Rafa benitez - Lets get behind the boss!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby robbo1982 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:50 pm

all i can say is find the one whos banging steve morgan s ahole and you find the :censored: who opened his trap morgan has been after killing this club for years so he can get his hands on the club DISGRACE hang the directer fronm the raffters
Robbo1882
robbo1982

Postby Rafa D » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:28 pm

In Rafa we trust
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:26 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:In Rafa we trust

We certainly Do.

Rafa had made some mistakes in the trasfer market (we know who), but look, he realised very quickly that these players wouldn't make it in the EPL and and got shot of them in no time.

He can be stubborn, but which EPL manager isn't?.  Anyway he's  contantly thinking and adapting and seeing what works for LFC.  Believe me, he'll succeed here and bring the EPL title to Anfield.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby 77-1162065823 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:39 pm

I agree with Rafa Dodd on this one.
I admit I wasnt Benitez biggest fan at first, but you cant doubt the mans ability if he wins the European Cup, Super Cup, Charity Shield and FA Cup in just 2 years at the club.
He knows what he is doing with his tactics, we are just going through a bad spell at the moment, we will turn it around, just wait until the end of the season if you want to criticise.
Just give him time, I wasnt his biggest fan at first but he proved me wrong  :nod
77-1162065823

Postby alessandromagno » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:09 pm

Actually, Rafa has achieved a phenomenal amount of success in just 2 short seasons. I have vented some frusrtration at our poor start, but that doesn't mean I don't rate Rafa. I'm sure we will get out of this slump and we need Rafa for at least another 4 years.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:02 am

Be very careful what you write, Rafa may be reading it!

Benitez added: "You can see it in internet forums, one person only has to say something and then everyone is talking about it."

link to full article
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:08 am

s@int wrote:Be very careful what you write, Rafa may be reading it!

Benitez added: "You can see it in internet forums, one person only has to say something and then everyone is talking about it."

link to full article

Well well well, I wonder if Rafa has graced this forum  ???  I think he knows the fans are behind him. He shouldnt really give a feck what the media think.

Oh and S@int thanks for another linky, you like them dont you  :D
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:26 am

Bamaga man wrote:
s@int wrote:Be very careful what you write, Rafa may be reading it!

link to full article

Well well well, I wonder if Rafa has graced this forum  ???  I think he knows the fans are behind him. He shouldnt really give a feck what the media think.

Oh and S@int thanks for another linky, you like them dont you  :D

I know iv been getting carried away with the links. I will cut back on them before anyone else notices!

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:53 am

i didnt want to say anything but rafa has read this forum and he sent me an email asking how he should manage the team, i told him to manage exactly the way i say in the threads, stop p1ssing around with team formations and unneeded rotation, play 442 every game and let the other team worry about us rather than us worry about them. i told him it was embarrassing for us to worry about boltons tactics when we are LFC, they sould be cacking their pants about playing us and not the other way around.

anyway he emailed me back and challenged me to a fight, i said ok and told him i was a big guy so he said he would rotate himself with our new signing lennox lewis and he would meet me in stanley park tomorrow to spank me for being 'fickle'. at this point i lost it and called him Gruber. he hasnt emailed back since but thats probably because we have a game tonight and hes busy.

oh he also said bring back roberts, judge asked him for a 'bunk up', lando is gay, ciggy is a milf, woof woof is a hippy and karim is a kunt

:p
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:14 am

peewee wrote:i didnt want to say anything but rafa has read this forum and he sent me an email asking how he should manage the team, i told him to manage exactly the way i say in the threads, stop p1ssing around with team formations and unneeded rotation, play 442 every game and let the other team worry about us rather than us worry about them. i told him it was embarrassing for us to worry about boltons tactics when we are LFC, they sould be cacking their pants about playing us and not the other way around.

anyway he emailed me back and challenged me to a fight, i said ok and told him i was a big guy so he said he would rotate himself with our new signing lennox lewis and he would meet me in stanley park tomorrow to spank me for being 'fickle'. at this point i lost it and called him Gruber. he hasnt emailed back since but thats probably because we have a game tonight and hes busy.

oh he also said bring back roberts, judge asked him for a 'bunk up', lando is gay, ciggy is a milf, woof woof is a hippy and karim is a kunt

:laugh:

Lennox Lewis is a pussy, I think you could take him no problem.

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:55 am

s@int wrote:
peewee wrote:i didnt want to say anything but rafa has read this forum and he sent me an email asking how he should manage the team, i told him to manage exactly the way i say in the threads, stop p1ssing around with team formations and unneeded rotation, play 442 every game and let the other team worry about us rather than us worry about them. i told him it was embarrassing for us to worry about boltons tactics when we are LFC, they sould be cacking their pants about playing us and not the other way around.

:laugh:

Lennox Lewis is a pussy, I think you could take him no problem.

take him where?

to a gay bar by all accounts

:D
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:16 am

66-1112520797

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:30 am

peewee wrote:oh he also said bring back roberts, judge asked him for a 'bunk up', lando is gay, ciggy is a milf, woof woof is a hippy and karim is a kunt

I aint no Hippy  :angry:   :D

Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:01 am

woof woof ! wrote:
peewee wrote:oh he also said bring back roberts, judge asked him for a 'bunk up', lando is gay, ciggy is a milf, woof woof is a hippy and karim is a kunt

I aint no Hippy  :angry:   :D

bollox, your formative years were spent on the opium trail

112-1077774096

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:54 pm

Some interesting stats on rotation and wether it works or not.

Liverpool - P99 W59 D19 L21

Chelsea - P99 W68 D16 L15

Man utd - P99 W62 D22 L15

Arsenal - P99 W59 D20 L20

and what they won during this period

Liverpool -CL, FA Cup , Communilty Shield , Super Cup.

Chelsea - EPL 2 , Carling Cup , Community Shield .

Man utd - Carling Cup .

Arsenal - FA Cup.

Form your own opinion from them.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion