Rafa benitez - My thoughts

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:20 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Yeah, but whilst we are top of the league and top of the Champions LEague group, fu.ck the slack I wwant the guy hung drawn and quartered.

I dont think to be fair there are many that want him hung drawn and quartered.

There are some, but the majority are just worried that we have a real chance this season and in some ways he is making it harder for himself.

Thats all i am personally feeling, am still delighted with where we are in the league and how we negotiated our champions league group, but just wary that it could all go pear shaped very quickly.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:21 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:I dont think to be fair there are many that want him hung drawn and quartered.

Fo Dne does, but he isnt a Liverpool fan so it's to be expected.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Lee J wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:I dont think to be fair there are many that want him hung drawn and quartered.

Fo Dne does, but he isnt a Liverpool fan so it's to be expected.

You have been a poster on here for years mate so you must know that Stu is a Liverpool supporter.
I dont agree with alot of things what he says but to be fair he has stuck to his guns regarding what he feels.

I actually agree with the part he has said about Rafa being stubborn at times and it costing us, he (stu - fo dne) may come accross badly - well he definately does, but he is a liverpool supporter he does make some very valid points.
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:30 pm

yeah he is a liverpool supporter and does know his stuff, but he needs to be open to the fact he  might well be wrong on things and he isnt the Oracle when it comes to football or liverpool, and realise that other people may have an opinion that is different to his and that doesnt mean the poster is clueless or a moron etc and that the posters opinion may just be as valid as stus.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:32 pm

GYBS wrote:yeah he is a liverpool supporter and does know his stuff, but he needs to be open to the fact he  might well be wrong on things and he isnt the Oracle when it comes to football or liverpool, and realise that other people may have an opinion that is different to his and that doesnt mean the poster is clueless or a moron etc and that the posters opinion may just be as valid as stus.

I agree, but personally i just choose to ignore that sort of stuff as i enjoy his football posts.

But yeah he may come accross better if he left out some of the digs.

Its not going to happen though  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Yeah, but whilst we are top of the league and top of the Champions LEague group, fu.ck the slack I wwant the guy hung drawn and quartered.

There are some, but the majority are just worried that we have a real chance this season and in some ways he is making it harder for himself.

Thats all i am personally feeling, am still delighted with where we are in the league and how we negotiated our champions league group, but just wary that it could all go pear shaped very quickly.

so your a pessimist ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:55 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

so your a pessimist ?

Probably.

Or maybe a realist come the end of the season  :D

Seriously though with the league its been that long its very easy to be pesimistic, some could say we are top you should celebrate it, others are more cautious due to the fact that we havent been close.

Cant see whats wrong with either tbh.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:57 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
GYBS wrote:yeah he is a liverpool supporter and does know his stuff, but he needs to be open to the fact he  might well be wrong on things and he isnt the Oracle when it comes to football or liverpool, and realise that other people may have an opinion that is different to his and that doesnt mean the poster is clueless or a moron etc and that the posters opinion may just be as valid as stus.

I agree, but personally i just choose to ignore that sort of stuff as i enjoy his football posts.

But yeah he may come accross better if he left out some of the digs.

Its not going to happen though  :D

yeah today was ok and it was going well until he resorted to insults and ignored peoples views and just posted smileys when people actually offered opinions - does show a lack of respect towards that poster but guess thats they way he has always been
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

so your a pessimist ?

Well I think all these home draws arent exactly filling him or most others with optimism, personally I just cant wait for Torres to come back, and if were still top when it happens then great.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

so your a pessimist ?

I usually wore a seatbelt when I was being driven in a car (even before it became law) does that mean I was a pessimist, or I didn't trust the driver, or maybe that I realised everyone can make a mistake and the longer the journey the more likely faults in their driving would become apparent.
account deleted by request

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Stu , your famous or should it be infamous on RAWK lash . You need to read the whole thread though.

:D  :laugh:  :D

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=234177.0
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Nice to see you defending this site Igor ...... well in mate :)

Just glad you didn't mention that of the 29 members on here 20 are Dawsons alter ego's. :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:18 pm

:D  they seem to agree with Stu on RAWK as well then it seems :;):
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:32 pm

The guys on there certainly seem a lot more positive about things and its good to see that its not 40 thousand that disagree with Rafa :;):
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:46 pm

For Stu, first of all I strongly disagree that the other top teams being weaker this season is the reason we are at the top.  It is true to a certain degree but you could also apply that to us with Skrtel and Torres out majority of the season, Gerrard missing some games, and Keane being off form that we are also not playing at our full capabilities.  That argument is completely irrelevant imo if we win the league that can't be a reason for it. 

Also I strongly believe that the league is stronger this season than last.  Man C, Aston Villa, Spurs and Hull City imo can make any of the top 4 drop points on any given day.  You could probably throw in West Ham as well they've been doing well as of late.

Anyway I would be furious if we ended up winning it and someone post that we were just lucky, :censored: luck if we win the league we deserve it more than anyone else end of.  If someone post that type of stuff they come off as bitter to me, bitter that we won the league under Rafa, "the luckiest manager ever", and not someone else that they approve of or something.  Everyone should just be happy about it and congratulate the players on a job well done, even Rafa. 

Everyone knows I myself am not a 100% Rafa supporter and he pisses me off just as much as some of the Rafa bashers but at the end of the day I am happy as hell to be at the top of the league going through what we have gone through this season.

Every manager has their faults I know you highly rate Wenger but couldn't you argue that his over reliance on young players and developing them has led Arsenal to not winning anything for what is it now 4-5 years?  They are in serious need of some experience to improve their shaky confidence and consistency.  I love Wenger he has a fantastic eye for talent and developing players but it doesn't always lead to constant success.  I would think that even some people on Arsenal's forums are thinking he needs to stop being "stubborn" with believing in kids and get some established players on their squad.  That or he needs to move on, don't know for sure but it would seem like something that some fans would say nowadays.
Zidane

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion