PSV EINDHOVEN VS LIVERPOOL - Time to buck up lads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:33 pm

Hes just a windup merchant Ciggy just ignore him. Or do what I do and laugh.
account deleted by request

Postby GOAT » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:38 pm

Ciggy wrote:
GOAT wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
anti-hero wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
anti-hero wrote:Lay off Oasis.. :D

???  Do you want the boot aswell?

:D

Nah.. not really..

Its just that the guy gets so much flak, you actually have to feel for him.

I dont think he's posing as a Liverpool fan..

I dont think he's a wind-up merchant..

He's just another fan, but with more "controversial" views.

If you like Mexico aswell, fuck off to Mexican forums simple.
Because you nor him are Liverpool fans so you are not wanted here and I think I speak for the majority on this.

Feckin hell what drugs are you on, picking an argument with anyone you can.. you going to say i need the boot now 

No Goat its just Liverpool fans I know, dont talk the way you or him do.
But its ok If he is still posting on this forum tommorrow I wont be.
And thats it.

???  Ok so now i talk like him..Dont really think ive done anythin to deserve to be called a wind up!

Im not bothered about him being here, he just has different views to other people which can be interesting to read, their just opinions, it would be sh.it if someone posted something and then everyone replied with i agree wouldnt it..

Cue you telling me im a mexican that needs the boot  :D
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Kuyt » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:51 pm

Shocking changes there tonight, leaving you to ponder Rafa's state of mind.

Leaving Hyypia out?
Leaving Gerrard Out
Leaving Garica Out
Leaving Crouch out
Leaving Gonzalez out?
Playing Aurelio left wing? ????
Warnock playing where Aurelio should be playing?
Zenden preferred to Alonso and Gerrard??

Strange choice. But what I have learned tonight is that Aurelio is Useless, has no pace, cannot dribble, and will last no more than one season here.

ALso noticed that Pennant isnt that effective either, as not many crosses wre coming in, and he loses posession easily.

Hey Ho   It;s the tinkerman.
Kuyt

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:54 pm

GOAT wrote:Cue you telling me im a mexican that needs the boot  :D

Well if you behave like him, you will be treated like him BAH BAH  :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:03 am

Ciggy wrote:

what are you some kind of forum dictator? anyone can say whatever the f.uck they want regardless of what you think!
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:04 am

Kuyt wrote:Shocking changes there tonight, leaving you to ponder Rafa's state of mind.

Leaving Hyypia out?
Leaving Gerrard Out
Leaving Garica Out
Leaving Crouch out
Leaving Gonzalez out?
Playing Aurelio left wing? ????
Warnock playing where Aurelio should be playing?
Zenden preferred to Alonso and Gerrard??

Strange choice. But what I have learned tonight is that Aurelio is Useless, has no pace, cannot dribble, and will last no more than one season here.

ALso noticed that Pennant isnt that effective either, as not many crosses wre coming in, and he loses posession easily.

Hey Ho   It;s the tinkerman.

Hello again Hustler.

Has it been THAT long since you were here?

Were you not saying, only 3 days ago, that Zenden and Pennant were part of our strongest 11?

Do you not think that Zenden, being Dutch, would have been up for tonights game?

DO you understand the premise of fatigue, and what it does to players? Can your tiny, tiny mind wrap itself around the notion that rest is a good thing when we are due to face Sh*tski this week? Especially in light of the fact that we were in Holland tonight, Sh*tski were at home, and we're at Shatford Bridge at the weekend?

Are you so pathetically weak in the head that you cannot grasp the concept that Aurelio is still bedding into the team, and as such, won't be playing at his best?

You also, quite unbelievably, bemoan Warnock's selection ahead of the, and I quote, "useless" Aurelio.

You sir, are an a*se.  :nod
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:07 am

me and oasis had a nice little discussion by PM earlier.

put it this way, i'll be surprised if he's posting tomorrow.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:07 am

stmichael wrote:
lakes10 wrote:Is there more than meets the eye about Gerrard not starting. I see the match on tv but i have just had the radio on and they are saying that it was to do with a bust up after the Blues game? ??? any news on this. he did not look happy on the bench but what player like stitting a game out.

good god, don't you start.

lol sorry.
also sorry it took so long to get back to this post(lost was on lol)
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:10 am

Anyway we have got this over with, 0-0 is a decent result away to last years semi finalists, thats probably the hardest game over with, now lets focus on cheski and do them in, that should take a lot of the bad feeling away
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby flombs » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:12 am

stmichael wrote:me and oasis had a nice little discussion by PM earlier.

put it this way, i'll be surprised if he's posting tomorrow.

Ohhhhhhhh....it was just getting interesting. :p
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:13 am

edit
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:14 am

This is Oasis's comments on this thread tonight - AND HES A LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER??

Nice to see arrogance realing it's ugly head in Benitez's management.

Kone just hit the crossbar.

Salcido has been having a good game so far and then he lets Bellamy in, typical, typical.   

Oh look Ciggy is causing trouble, yet again.

Salcido looked absolutely top notch, I think Liverpool will have to start searching Mexico for talent. We should have gone for Carlos during the summer window.

I am deeply offended by that comment. 

Salcido you know the best player on the pitch tonight, if It weren't for him, we would have won. He was class tonight, we should of signed him instead of Aurelio.

What are you on about, you mad, mad woman.   

I never said you were a racist or a facist and secondly, I was complimenting a fine figure of a player on a fine figure of performance.

I think you've gone OTT Cigz.

Why because he kept the strikeforce of Kuyt and Bellamy relatively quiet? You can't argue against fact, Salcido was on fire as were PSV, I think 0-0 was a fair result.

There is nothing wrong with holding admiration for other players on the opposite team. All I know is Salcido would have been a better option that Aurelio. As for our players, I thought Bellamy and Kuyt were excellent, but were in the pocket of Carlos.

No Carlos Salcido.

Ciggy, I know 0-0 is a disappointing result, but it's a vast improvement upon a 3-0 drumming to Everton.

I like that Kone fella as well, he looks like a decent player and that Affellay looks like a decent player as well. I was pleased with our performance tonight, bring on Chelsea.

Can we not make this into a Mexico thread? There are a few in the World Cup forum, feel free to post in there and I'll happily educate you on the greatest football nation the world has ever seen. Well the best passers of the ball.   

What are you on about? Well you have a point, he is average when you compare him to Rafael Marquez and Ricardo Osorio.   

The player that really caught my eye was Kone, I think we should buy him. He caused mounts of havoc tonight
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:15 am

GOAT wrote:Anyway we have got this over with, 0-0 is a decent result away to last years semi finalists, thats probably the hardest game over with, now lets focus on cheski and do them in, that should take a lot of the bad feeling away

Seems a few tits on here forget that.

FFS - to play away to ANY team in Europe is difficult.

To play one of the best 4 teams in last seasons competition AND get a point is a bloody good result.

Dress it up however you like - it's a GOOD result.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:17 am

s@int wrote:This is Oasis's comments on this thread tonight - AND HES A LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER??

Nice to see arrogance realing it's ugly head in Benitez's management.

Kone just hit the crossbar.

Salcido has been having a good game so far and then he lets Bellamy in, typical, typical.   

Oh look Ciggy is causing trouble, yet again.

Salcido looked absolutely top notch, I think Liverpool will have to start searching Mexico for talent. We should have gone for Carlos during the summer window.

I am deeply offended by that comment. 

Salcido you know the best player on the pitch tonight, if It weren't for him, we would have won. He was class tonight, we should of signed him instead of Aurelio.

What are you on about, you mad, mad woman.   

I never said you were a racist or a facist and secondly, I was complimenting a fine figure of a player on a fine figure of performance.

I think you've gone OTT Cigz.

Why because he kept the strikeforce of Kuyt and Bellamy relatively quiet? You can't argue against fact, Salcido was on fire as were PSV, I think 0-0 was a fair result.

There is nothing wrong with holding admiration for other players on the opposite team. All I know is Salcido would have been a better option that Aurelio. As for our players, I thought Bellamy and Kuyt were excellent, but were in the pocket of Carlos.

No Carlos Salcido.

Ciggy, I know 0-0 is a disappointing result, but it's a vast improvement upon a 3-0 drumming to Everton.

I like that Kone fella as well, he looks like a decent player and that Affellay looks like a decent player as well. I was pleased with our performance tonight, bring on Chelsea.

Can we not make this into a Mexico thread? There are a few in the World Cup forum, feel free to post in there and I'll happily educate you on the greatest football nation the world has ever seen. Well the best passers of the ball.   

What are you on about? Well you have a point, he is average when you compare him to Rafael Marquez and Ricardo Osorio.   

The player that really caught my eye was Kone, I think we should buy him. He caused mounts of havoc tonight

:cool:
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:19 am

Ciggy wrote:
GOAT wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

what are you some kind of forum dictator? anyone can say whatever the f.uck they want regardless of what you think!

"Are you Chicco"?  " Are you Chicco"? "Are you Chicco in disgu ise"? "Are you Chicco in disguise"   :D

If you think us scousers give a feck about you , you are very much mistaken. you are an embarressment  to my club :laugh:

Just be quiet girl you know, act your age, any need for silly little comments like that? just for the record, last time i checked i was a scouser, yknow being born and growing up in liverpool an all.. Just be quiet and try to talk football instead of causin arguments, im done with you  :sleep
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion