugh:

I've played with keane and I know what Im talking about  :no  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:05 pm

:D  Metalhead.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby hercules » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 pm

i am shocked and appalled at some of the comments on this post. i'm sure you'll miss me, but i will never (dis)grace this blog again. you should be ashamed.

IN RAFA WE TRUST, YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF :censored:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hercules

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:32 pm

hercules wrote:i am shocked and appalled at some of the comments on this post. i'm sure you'll miss me, but i will never (dis)grace this blog again. you should be ashamed.

Well where did that come from ? Good post mate (apart from the verbals) and good bye :wwww
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm

This was a good thread up until a few pages ago.

Big test coming up for Rafa over the next couple of weeks.

Im strangley optimistic about Arsenal away, compared to wondering whether we could
avoid the draw at home to Bolton.
Last edited by Effes on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:57 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:

well,that anelka guy is stupid as noone
Petar

Postby Petar » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:58 pm

hercules wrote:i am shocked and appalled at some of the comments on this post. i'm sure you'll miss me, but i will never (dis)grace this blog again. you should be ashamed.

hahahahahaha,what a plonker
Petar

Postby Number 9 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:58 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:

Quickest" :censored: you all,Im off" post ever.....official.

Only 2 posts and he's had enough!
PMSL! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion