Player ability, mentality, etc...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:55 pm

devaney » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:38 pm wrote:Look mate I really don't know what planet your from but you are literally the only Liverpool supporter that I have heard criticise PC in such an idiotic manner. New to the Premiership only last season and he very quickly made the likes of Downing look very very average. Given his age I really don't know what you are expecting. He is bound to blow hot and cold from time to time. Just a real shame that you seem to be incapable of recognising when he is hot.

Don't have a go at Huslter.

He's the resident "TIMMMMAAAYYYYY" of the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-LeTY9LVE

:D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Hustler 2 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 pm

StuYesThatStu » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:55 pm wrote:
devaney » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:38 pm wrote:Look mate I really don't know what planet your from but you are literally the only Liverpool supporter that I have heard criticise PC in such an idiotic manner. New to the Premiership only last season and he very quickly made the likes of Downing look very very average. Given his age I really don't know what you are expecting. He is bound to blow hot and cold from time to time. Just a real shame that you seem to be incapable of recognising when he is hot.

Don't have a go at Huslter.

He's the resident "TIMMMMAAAYYYYY" of the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-LeTY9LVE

U tart. :)
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Hustler and Stu
sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-G

:laugh:

You two have been a breath of fresh air to this forum. You've certainly lightened the mood up, especially you Hustler with your in-depth analysis and knowledge of footie - I reckon you're the best poster on here, has anyone ever told you that?
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:50 am

Kenny Kan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:07 pm wrote:Hustler and Stu
sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-G

You two have been a breath of fresh air to this forum. You've certainly lightened the mood up, especially you Hustler with your in-depth analysis and knowledge of footie - I reckon you're the best poster on here, has anyone ever told you that?

:) I sense the sarcasm in your tone there.
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 am

Kenny Kan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:07 pm wrote:Hustler and Stu
sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-G

Metalhead will be consumed with jealousy
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 am

Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:50 am wrote:
Kenny Kan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:07 pm wrote:Hustler and Stu
sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-G

:) I sense the sarcasm in your tone there.

Honest.  :)
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:44 am wrote:
Kenny Kan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:07 pm wrote:Hustler and Stu
sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-G

Metalhead will be consumed with jealousy

I feel all alone  :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 pm

I wouldn't play Coutinho again for a few games to be honest. he's been Cr*p in all four prem games so far.

I don't know what you lot see in him, to me he's just a midget with average ability. Moses showed him up tonight in his first appearance,showed him exactly how to do it. A good run + stick the ball in the net. You just know Coutinho is not going to do that.He can't shoot on target for toffee. and he's too short, so physically weak and gets shoved off the ball.
He ain't no Ronaldhino or Kaka. That's for sure.

He's not Kaka IMO, He's "KACK"  :wwww

He might have fooled you lot, with his little munchkin runs, and attempts at clever throughballs, but he does not fool ME !
He does hold posession well, execute a good pass, but his work rate and "engine" is sloppy. he ain't that quick to turn defence into attack. Hendo's engine is far better.

I don't see what the big attraction is at £8m, he ain't that special. He's only a prospect. If he was the next Kaka, Inter would not have sold him.

He seriously needs to pull his socks up, on prob £80,000 a week. I'm not impressed.

Slate me you lot if you like, call me "clueless" etc, but I think he is overrated and I think Hendo is a better player for us.

Get down and Hustler Booogieeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!
:eyebrow  :eyebrow
Last edited by Hustler 2 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby tadhger09 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 pm wrote:I wouldn't play Coutinho again for a few games to be honest. he's been Cr*p in all for prem games so far.

I don't know what you lot see in him, to me he's just a midget with average ability.

Hustler, your at it again lad. Everything went through him again tonight and when he went off, Aspas didn't exactly fill the void. Coutinho's ability to keep hold of the ball kept us competitive and put the initiative back on our side while easing the pressure on our back 4.
My only worry though is too much pressure is being put on the kid to produce the goods.

Jesus i cant wait for Luis to come back and alleviate some of the pressure in our attack. this will create more space for both Coutinho and Sturridge.
tadhger09
LFC Basic Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:47 pm wrote:I wouldn't play Coutinho again for a few games to be honest. he's been Cr*p in all four prem games so far.

I don't know what you lot see in him, to me he's just a midget with average ability. Moses showed him up tonight in his first appearance,showed him exactly how to do it. A good run + stick the ball in the net. You just know Coutinho is not going to do that.He can't shoot on target for toffee. and he's too short, so physically weak and gets shoved off the ball.

He might have fooled you lot, with his little munchkin runs, and attempts at clever throughballs, but he does not fool ME !
He does hold posession well, execute a good pass, but his work rate and "engine" is sloppy. he ain't that quick to turn defence into attack. Hendo's engine is far better.

I don't see what the big attraction is at £8m, he ain't that special. He's only a prospect. If he was the next Kaka, Inter would not have sold him.

He seriously needs to pull his socks up, on prob £80,000 a week. I'm not impressed.

Slate me you lot if you like, call me "clueless" etc, but I think he is overrated and I think Hendo is a better player for us.

Metalhead was right.
You really are the only one who knows anything about football on here!
:upside:
Thommo's perm

Postby Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:29 pm wrote:
Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:47 pm wrote:I wouldn't play Coutinho again for a few games to be honest. he's been Cr*p in all four prem games so far.

Metalhead was right.
You really are the only one who knows anything about football on here!
:upside:

Thommo.....Tells me nothing tho! Instead of taking the p*ss, whats your point.
This forum is full of P*sstakers unfortunately
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:47 pm

If you cant see that Couthino is talented then theres fu'ck all I can say to educate you
You are taking the pi'ss with your daft comments mate
Thommo's perm

Postby Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:47 pm wrote:If you cant see that Couthino is talented then theres fu'ck all I can say to educate you

how is he talented? please educate me!

He's garbage. Him and Lucas should be on the first boat back to Brazil tommorow. :eyebrow
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby only me » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Hustler 2 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:49 pm wrote:
Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:47 pm wrote:If you cant see that Couthino is talented then theres fu'ck all I can say to educate you

how is he talented? please educate me!

He's garbage.

He is the ONLY player which can dribble and pass the ball in the team. If he is garbage Liverpool fc should start a waste management facility.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby paisleyred » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Aspas is feckin shocking.....we were pi$$ poor when he came on....basically played with a man short
paisleyred

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion