PSV VS LIVERPOOL - C/L Quarter final

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red_guy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:15 am

Yup, people should give us the credit we deserved. Meeting Man U in the final?..if we make it to the final... i say , why not? anyway, i don't think they will.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:04 am

red_guy wrote:Yup, people should give us the credit we deserved.

credit where credit is deserved, is saying that LFC had a good chance of going through against Barca when the draw was made. Pretty much everyone wrote us off.

In this circumstance, its not really credit, more like common sense. I mean if LFC had to score 4-0 against... say Charlton to progress in a cup comp. How confident would you be? pretty impossible i reckon.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:38 am

Lucky wrote:It won't happen. They will be knocked out by Rome and even cannot get in the semi-final.:D

i hope roma knocks out manure too.....cos i don't want a liverpool vs manure champ league final too.

Losing to manure is bad enuff .....losing to manure in a champ league final is like .....no words can describe that feeling. I mean losing to them in an FA cup final (not sure which year, but eric cantona scored the winner 5 mins from time) was so hard to take in the 1st place.

Its not that we will confirm lose to the scums....Its just that they have had unbelievable luck this season. Everytime they look dead and buried...somehow rooney or ronaldo rescues them. And it seems to happen every match they play in :angry: .......

So unlike some here who are hoping for liverpool vs manure final.... i am not one of them..... I rather we face, roma, bayern munich or milan than those scum.......
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:51 am

Just had a little thought there while making my 9th brew since about half one...

Remember all them spooky coincidences regarding past comparisons during the run up to Istanbul?

Well, heres one for this time round.

Hark back 30 years...FA Cup Final, 1977 at Wembley vs Man Utd. You already know the History; no need to reiterate. Except to point out this:

Liverpool were on course for a TREBLE....Until Jimmy Greenhoff's chest intervened.  Point being?  30 years on =  well, work the rest out for yourselves. 

How sweet it would be to return a long distant favour over in Athens    :)   :pirate

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:11 am

Lucky wrote:I watched a program about CL quarter final last nignt. When the topic came to the prospect of PSV in the second leg game, the host asked the guest, began like if PSV had a slightest chance...the guest (an Arsenal fan) just shook his head and said firmly, no, there won't be any chance for them.
I know we shouldn't be carried away and still have a way to go, but I'm just glad to hear people begin to give us more credit.:laugh:

Your the fella who eats delicious pineapples after a victory arent you, I'm sure. Did you eat one after the PSV game ? if you did and going by your name I'd carry on eating them.  :)
66-1112520797

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:17 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Lucky wrote:I watched a program about CL quarter final last nignt. When the topic came to the prospect of PSV in the second leg game, the host asked the guest, began like if PSV had a slightest chance...the guest (an Arsenal fan) just shook his head and said firmly, no, there won't be any chance for them.
I know we shouldn't be carried away and still have a way to go, but I'm just glad to hear people begin to give us more credit.:laugh:

Your the fella who eats delicious pineapples after a victory arent you, I'm sure. Did you eat one after the PSV game ? if you did and going by your name I'd carry on eating them.  :)

:D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:23 am

Racist. :no
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:25 am

Stu.Murph wrote:Racist. :no

Have I missed something ?
66-1112520797

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:26 am

What?
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 am

Dunno, just seemed like a good idea...

Someone said something a while ago about eating pineapples, someone else said something about Banana's and then I think it was Lucky said they were being racist or something... Maybe I'm imagining it... ???

Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 am

Bamaga man wrote:

Where did Stu's comment come from, if its aimed at me its him who has missed something.
66-1112520797

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:32 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Where did Stu's comment come from, if its aimed at me its him who has missed something.

He's playing silly buggers , read the thread stu. :)
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:33 am

Stu.Murph wrote:Dunno, just seemed like a good idea...

Someone said something a while ago about eating pineapples, someone else said something about Banana's and then I think it was Lucky said they were being racist or something... Maybe I'm imagining it... ???

I think you are imagining it mate, the black eye Peewee gave you has certainly caused your mind to go unstabley wondering off in a wacky physcotic state.

Christ my spelling is atrotious  :laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby Stu.Murph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:37 am

Was a different thread from ages ago... basically boys. Just ignore me. Its early. I've been sleepless since 4am. :(
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:38 am

Stu.Murph wrote:Was a different thread from ages ago... basically boys. Just ignore me. Its early. I've been sleepless since 4am. :(

No mate I'm playing mind games  :alien:  I know what your on about. Pineapples and Bannanas in pyjamas.
66-1112520797

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion