Player ability, mentality, etc...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm

The only possible thing, anyone can ever say to you...

And I'm sorry if this offends anyone else, but he f*ckin needs telling...

Hustler, you are a pig headed, stupid **** !!!

Either that, or you are the biggest wind up genius ever. The stuff you come out with is so unbelievabley stupid that a blind person can actually SEE that you're wrong.

Its not even funny, its just quite frankly an embarrassment that someone actually comes out with the stuff you do.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Hustler 2 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:13 am

StuYesThatStu » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm wrote:The only possible thing, anyone can ever say to you...

Either that, or you are the biggest wind up genius ever. The stuff you come out with is so unbelievabley stupid that a blind person can actually SEE that you're wrong.

Its not even funny, its just quite frankly an embarrassment that someone actually comes out with the stuff you do.

Apart from your silly insults, wheres your argument?
Coutinho is kack, end of story. He's done Nothing this season. Sell him.
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby RedAnt » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:24 am

Hustler 2 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:13 am wrote:
StuYesThatStu » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm wrote:The only possible thing, anyone can ever say to you...

Well where's your argument? Have you experience in the PL then? Couthino's a young player with masses of potential, loved by fans, lauded by legends. He's a lightweight player, yet to develope physically, and still adapting to the brute force of the PL. He's got bags of ability. Why do you think all his team mates (professionals and internationals) look to get the ball into his feet?

In one thread you suggest we switch Lucas with Sterling so that we can switch Gerrard with Sterling. And here you are wanting to drop our brightest talent.

In the words of John Henry "what are they smoking over there?"
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:09 pm

coutinho is a great little player hustler and i dont know what game you watched or indeed how you can deny him the credit he so deserves. when he went off we struggled to string a few passes together or create an attack.
that lad is worth his weight in gold to this team and its unbelievable that you think he should be sold.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Stu I seem to remember when you came back you had a grumble about boring bickering. So the question is why are you bickering unnecessarily with Red Ant and Hustler?  Both yourself and Red Ant make a lot of sense but share different views. No need to fall out and become abusive. As for Hustler what the fk do you think the word ignore was invented for !!!!  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Hustler 2 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:13 am wrote:

cheesecakery :laugh:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:09 pm

devaney » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm wrote:Stu I seem to remember when you came back you had a grumble about boring bickering. So the question is why are you bickering unnecessarily with Red Ant and Hustler?  Both yourself and Red Ant make a lot of sense but share different views. No need to fall out and become abusive. As for Hustler what the fk do you think the word ignore was invented for !!!!  :laugh:

Ant was the one bickering with me... that appears to have stopped. We disagree on stuff but for a good week or so thats as far as its gone. Which is nice. :D

Hustler can't be ignored... its like a guilty pleasure reading the ***** he writes. Its that universally stupid a new word needs inventing for it... He comes across like he has an IQ of somewhere between 1 and 15.

(Bearing in mind an ape has an IQ of about 60) :laugh:
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:51 pm

You act like a girl, Stu. You whine and scratch and pull hair. Just needed to adjust my approach :D
RedAnt

Postby RedAnt » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm

By the way, Hustler really is a WUM. Ignore the smileys and its pure ...er...wummery.
RedAnt

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 pm

RedAnt » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm wrote:By the way, Hustler really is a WUM. Ignore the smileys and its pure ...er...womanery.

:D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Hustler 2 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 pm

StuYesThatStu » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:09 pm wrote:Hustler can't be ignored... its like a guilty pleasure reading the ***** he writes. Its that universally stupid a new word needs inventing for it... He comes across like he has an IQ of somewhere between 1 and 15.

The ironic thing about that comment Stu, is that you rant and insult, like an immature 10 year old. :D

You need to grow up. Go and watch your Southpark Little boy. :D
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Hustler 2 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 pm wrote:
StuYesThatStu » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:09 pm wrote:Hustler can't be ignored... its like a guilty pleasure reading the ***** he writes. Its that universally stupid a new word needs inventing for it... He comes across like he has an IQ of somewhere between 1 and 15.

The ironic thing about that comment Stu, is that you rant and insult, like an immature 10 year old. :D

You need to grow up. Go and watch your Southpark Little boy. :D

I don't insult anyone unless they deserve it.

DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TIMMMAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh the beers kicking in :D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Mentality is key when playing for this football club. We've seen decent players with good ability come here in the past and just buckle under the expectations of playing for such a prestigious club. Generally speaking the fans here will appreciate you if you give your all for the shirt despite being limited technically or not having that much natural ability. Dirk Kuyt was a prime example of this. Momo Sissoko to a lesser extent a few years back aswell.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Hustler 2 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:13 pm

I don't even think Stevie G has got what it takes to play the full 90 mins anymore. I'd start taking him off after 60/70 mins, as he proves to be ineffective 2nd halfs these days. Good first half, cr*p 2nd. He's starting to wane/disappear for long periods of the games now, and does not boss the midfield like he used to.
Last edited by Hustler 2 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Hustler 2 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:14 pm

stmichael » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm wrote:Mentality is key when playing for this football club. We've seen decent players with good ability come here in the past and just buckle under the expectations of playing for such a prestigious club. Generally speaking the fans here will appreciate you if you give your all for the shirt despite being limited technically or not having that much natural ability. Dirk Kuyt was a prime example of this. Momo Sissoko to a lesser extent a few years back aswell.

And Ryan Babel, although I though we should have kept him. he never got a fair crack of the whip, and was a good talent. Some fans didn't like him, but I did. Sissoko never got a fair crack of the whip either, I'd have kept him too.
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion