Post match everton v liverpool - Are we happy now ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:03 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Has peewee robbed your log in Ace or what ?

wow i didn't realise i was the only poster thinking the way i do, yeah i must hove robbed his log in because surely he couldn't form this opinion by himself from watching the games    :D

nice joke leon but there seems to be many more fans thinking the way i do now and with good justification in fairness
112-1077774096

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:36 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Pathetic.

We win the Derby we lost 3-0 last season, and STILL you bunch of prats havbe a pop at Rafa.
You ungrateful, ignorant b*stards.

"Ooh, ohh - you CAN'T sub Gerrard!!!!"

Didn't his replacement win the winning penalty, brainless cretins? Had it not been for a handball, would Stevie "Can't be dropped" Gerrard's replacement not have scored the winner himself?

You bunch of silly, stupid, arrogant, bigoted w*nkers.

You lot need a f*cking bullet I swear to God. :no

But your not seeing the big picture lando. With gerrard on we would have definatley won wouldn't we ,not only just and very very very luckily. It wasn't down to rafa mate ,it was lady luck of course (silly boy). :;):

Ah yes - with the peerless Gerrard on the pitch we win every game, don't we?

I forgot.  :D

there would have been a higher chance , he was our best player in the 2nd half until he was on .. i bet u can't argue abt that
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:07 am

It's like a piano keyboard being played by a one fingered player on these boards sometimes.
Very few chords, (discordant or otherwise),requiring the simultaneous pressing of several black and white keys, ever gets played it seems.

It would seem that oft-times, either a black or a white key is pressed exclusively at any one time. I guess that's fine as the tune being played is still YNWA.

But this issue IS polarising the forum, which is ok too..... All I'm asking is for a little perspective when it comes to the flame wars that consequently erupt. Kindly remember that we ALL love LFC.

**** edit. I hope to god, that didn't sound too self righteous and patronising. :D ****
ConnO'var

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:16 am

i thought lucas did well when he came on for stevie.

everton liverpool is never a pretty pixture, but we won it, so 3 points, move on, got a couple of teeny games comnig up in the next 6 days lads
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:24 am

sorry if it's been done,but this tickled me so much I had to share.

How many Evertonians does it take to change a light bulb ?

None !

They just sit in the dark and blame Liverpool :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:49 am

I can't help but think there's an awful lot of waffle in this thread re: Is Rafa right to substitute the captain or not...
IMO, if he's having a bad day, take him off. That said, how in God's name Momo is picked week after week is beyond me...The next Vieira, my ar$e. In fact, a little astutue business could see that very same man in Momo's position - and before any of you naysayers jump down my throat, give me one sensible, logical and unbiased opinion why not ?
Who knows what Rafa has seen in Lucas in training ? I for one have seen him at least once this season for the Reserves - admittedly, not a whole lot to base an opinion on - but from what I saw I was impressed.
And let's not forget - SG has been injured; rushed himself back to play for England etc....hardly good news for LFC.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:06 am

peewee wrote:

wow i didn't realise i was the only poster thinking the way i do, yeah i must hove robbed his log in because surely he couldn't form this opinion by himself from watching the games    :D

nice joke leon but there seems to be many more fans thinking the way i do now and with good justification in fairness

You arte just the most vociferous, and best equipped to see the joke and not respond with bile. :D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:13 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:

You arte just the most vociferous, and best equipped to see the joke and not respond with bile. :D

:D
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:18 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:

Leon, are you trying to muscle in on my mate ?   

If so do it in private and get a room.  :rasp
66-1112520797

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:28 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:

Your chucked, he's my bitch now. :buttrock
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:34 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:

Your chucked, he's my bitch now. :buttrock

don't fight boys, there is plenty of me to go round     :D
112-1077774096

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:37 am

lol
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:37 am

you're all freckin gay, except peewee - he's a ladyboy
Last edited by babu on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mattylfc » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:38 am

What a crazy game.  Typical derby with little football being played and lots of controversy.

Obviously delighted with the result but i must say, i havnt been as annoyed as i was on saturday for a very long time. Im not talking about the actual performance, i mean the tactics our team employed.

The first 10 mins we started very well and they didnt know what hit them. They tinkered a little and got themself sorted and suddenly our formation wasnt working and Lescott was exploiting us. Why Voronin was playing most of the first half as a right midfielder i will never know.

Hyppia was unlucky with the goal and i was beginning to get a little scared as we never really looked like scoring. I was wondering when Rafa was gonna change things and then Stevie G went stroming through and got us back into the game. 

As soon as Hibbert got sent off all i could think of was change it Rafa, Get momo off and and have Gerrard playing in front of Masch with Babel or Pennant coming on in one of the wide positions. Then we can have two up top and go for the win.

The game went on and we still didnt change things and when i saw Gerrards number up i really couldnt believe it. Not because it was our captain but for the reason that Gerrard was playing very well and looked our main threat going forward. He was the one player taking the game by the scruff of the neck.

I think that part of what Rafa said is right, players do need to play with their heads in games like that but why not bring on Lucas for Momo, surely if anyone is likely to give away possession it is Momo.

I just felt that Rafa made hard work of the situation and to be honest, he was very lucky that we got the late goal. If we hadnt had gone on to win that game against ten men, Rafa IMO would have been in big big trouble.

The fact that when they were a man short, he didnt show any willingness to attack them and go for the win really surprised me. I dont think Rafa has done himself any favours at all in some of his decisions. I wont have any hair left if he carrys on like that.
mattylfc

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:43 am

babu wrote:you're all freckin gay, except peewee - he's a ladyboy

well i do have breasts    :D
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion