Pongolle - ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby parchpea » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:30 am

I thought Sinama did well at the ugly side of game today in that he hastled Cole and stopped him bursting forward. Aside from his trick on the wing he offered little going forward, however he contributed to the team overall and ofcourse was in an unfamiliar role. Mellor put in his work as always. He ran around and closed down all afternoon. He is not the most gifted of players but no one will forget him after that moment today. He has been on the sidelines for so long, reserve matches, loaned out here and there, but today was his reward. He may not figure when the injuries fade and we recruit new forwards but no one can take today way from him. It was magnificent.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby the great one » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:09 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Thing is pongolle has had first team chances mellor hasnt Mellor didnt play good today, but he got the winner hes a goal poacher, pongolle was lost everytime, he zshould know where he should be by now, and be proving himself, but he cant hes not quality sorry.
who would take him in the prem? would manure? no
would the ****** no?
would newcastle no?
so end of hes not good enough for them there fore hes not good enough for us, end of story
and all the Houllier shipments will be shipped back out I guarentee that,
watched the interview today with rafa, about Le Tallac coming back, he said no need we are 1 month away from the transfers, and our strikers being back.
I think it sums things up really.
That Gerrard Houlleir has destroyed our club and rafael benitez has to clean it up.
any fool can see it manure the gooners even chelsea have a youth squad, that came through, manure for example, brought there kids through, becks, giggs, scholles, the chuckle brothers, but no Houllier fell out with steve Highway.
And our youth had no chance till now.
says alot doesnt it.
Thats why they had success and we failed, youth is very important.
Ill put it in perspective right being a female, my son plays for Lpool reserves,
hes great hes fantastic, but then this boss comes along and buys really bad players when we have better playing for us in the academy.
I am really p.issed off cause I know my son is better than these half wits that havent a clue about the prem or what it means to play for LFC.
I know marie potter personaly darrens mother I know hes a good player, but he had not seen Houllier for 2 years, so whats that saying? I f he would have stayed?
he didnt give 2 sh.its
just to busy spending and desroying our fantastic club.
And Darren potter isnt the only one there are plenty more in that youth that would have gave there heart and soul , to play for us, no instead Houllier bought sh.ite.
the Lahma for 10 mill Diouff that just spits.
Put robbie foy in his place hey, wouldnt disgrace you like this.
end of story.
Gerrard Houllier done alot for our club in his first season
But he destroyed us in the next 4 to follow.

you say chelsea and man u had youths squads but the last player to come out of chelsea youth is terry  ???  intresting eh, I don't no the last player to come of man u proably fletcher. To be fair pongolle never really got into the game but was working hard him a finnan did well on the right side but why should we care if the like of man u,chelsea newcastle want pongolle. You say aresnal and man u etc don't want pongolle but they both made enquires about him in 2001 after the under 17's european champions at st.james park . Arsene wenger inquired about him and his cousin when they were young mellor did work his socks and worked hard causing problems for toure and campbell he should of scored with his shot that hit the bar,Thats the reason raneri got sacked cus he wouldn't bring in youth through.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby donna05 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:23 pm

i dont think pongolle is as good as he was made out to be when he first came to liverpool he was hailed as this great young player whos gonna be the new Owen, like f**kin hell with all the injuries he should be out doin his best and tryin to make a good impression, givin it his all and apart from the little zidane-like trick near the end he done nothin and after he managed to get away from the 2 players, am i the only person to notice he put in a ****** cross straight to the defender. whats the point of doin the tricks if you cant produce the goods after and deliver a good cross. he still looks lost in a team that has no room for him can't wait for Baros to return
donna05

Postby Paul C » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:21 pm

I don't think Pongolle is good enough, too small and lightweight, looks lost and doesn't fit into our team :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion