PSV VS LIVERPOOL - C/L Quarter final

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redsince2001 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:19 pm

solid13138 wrote:1st Goal for Liverpool - Peter Crouch !!

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/868912

thanks!
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby deejay-cgt » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:25 pm

(aint been on for a while i no)

bit of a plain match tonight compard to last weeks but least we booked our semi place now.
CgT

deejay-cgt

Postby destro » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:31 pm

??? Its a Robbie Fowler conspiracy !! 3 times Crouch could of played him in and now Pennant ( second attempt ) they should be ashamed of themselves :(
destro

Postby Forever_Red » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Full-time watch out chelsea the redmen are gonna :censored: your season up!

YNWA
Reclaim The Kop

YNWA
Forever_Red

Postby solid13138 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:36 pm

Three consecutive saves by PSV's Gomez !!!

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/868974
solid13138

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:40 pm

if anyone doubt why Fowler shouldn't stay at liverpool...today was the golden example.  I feel really sad for the guy...because his face when Crouch scored said it all.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:42 pm

Today was an example of why Fowler shouldn't be at Liverpool?

He set the winning goal up you nut! :laugh:
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:42 pm

if anyone doubt why Fowler shouldn't stay at liverpool...today was the golden example.  I feel really sad for the guy...because his face when Crouch scored said it all

What was his face like? the image online was bad, and was probably typing a post and I missed it

As I've said the image was bad, but I do think he meant to send that ball to Crouch rather than scoring himself...
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:42 pm

7_Kewell wrote:if anyone doubt why Fowler shouldn't stay at liverpool...today was the golden example.  I feel really sad for the guy...because his face when Crouch scored said it all.

Why was he dissapointed?

Dont forget if we go all the way perhaps he can play some part in the games to come so its not all lost for Robbie yet.

Hes a ledgend.....he has nothing to prove to us.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:43 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:Today was an example of why Fowler shouldn't be at Liverpool?

He set the winning goal up you nut! :laugh:

stu...I feel embarressed for Robbie and i mean that.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:43 pm

Couldn't have been easier. Very professional performance, and a well-earned night off for both Carra and Gerrard.

Hugely disappointed we didn't see more from Fowler. Some great touches and vision, but mostly he was too far away from Crouch, and wasn't really involved as much as he could and should have been.

And now I can't help but wonder if that's the last time we'll see Robbie Fowler play at Anfield. A big performance tonight, coupled with Bellamy's injury, could've really made Rafa's selections interesting, but he didn't grab the bull by the horns in the way I hoped he would.
ivor_the_injun

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:44 pm

bavlondon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:if anyone doubt why Fowler shouldn't stay at liverpool...today was the golden example.  I feel really sad for the guy...because his face when Crouch scored said it all.

Why was he dissapointed?

Dont forget if we go all the way perhaps he can play some part in the games to come so its not all lost for Robbie yet.

Hes a ledgend.....he has nothing to prove to us.

yes he's a legend...and thats why i feel bad.  He should have to go through this, he's proved himself at liverpool.  Why destroy the memory of him being a great goalscorer with one of a overweight, balding player who fell over the ball when he had the chance to break free from the defence.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:46 pm

Sabre wrote:
if anyone doubt why Fowler shouldn't stay at liverpool...today was the golden example.  I feel really sad for the guy...because his face when Crouch scored said it all

What was his face like? the image online was bad, and was probably typing a post and I missed it

As I've said the image was bad, but I do think he meant to send that ball to Crouch rather than scoring himself...

he looked like he had scored an own goal...looked very unhappy.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:46 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:Couldn't have been easier. Very professional performance, and a well-earned night off for both Carra and Gerrard.

Hugely disappointed we didn't see more from Fowler. Some great touches and vision, but mostly he was too far away from Crouch, and wasn't really involved as much as he could and should have been.

And now I can't help but wonder if that's the last time we'll see Robbie Fowler play at Anfield. A big performance tonight, coupled with Bellamy's injury, could've really made Rafa's selections interesting, but he didn't grab the bull by the horns in the way I hoped he would.

Yer havin a laugh aren't ya? The only attacking player who done anything on our side was Pennant. It was a flat and uninspiring performance in a game which we had already won a week ago.

The bashings the players are taking after this already is absoloutely :censored: insane. Honest to god, the lack of knowledge on this site is an embarressment at times it really is.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:47 pm

I dont think his memory is being tainted mate. He may even get a winner medal this season, why wouldnt you want that for him?

Ok hes not as fast as he used to be but he can still finish. Anyway i dont want to turn this into a Fowler debate. Good win lads now lets really get sunk in and do Chelsea. I think the first lef is at SB right?
Last edited by tubby on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion