Post match depression - Warning not happy clappy

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:33 pm

Bam wrote:Thing is, I could imagine Keane spitting the dummy based on his tantrums on field. He probably had a whinge to Rafa, and thats the end result Keane warming the bench for 90.

Thats what has probably happened when keane didnt start.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:40 pm

FAO Tonyeh

You have the permission to enter this thread a be the morbid fecker you are, go on son the courts yours :D

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:41 pm

And Not sure whats the story with keane....but if the rumors of keane being too enthusiastic is right...then i can see why benitez didn't call on keane today.

If u are working for someone...you should know what type of person he is.... If he does not tolerate "indiscipliness" or doesn't like his subordinates to undermine his authority...you should play play according to his book. Benitez is a coach who took off gerrard in the derby match because he was playing with too much heart and not his head (i am not making this up...benitez did say that)...

So Keane should have know what type of manager benitez is and behaved accordingly...but he didn't.....

At this moment, i ain't sure if beneitz wants to get rid of keane or is keane trying to get out.

But IMO, we have a bigger problem than keane...and thats agger. Agger has the potential to become the best defender in the world...why isn't he starting more matches ?

I said it years ago...and i say it again.....Benitez isn't competent in man management....
Last edited by The_Rock on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Rafa out !!!! frank rijkaard IN !!!!!
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:04 pm

LegBarnes wrote:Rafa out !!!! frank rijkaard IN !!!!!

It gotta be mourinho....our 1st choice before moores and parry went for the 2nd option...
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Yeah same here if Rafa went I would only want Mourinho.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:11 pm

God forbid any Chelsea fan should stumble upon this forum and this thread. The shame.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Why becasue he is a good manager? Grow up ER.

Ok guys take a good look at the table becasue I dont know when we will next be top so enjoy it while is lasts. :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 pm

Benitez does frustrate you, and I sometimes wonder if a manager with better man management was in charge, how much better would this group of players be? I thought Sammy Lee was the man to do this but after a good start this no longer appears to be working!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Madmax » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:27 pm

life look miserable at anfield at the moment. a guaranteed point for every team. Welcome to anfield the place where you could go home with a point :(
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Bam wrote:FAO Tonyeh

You have the permission to enter this thread a be the morbid fecker you are, go on son the courts yours :D

Woohhoooo!

Can't be arsed though...I'm knackered after the rant in the match thread.

:D
tonyeh

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:01 pm

The_Rock wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:Rafa out !!!! frank rijkaard IN !!!!!

It gotta be mourinho....our 1st choice before moores and parry went for the 2nd option...

NAAA MAAAN BIG SAMMM - that's what you ppl deserve .. BIG SAMMMMM YEHHH !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Zara why do you keep posting Big Sam? Whats he got to do with anything?

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Can we not do the "I'm the best Liverpool supporter in the World" bit and "anyone who dares to voice an opinion that a draw at Home with Hull is not a fantastic result is a Manc" bit on the match thread? Must we always endure this same nonsense on every thread after a poor result, the posturing of "trusters" proving their "worthyness" by their undying faith?

We get it, we understand. No matter what happens, no matter what the circumstances, you will always believe and maintain that the manager wasn't at fault. it's Ok, we know. If we win anything or win anywhere, the managers a genius and "in Rafa we trust". If however it doesn't go according to plan, it's "the players" innit, "we wuz unlucky". You don't have to keep demonstrating how faithfully you believe, we know. We know you know the words to our song and act out the lyrics everyday, we're fully aware of it. We know that the title isn't won in December, and that we came back from three down in the Champions League final, we know.
We also know that you think there isn't another person on planet Earth who could manage Liverpool Football Club.

It's just that, well some of us despite knowing that think that paying 20 million quid for a striker then not playing him is a bit odd. Equally, paying 8 million quid for a fullback who is garbage is a bit strange (and we know that neither of those decisions is down to the manager, "it's the scouts innit?"). Some of us think that playing Kuyt up top on his own, and leaving him on for 90 minutes when by all accounts he wasn't really doing it is a tad unusual, but then again as you'll no doubt tell us, we weren't at Melwood all week so what do we know anyway.

The topic starter here has made it very clear what the thread is all about. Rather than attacking every poster for their disloyalty, knee-jerkery, cluelessness, Sam Allardyce fan club membership, Mancness etc etc etc why not just give it a rest. Grab yourself a copy of the Champions League final DVD and go watch that to cheer yourself up. Just leave off with all this "I'm a real fan and therefore I believe" b0ll0cks, it's starting to do my head in.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 pm

bigmick wrote:Can we not do the "I'm the best Liverpool supporter in the World" bit and "anyone who dares to voice an opinion that a draw at Home with Hull is not a fantastic result is a Manc" bit on the match thread? Must we always endure this same nonsense on every thread after a poor result, the posturing of "trusters" proving their "worthyness" by their undying faith?

We get it, we understand. No matter what happens, no matter what the circumstances, you will always believe and maintain that the manager wasn't at fault. it's Ok, we know. If we win anything or win anywhere, the managers a genius and "in Rafa we trust". If however it doesn't go according to plan, it's "the players" innit, "we wuz unlucky". You don't have to keep demonstrating how faithfully you believe, we know. We know you know the words to our song and act out the lyrics everyday, we're fully aware of it. We know that the title isn't won in December, and that we came back from three down in the Champions League final, we know.
We also know that you think there isn't another person on planet Earth who could manage Liverpool Football Club.

It's just that, well some of us despite knowing that think that paying 20 million quid for a striker then not playing him is a bit odd. Equally, paying 8 million quid for a fullback who is garbage is a bit strange (and we know that neither of those decisions is down to the manager, "it's the scouts innit?"). Some of us think that playing Kuyt up top on his own, and leaving him on for 90 minutes when by all accounts he wasn't really doing it is a tad unusual, but then again as you'll no doubt tell us, we weren't at Melwood all week so what do we know anyway.

The topic starter here has made it very clear what the thread is all about. Rather than attacking every poster for their disloyalty, knee-jerkery, cluelessness, Sam Allardyce fan club membership, Mancness etc etc etc why not just give it a rest. Grab yourself a copy of the Champions League final DVD and go watch that to cheer yourself up. Just leave off with all this "I'm a real fan and therefore I believe" b0ll0cks, it's starting to do my head in.

And by the same token, may we not have the over-reactionary wave of bullsh*t from the anti's, too?

Just a thought, like - I mean, none of this "two camps" b*llocks would exist were it not for the "Rafa is an idiot" propaganda of the window-licking minority.

You know - the same minority who obviously know best and have proved it over many years in top-flight football...
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion