PSV VS LIVERPOOL - C/L Quarter final

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:08 pm

zarababe wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Aurelios injury is dreadful Snapped achilles cant ever see him playing for us again now. Just when he was starting to look good.

Get well soon lad.

:O I hear it could be career threatening is that right?

Yep girl they have just said on ITV it could be the end of his career  :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:10 pm

Ciggy wrote:Aurelios injury is dreadful Snapped achilles cant ever see him playing for us again now. Just when he was starting to look good.

Get well soon lad.

What never??

Im sure he will back!

Great result tonight against a poor side in the end, but we did what we had to do. All eyes on tomorrow night I wonder who Rafa would prefer to play?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:13 pm

lakes10 wrote:well thats it 0-3 , our work rate was great tonight.
Aurelio has a ruptured achilies, he will be out for the rest of the year, lucky he is not on the NHS as it took 2 years to sort mine out. as soon as he looked back to see what had hit him i knew it was his achilie, mine had been tight for a week and when i was driving a car pulled out in front of me and i slamed on, at first i was sure somthing had hit my foot from under the seat but no my achilies ruptured.
good luck mate i know what pain you are in, plus the fact it looks like you will now miss the CL final and that will hurt more.

You had better watch yourself Lakes!!!

Your going to start getting a rep as a good luck charm if this winning run continues mate  :D
account deleted by request

Postby zarababe » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:13 pm

Ciggy wrote:
zarababe wrote:

Get well soon lad.

:O I hear it could be career threatening is that right?

Yep girl they have just said on ITV it could be the end of his career  :(

:( he'll get the best care and lets hope he can make a full recovery - really sad for him

But happy days are here ay ..  :D Rafa Benitez ,rafa Benitez rafa rafa benitez .... I lurve this man  :D  :
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:14 pm

Aurelio will be back.  The treatments available in this day and age for this type of injury are pretty good. 

Anyway great result just wish we could have got more goals.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:14 pm

isnt it always the case with this type of injury, i would imagine its far to early to come to that conclusion as they would have to wait for any swelling to go down and do a scan.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:15 pm

Well it looks as if the curse of Ronald Koeman's finally been exorcised,an excellent result,cracking goal by JAR,I feel absolutely gutted for Aurelio,hopefully he'll come back but it sadly won't be for a long time... :(
Gracias King Rafa

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:17 pm

aurelio will be back in a liverpool shirt i'm sure of it. get well soon!

as far as the match goes, great display against a poor side.
thought mascherano and alonso partnership looked solid.
bring on the semi-finals! :)
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:18 pm

:angry: I wanted 5 goals grrrrrrrrr and we could have got them. Was proper fuming at Rafa for not bringing on Bellamy and Pennant  :angry:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:18 pm

With the way medical science is evolving and considering how young and fit he is i doubt  it will be the end of his career, if treated quickly and effectively he would be in plaster and out for roughly 6 months. In the past i would of been more worried but not in this day and age.

Gutted for the lad though :(
destro

Postby lakes10 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:19 pm

s@int wrote:
lakes10 wrote:well thats it 0-3 , our work rate was great tonight.
Aurelio has a ruptured achilies, he will be out for the rest of the year, lucky he is not on the NHS as it took 2 years to sort mine out. as soon as he looked back to see what had hit him i knew it was his achilie, mine had been tight for a week and when i was driving a car pulled out in front of me and i slamed on, at first i was sure somthing had hit my foot from under the seat but no my achilies ruptured.
good luck mate i know what pain you are in, plus the fact it looks like you will now miss the CL final and that will hurt more.

You had better watch yourself Lakes!!!

Your going to start getting a rep as a good luck charm if this winning run continues mate  :D

pmsl, lets hope  :eyebrow
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:24 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Aurelio will be back.  The treatments available in this day and age for this type of injury are pretty good. 

i should thnk he will be back, but it what you are left with . unlike me he will get the op right away this will stop most of the problems that can come up. it is a long road back and it can pop on you when your are trying to get fit again if you take things too fast.
its left me with pain every time i walk for more than 30 mins unles i am walking on grass and then it seems to be ok.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:29 pm

Hello Lakes - how ya doin .. you do know we won ay fella :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:31 pm

Ciggy wrote: :angry: I wanted 5 goals grrrrrrrrr and we could have got them. Was proper fuming at Rafa for not bringing on Bellamy and Pennant  :angry:  :D

Pennant played..........and did okay when he came on
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:32 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:Aurelio will be back.  The treatments available in this day and age for this type of injury are pretty good. 

i should thnk he will be back, but it what you are left with . unlike me he will get the op right away this will stop most of the problems that can come up. it is a long road back and it can pop on you when your are trying to get fit again if you take things too fast.
its left me with pain every time i walk for more than 30 mins unles i am walking on grass and then it seems to be ok.

good job footy's played on grass then ay? :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion