Petition for g.h.s resignation - The only way

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Puddy Heskey » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:36 am

Look ladies and gentlemen.Everyone who is a member of this site and every liverpool supporter around the world wants houllier out.But the board dont have never been ones for pushing managers out to quickly.Its the fans that keep clubs going and our club is no different.I think you get a few thousand people to sign there name and send it to the board looking for houlliers resignation.Also sayin that all games will be boycotted and no merchandise will be bought again untill he goes.It is a little extreme i know.But sooner or later if the board dont get off there asses then something like this will have to be done.Anyone interested. :cool: [Leave now G.H]
Puddy Heskey

Postby 116-1065305004 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:43 am

Im interested in your petition Puddy Heskey.
116-1065305004

Postby DAV » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:45 am

count me in
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Puddy Heskey » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:52 am

Well i have a few suggestions but being irish im not to close to liverpool.if maybe someone from pool would like to share there real address and maybe we could all send our signatures to him.and after a month he could go down to the grounds and hand it in.Tell every one you know.Family,friends,girlfriends,boyfriends anyone at work anyone at all who will put there name to a sheet of paper.then when you have as many names as possible.Send it to the person willing to bring then in to anfield.With a letter saying all these fans will boycott pool games and products.Anyone scouser to give there address.Or if anyone else has a suggestion.Post it up.Dont be shy now.
Puddy Heskey

Postby Puddy Heskey » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:53 am

Sorry that last line should have read any scouser willing to give out there address.
Puddy Heskey

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:54 pm

Why dont we do a e-mail petition that might be a better idea if there is a way we can send it to Anfield via the Net, that may be a lot easier?

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby Poolinc. » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:31 pm

Anyone got an email address for the Chairman, Liverpool fc? we should bombard him with emails demanding he do something (ie, sack GH, hire MO'N) to stop the once great 'pool from sliding into such depths of mediocrity, that we are now sweating on the likes of Charlton and Fulham, hoping they'll make a cock-up so we can ascend to the dizzying heights of 4th...yes 4th! thats how bloody bad we've become. That's the height of expectation we can hope to achieve, 4th,,,, again 4th, 'cos people seem to forget who we are. WE ARE LIVERPOOL FC.... We were once the pride of European football. Spoken of, in the same terms as the modern Real Madrid. WAKE UP!!
IF GH DOESN'T GO NOW! AND I MEAN NOW!! WE WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE. OWEN WILL GO (WHO WOULD BLAME HIM?) STEVIE G WILL FOLLOW AND NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE FIGHTING A RELEGATION BATTLE...               FAR FETCHED?? JUST ASK LEEDS UNITED!!
Poolinc.

Postby Puddy Heskey » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:08 pm

Well does anyone have anyone in anfields email address.If they do share it with the world.
Puddy Heskey

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:23 pm

Liverpool fans?

Pathetic.

You call yourself the best in the world... bloody well act like it.
115-1073096938

Postby Poolinc. » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:15 pm

well stu, if being the best fans in the world, means swallowing every crock of sh##e that GH pours out, and accepting the likes of Biscan, Smicer, Traore and half a dozen other donkeys as Liverpool players, then you can keep your patronising title of "best fans in the world" I'm only interested in Liverpool fc being the best club side in the world. We were before and I personnally will continue to lambast, harass and undermine anyone I believe is bringing this club down, or does not have the capability/desire/hunger to bring us back to the summit.
You'll get no apologies from me for not blindly accepting what is happening at Anfield!
Poolinc.

Postby columbia » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:22 pm

we won and were 4th and weve been playing well with no reward for a while, so you can shove your petition up your a#se cant you!
columbia

Postby THEBARON » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:07 pm

Yes we won and we have hit the heady heights of 4th in the premiership  ( or 1st in the no f##king chance of winning the title race ). Yes  I will always back the team at the match and care for the club with a passion and commitment that has no equal.
However that does not mean that I have to agree with the views of the Houllier apologists of which there are many. You have your right to express your views and so do I. If I am critical of either the manager or the chairman that doesn't make me more or less of a fan than someone who agrees with Houllier and his spin.
Given our history , the money that has been spent and the players at our disposal : then I believe we should expect far more than we  are getting.
The arrival of the Champions League and subsequent increases in teams involved has caused many to lower their expectations. Finishing 4th in our domestic  league is now deemed a success as it allows participation in the Champions League.
3rd was not good enough for Roy Evans but 5th is good enough for Houllier !
If they increased the number of English teams in the competition to say 6 places , then  under the current arguments a finishing of 6th place would be a success wouldn't it ?
THEBARON

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:12 pm

we should be top 3 every season with the players we have in our squad. arsenals squad is tiny compared to ours but they have greater quality. thats the difference in class between wenger (even though i hate him) and kermit.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby columbia » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:35 pm

5th isnt good enough for houllier, thats what the arguments about! 4th is. You have to take into consideration that the premiership is much better now then when we were getting managed by evans. Are team now pisses all over the team under evans, you gotta remember that!
columbia

Postby THEBARON » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:59 pm

Is the premiership really that much stronger than when Evans was in charge ? The top dogs when Evans took over were Man Ure... they are still a formidable outfit. Since then Arsenal have emerged as genuine contenders wheras ourselves and Newcastle have declined. I would say that the premiership is less competitive than it was in Evan's time but does that make it stronger ?
Whether the current team would "p#ss all over" Evan's sides ip open to debate. If you look at results then you would have to say that Evan's side was as competitive ( if anything more so ) as the current team. The side that Evans produced never finished outside the top 4 and should have done better ! The Evan's side was certainly a better side to watch than the current one , although the passing could be over done on occasions The Evans side was also the team of the spice boys and let us down badly at Wembley. There were several dodgy European away games.
The point I am making is that ultimately Evans wasn't good enough and neither is Houllier.Evans gave us better football , Houllier gave us back our pride .. problem is neither of them delivered us the top prize.
THEBARON

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion