PSV EINDHOVEN VS LIVERPOOL - Time to buck up lads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:28 pm

Oasis wrote:What are you on about, you mad, mad woman.  :laugh:

I never said you were a racist or a facist and secondly, I was complimenting a fine figure of a player on a fine figure of performance.

I think you've gone OTT Cigz.

Are you stalking me? Weirdo  :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:30 pm

Oasis wrote:
madred wrote:
Oasis wrote:
stmichael wrote:
Oasis wrote:Salcido looked absolutely top notch, I think Liverpool will have to start searching Mexico for talent. We should have gone for Carlos during the summer window.

wtf are you on about?

Salcido you know the best player on the pitch tonight, if It weren't for him, we would have won. He was class tonight, we should of signed him instead of Aurelio.

I get more and more dubious about you with every post you make.  ???

Why because he kept the strikeforce of Kuyt and Bellamy relatively quiet? You can't argue against fact, Salcido was on fire as were PSV, I think 0-0 was a fair result.

You just dont sound like a real fan of the club. While we are all thinking about the teams performance and our players you are creaming yourself over the performance of one of theirs??
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:32 pm

Oasis wrote:Oh look Ciggy is causing trouble, yet again.

Salcido looked absolutely top notch, I think Liverpool will have to start searching Mexico for talent. We should have gone for Carlos during the summer window.

Are you on about Roberto Carlos? If you are, he's Brazilian FFS. If not, obviously my knowledge of mexican players isn't as great as yours, after all, I follow LFC.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:32 pm

There is nothing wrong with holding admiration for other players on the opposite team. All I know is Salcido would have been a better option that Aurelio. As for our players, I thought Bellamy and Kuyt were excellent, but were in the pocket of Carlos.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:34 pm

EddieC wrote:
Oasis wrote:Oh look Ciggy is causing trouble, yet again.

Salcido looked absolutely top notch, I think Liverpool will have to start searching Mexico for talent. We should have gone for Carlos during the summer window.

Are you on about Roberto Carlos? If you are, he's Brazilian FFS. If not, obviously my knowledge of mexican players isn't as great as yours, after all, I follow LFC.

No Carlos Salcido.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:35 pm

Feck off you boring tw@t
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:36 pm

Ciggy, I know 0-0 is a disappointing result, but it's a vast improvement upon a 3-0 drumming to Everton.
48-1119859832

Postby EddieC » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:36 pm

You know their first names & everything?

Ye know too much, laddy

:D
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:36 pm

decent performance tonight from the team but i think we would have won the game had either alonso, or gerrard started along side Momo. Zenden and Momo cannot play alongside each other, they both lack creative abilty, and because of this we wernt creating much through the middle. Kuyt and Bellamy worked there socks off, Kuyt with much more end product though. Bellamy makes good runs but is often wasteful when around the danger area.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:37 pm

Lay off Oasis.. :D

Its obvious that he is just trying to say that Mexico has some really good players, and Carlos Salcido is an example.

And after all, he revealed that he is half Mexican so you can understand why he brought up Salcido in the argument.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:39 pm

Oasis wrote:Ciggy, I know 0-0 is a disappointing result, but it's a vast improvement upon a 3-0 drumming to Everton.

Hmmmmmmmm this has sealed it for me I dont know about anyone else, but this fella is a WUM.
Mods its your job this thing is no Liverpool fan zero tolerence

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:39 pm

I like that Kone fella as well, he looks like a decent player and that Affellay looks like a decent player as well. I was pleased with our performance tonight, bring on Chelsea.

:buttrock
48-1119859832

Postby EddieC » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:39 pm

anti-hero wrote:Lay off Oasis.. :D

Its obvious that he is just trying to say that Mexico has some really good players, and Carlos Salcido is an example.

And after all, he revealed that he is half Mexican so you can understand why he brought up Salcido in the argument.

Yeah, remember Borghetti?

I'll never forget those 20 goals a season he scored for Bolton

:D
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:40 pm

anti-hero wrote:Lay off Oasis.. :D

???  Do you want the boot aswell?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:42 pm

We have a lot of games coming up in September ( 7 in 21 days if im not mistaken) and if Rafa is seriously wanting to give the Premiership a go then he has to rotate.

They were ripping into him at the start of the match on ITV but they soon changed there tune.

I thought Agger is progressing well and Carra looked back to his best.

I thought Reina will have helped his conidence with 1 or 2 good saves and Bellamy and Kuit look to be making a good relationship up front which is stange given they have hardley played together that much so far. Even though he hasnt scored yet Kuyt impresses more and more every time i see him play.

Pennant had a good game and should have scored on the one effort he had.

I thought if we did have one weak spot on midfield it was Zenden. He must have given the ball away on at least 4 occasions.

Im just happy we didnt lose, and more importantly we didnt have to over exert Stevie and Alonso as they will feature heavily on the weekend.

Oasis what are you talking about Salcido?  He was ok, noting special. If any player from PSV took my eye it was Gomez and even then he wasnt anything to rave about that much.

MOM for me was Agger. He showed composure time and time again and im sure he is learning more and more every day from Carra. I haven seen what hes like in the air to much be he looks like he can hold his own on his feet.
Last edited by tubby on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion