Poor momo

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:58 am

Nando wrote:I remember when I first saw Sissoko play against Middlesborough in the 1st game of last season, I couldnt believe how bad he was. He looked like a headless chicken running around and not being able to pass. Since then, he has improved more and more with each game and is becoming every bit like Patrick Vieira. He loves a tackle, has great determination and work ethic. His passing has improved but thats the only department he is lacking in. He was the 1st player Benitez signed from Valencia and at the time I was disappointed because I thought of Albelda, Baraja, Ayala, Aimar and Vicente as players I would have loved Rafa to sign from Valencia. Momo is 1 of the most promising youngsters in European Football and brightest and emerging talent.

Back then he was a bit clueless and reckless with some of his tackling, and all I remember was that he runs all day and I fear he might seriously injured himself or one of his opponent. It's a wonder that in just a few short months, Rafa have managed to sort out and improve his game to this level. Too bad he is not gonna be one of those who will score regularly but once he improved on his passing game and his leadership quality (that will come with age), he will be up there with some of the best holding midfielder in the business, and that includes Makelele, Keane and Viera  :bowdown
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Marianne » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:40 pm

A buy by Rafa which shows what a good manager he is!
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:52 pm

True facts about Momo Sissoko

Momo Sissoko's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Guns don't kill people. Momo Sissoko kills people.

Momo Sissoko once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Momo Sissoko has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

Momo Sissoko played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Momo Sissoko puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

Momo Sissoko died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

Momo Sissoko has already been to Mars. That is why no signs of life have been detected there.

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:54 pm

:laugh: :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:56 pm

stmichael wrote:True facts about Momo Sissoko

Momo Sissoko once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

:bowdown  :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:16 pm

Momo Sissoko died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.
Elchris

Postby haps » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:14 pm

daxy1 wrote:

thats great that leon nice one!

davy, get your tongue out of that kid's :censored:.  Momo is a quality footballer, extremely skilled at breaking up opposition attacks because of his strength, positioning and willingness to go into a challenge.  Those challenges are vital to keeping out 10-15 goals a season for us and naturally result in a few cards for Momo himself at times (big deal).  I love the fella don't get me wrong.  He's a very long way yet from the finished article though (maybe 2-3 seasons), which is fine.  He's young.  He has to be able to win the ball and start someting positive with the next ball.  He has to chip in with assists.  He has to score.

It pisses me off reading this forum sometimes where everyone jumps on the same comment bandwagon because certain "perceived" doyens of football knowledge have spoken.  Say what you see.  Momo is magic but there's faults and that's not being negative, just realistic.  Who's to say that a more creative genius who can run with the ball and scare the :censored: out of defenders AFTER he's won possession (Paul Mancky Scholes) wouldn't suit us better?  The Leon F.uckin Macs of this world with their gospel have :censored: me off for far too long and I've been standing on the Kop for thirty years so don't p.iss on my credentials.
haps

Postby haps » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:16 pm

stmichael wrote:True facts about Momo Sissoko

Momo Sissoko's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Guns don't kill people. Momo Sissoko kills people.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Momo Sissoko has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

Momo Sissoko played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Momo Sissoko puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

Momo Sissoko has already been to Mars. That is why no signs of life have been detected there.

That ... on the other hand ... is funny.
haps

Postby Marianne » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:48 pm

i dont want to agree with these insults-but again i have to admit-you're :censored:-i-n funny!
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion