Perspective needed...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:48 pm

tel wrote:I am a berk and you are a gimp

and you need to lay off disrescpeting and calling me lad. I'm in my 40s and in all likelihood older than someone who uses a nic he probably pinched by watching a Harry Potter film.

When you see Liverpool win their first double, come back and talk to me. Until then, you'd earn more respect on the board by posting on topics you know more about.

So because you have senile dementia, I cannot argue with your blatently incorrect declarations, eh?

Listen here, you pompous plagerising piece of Platerpuss projections:

You may have seen a double, old timer, but that doesn't make you intelligent. Are you really that stupid? What has it got to do with the here and now? - F*ck all.

You cannot beat me in an arguement, so you dismiss what I say because you are older than me. It's f*cking pathetic.

If you ARE a man - a BIG MAN - get real, and face up to the challenge. I'll really enjoy beating the literary f*ck out of you.

I am 23, yet obviously already your superior in terms of intelligence.
You are a sad, whiney little man, who deserves no more or less respect that a Nazi concentration camp employee.

You argue the toss with me, then site the age as if it somehow diminishes my point, and pedestals you like a Greek God. Listen to yourself, you cruddy sack of cat cack.

Oh and BTW - I notice you liked the fact I called you a gimp SO much, you thought you'd return the favour.

Thanks for that. (What is it they say - "immitation is the highest form of admiration"? Something like that.
I'm sure you will be able to tell me though, oh wise, noble tel.)

Just a footnote - I couldn't give a rats as* how old you are - if you talk out of your sphyncter, I will tell you about it.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:58 pm

stmichael wrote:lando. ever considered a career in after dinner speaking? :D

I'd probably get into too many fights!!!!!  :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:01 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
tel wrote:I am a berk and you are a gimp

and you need to lay off disrescpeting and calling me lad. I'm in my 40s and in all likelihood older than someone who uses a nic he probably pinched by watching a Harry Potter film.

When you see Liverpool win their first double, come back and talk to me. Until then, you'd earn more respect on the board by posting on topics you know more about.

So because you have senile dementia, I cannot argue with your blatently incorrect declarations, eh?

Listen here, you pompous plagerising piece of Platerpuss projections:

You may have seen a double, old timer, but that doesn't make you intelligent. Are you really that stupid? What has it got to do with the here and now? - F*ck all.

You cannot beat me in an arguement, so you dismiss what I say because you are older than me. It's f*cking pathetic.

If you ARE a man - a BIG MAN - get real, and face up to the challenge. I'll really enjoy beating the literary f*ck out of you.

I am 23, yet obviously already your superior in terms of intelligence.
You are a sad, whiney little man, who deserves no more or less respect that a Nazi concentration camp employee.

You argue the toss with me, then site the age as if it somehow diminishes my point, and pedestals you like a Greek God. Listen to yourself, you cruddy sack of cat cack.

Oh and BTW - I notice you liked the fact I called you a gimp SO much, you thought you'd return the favour.

Thanks for that. (What is it they say - "immitation is the highest form of admiration"? Something like that.
I'm sure you will be able to tell me though, oh wise, noble tel.)

Just a footnote - I couldn't give a rats as* how old you are - if you talk out of your sphyncter, I will tell you about it.

i COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF  :D
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:07 pm

Thankyou kindly!!!!! :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:08 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:pompous plagerising piece of Platerpuss projections:

Nice use of aliteration there!  :bowdown
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<