Racism - And lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:29 pm

I think this deserves a thread on its own, because after yesterday’s actions our club is having its named dragged through the mud and I think things need to be done both on and off the field.

As many know, Tom Adeyemi got very upset yesterday and is claiming some fans shouted racial abuse at him. According to the media he was called a “f**king black b*stard” as he approached the Kop. Then, afterwards, while the lad was in tears, a host of our fans started singing Suarez songs...which in the current context made the situation a whole lot worse.

And while on the subject, the handling of the Suarez situation was, to be blunt, a f**king disaster. The t-shirts, the spouting of b0ll0cks by the club and everything else should NEVER have happened. It’s not the Liverpool way to air arguments in the press and Kenny and Luis should have kept their mouths shut and let the investigation happen.

The club also needs to set up an anti-racism campaign and hammer home that racial abuse, in any form, is unacceptable. We need the players to make a stance on the field to show this too. Perhaps even get Luis to front a campaign about racial awareness and cultural differences so the reputation of our great club isn’t ruined by a idiotic minority.

I don't for a second believe our fans are racist...but that's not the impression we've given and we need to act now.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:48 pm

7_Kewell wrote:I think this deserves a thread on its own, because after yesterday’s actions our club is having its named dragged through the mud and I think things need to be done both on and off the field.

As many know, Tom Adeyemi got very upset yesterday and is claiming some fans shouted racial abuse at him. According to the media he was called a “f**king black b*stard” as he approached the Kop. Then, afterwards, while the lad was in tears, a host of our fans started singing Suarez songs...which in the current context made the situation a whole lot worse.

And while on the subject, the handling of the Suarez situation was, to be blunt, a f**king disaster. The t-shirts, the spouting of b0ll0cks by the club and everything else should NEVER have happened. It’s not the Liverpool way to air arguments in the press and Kenny and Luis should have kept their mouths shut and let the investigation happen.

The club also needs to set up an anti-racism campaign and hammer home that racial abuse, in any form, is unacceptable. We need the players to make a stance on the field to show this too. Perhaps even get Luis to front a campaign about racial awareness and cultural differences so the reputation of our great club isn’t ruined by a idiotic minority.

I don't for a second believe our fans are racist...but that's not the impression we've given and we need to act now.

Maybe later
Right now we need to keep our head down, not make any statements or offer opinions and concentrate on the football.
Its too early to be paying lip service by ant-racism projects and initiatives. It will make us look weak and guilty.
Unity and strength is what we need to show.
Thommo's perm

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 pm

7_Kewell wrote:I think this deserves a thread on its own, because after yesterday’s actions our club is having its named dragged through the mud and I think things need to be done both on and off the field.

We don't know what was said to Adeyemi, initial reports on the investigation that the fan told him ''you manc b@stard'' and didn't direct any racial abuse. This is coming from witness who were INSIDE the stadium and were right next to the fan. Even, Asians and Blacks were saying the samething, they did not hear any racial abuse. The fan was also drunk! The media blew this way out of proportion especially the Mirror, the irony too, yesterday Ollie Holt was tweeting how its not offending to call someone a ''black c*nt'', but now calling someone a ''black b@stard'' is? WTF?! two faced idiot.

All of the English journos are sharpning their knives and ready to pounce at every opportunity to discredit and humiliate the club because of the Suarez saga. Then you have a footballer like Darren Byfield saying something like this

darrenbyfielddarrenbyfield
So a liverpool fan racially abused an oldham player,I'm not surprised cuz when u have kenny dalglish backing suarez wot the hell do u expect

:no

A BBC reporter was 10 yards away from the incident and said no racist abuse was heard, but its ok lets make up a story and show why Liverpool FC are racists  :laugh:

I'm all against racism, the idiot who abused Ademeye should be banned from ever setting inside a football field, for whatever he said, racist or not. But let's keep some perspective shall we? let's see what the merseyside police have to say in their investigation before jumping into any conclusions.
Last edited by metalhead on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:13 pm

At least it's taknig the pressure off of the England captain, and that's all that really matters though right?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:19 pm

dawson99 wrote:At least it's taknig the pressure off of the England captain, and that's all that really matters though right?

Is he under pressure? What for?
???
Thommo's perm

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
dawson99 wrote:At least it's taknig the pressure off of the England captain, and that's all that really matters though right?

Is he under pressure? What for?
???

Don't be silly, he did something that millions have seen on the tv, his mouth has to be pixilated it was so obvious, and the police were involved... Suarez was only heard by one man, who has a history of crying wolf... of course Suarez will be dealt with more seriously...

Terry has never done anything wrong, and yeah, maybe it is a criminal charge he is up against, as well as having the said millions of witnesses, but he'll be fine, it's a european cup year
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm

let's buy Darren Bent and Gabriel Agbonlahor.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby damjan193 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 pm

But wait, isn't calling someone a black kunt or b@stard not racist? You know, like in Terry's case :D? Jokes aside though, those fecking morons should be banned for life if they really said sh!t like that.

I didn't see the game, so I was wondering, what's this about that Adeyemi crying? What the hell is wrong with him, an idiot fan shouted something at him and he started crying? The fock?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

metalhead wrote:

We don't know what was said to Adeyemi, initial reports on the investigation that the fan told him ''you manc b@stard'' and didn't direct any racial abuse. This is coming from witness who were INSIDE the stadium and were right next to the fan. Even, Asians and Blacks were saying the samething, they did not hear any racial abuse. The fan was also drunk! The media blew this way out of proportion especially the Mirror, the irony too, yesterday Ollie Holt was tweeting how its not offending to call someone a ''black c*nt'', but now calling someone a ''black b@stard'' is? WTF?! two faced idiot.

All of the English journos are sharpning their knives and ready to pounce at every opportunity to discredit and humiliate the club because of the Suarez saga. Then you have a footballer like Darren Byfield saying something like this

darrenbyfielddarrenbyfield
So a liverpool fan racially abused an oldham player,I'm not surprised cuz when u have kenny dalglish backing suarez wot the hell do u expect

:no

A BBC reporter was 10 yards away from the incident and said no racist abuse was heard, but its ok lets make up a story and show why Liverpool FC are racists  :laugh:

I'm all against racism, the idiot who abused Ademeye should be banned from ever setting inside a football field, for whatever he said, racist or not. But let's keep some perspective shall we? let's see what the merseyside police have to say in their investigation before jumping into any conclusions.

I think you will soon find out it was racist abuse - its quite plain to see someone doesn't get that upset unless its very serious and because of the young lads skin colour then it's going to be racist abuse !!
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:let's buy Darren Bent and Gabriel Agbonlahor.

Why ?

What a stupid statement .
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 pm

I want Liverpool to insist the police take action against Suarez.. why havent they so far?

As there is nothing in it, no proof, no nothng, all bullsh!t
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:53 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Why ?

fk off. you white c*nt

see without a lol at the end of your post you should now get a life ban for that.

no joke mate, its all got to stop. and yes you should now be baned for life from the forum for your post.
you show liverpool fans in a bad light even if your post was a joke.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Why ?

fk off. you white c*nt

How do you know I'm white ?

That's disgusting.

I suggest next time you post you engage your tiny brain first.
Last edited by Benny The Noon on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benny The Noon

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Why ?

fk off. you white c*nt

That's disgusting.

dont think he has one mate, if he did he would not have posted that.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Why ?

fk off. you white c*nt

That's disgusting.

dont think he has one mate, if he did he would not have posted that.

I'm truely speechless - I'm going to put it down to immaturity and lack of education
Last edited by Benny The Noon on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benny The Noon

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion